Russal Brand "Other Mysteries"

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 16, 2013 12:42 pm » by TheDuck

Upload to Disclose.tv

Worth watching from about 17:40 click below to skip to that time...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6kX04RQf_0&t=17m40s

While I agree with much of where Brand is coming from, man is the guy looking more unhinged by the day.

Watch the way he walks on stage, then watch everything else closely :think:

And Derron Brown is acting a bit tits too, even for him lol...

If you can see the subtlety's of things you will find that episode interesting, I've never watched Alan Carr before and probably never will again but I knew this episode may be worth a go.

Anyway, enjoy.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostSat Nov 16, 2013 12:49 pm » by Arella

sex sex sex sex sex drugs and rock and roll and of course lots of spondoolies :)

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 16, 2013 12:59 pm » by TheDuck

Pretty much but the crux of most of what hes saying holds true, from my pov anyway.

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 16, 2013 2:16 pm » by mediasorcery

he kinda had me too until I listened to -red ice radio show [podcast/iTunes or download], --"the brand new purple pill" by Thomas Sheridan,

put a new angle on his spin. and made me more cautious of these media types who pop up outta nowhere selling there new age clap trap disguised to suck us in . check the show out b4 making ur mind up hey.

first hour is free.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 16, 2013 2:23 pm » by Spock

oh that was fabulous

Didn't know Darren Brown was gay. Russell Brand, I always enjoy him, whether or not I agree totally with him or not, he's cerebral. A bit idealistic, but I agree with his idealism - sort of refreshingly "fuck-it" with a heavy dose of "fuck-off".

I'll never look at a valentine in the same light, because of you Duck, when I see a valentine, I will think of Mrs. Duck. :mrgreen:

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 16, 2013 5:20 pm » by TheDuck

Haha awesome Spock, I think :mrgreen:

I've never had anything against brand over the years, just never really enjoyed his comedy, and no I didn't know Brown was gay either, did he just come out? :think:

@mediasorcery

I saw someone posted that a few days ago, tbh, I don't really need to check it, hes not changing my world view and he doesn't "Have me" as I don't go for idle worship/following. But I can imagine people who don't walk their own path should check that, hell I may if I can fit it in.

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 16, 2013 5:53 pm » by Troll2rocks

Awesome bookmarked for later, I like Brand, I think he's very intelligent and entertaining. His meltdown on Newsnight was the thing of legend.

:cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostSat Nov 16, 2013 6:43 pm » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

I dont think he looked unhinged or disoriented at all... He's fine, he's an actor...
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 16, 2013 6:45 pm » by TheDuck

Yeah hes an actor but I'm a Poker player and the dude is showing "Tells".

And yeah Troll, the newsnight ting was great!

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 16, 2013 7:14 pm » by Spock

TheDuck wrote:Yeah hes an actor but I'm a Poker player and the dude is showing "Tells".

And yeah Troll, the newsnight ting was great!

Duck, you think the stress of limelight is getting to Brand - like some of his stint is a bit too forced, the over-reactionary looking for audience approval after not-so-funny antics - like the shark bit?

Could be. He's a thinker, and eventually he must think that his comedy is just a front to a guy that is pissed at the entire global system, even the one he partakes in. For instance, when he says he doesn't care if people steals his DVDs, he's already been paid, etc. Much like George Carlin or Bill Hicks.

Eventually, he will get very grumpy in nature, because he realizes that to get his point across, he has to bump gonads with the industry and lifestyle he hates.

However, think of him as a trend-setter - getting tired. Eventually, that mind-set will win out, but it will take time, then, the flamboyancy of it all will sway the pendulum too far in the other direction, and in another millennium, we'll be fighting the same mindset we are today.

This life is a school for the soul. The curriculum never changes, only the scenarios.

Next