Total Recall by Indigo Child Matias De Stefano

Conspirator

PostFri May 20, 2011 3:33 am » by Newearthman

http://www.in5d.com/transcription-total ... efano.html

I stongly recomend looking at this link! :sunny: :cheers:

[youtube]fvWAFhWgB2M&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Initiate

PostFri May 20, 2011 3:39 am » by Captchaos

Maybe if it wasnt translated into 4 different languages all played at the same time. i dont have the mental strength to listen to this for a hour, sorry bet its really good. :(

Conspirator

PostFri May 20, 2011 3:44 am » by Newearthman

captchaos wrote:Maybe if it wasnt translated into 4 different languages all played at the same time. i dont have the mental strength to listen to this for a hour, sorry bet its really good. :(

I guess I should have watched the vid first :oops: I read only the link. It seemed to ring a few bells for me.

Conspirator

PostFri May 20, 2011 4:34 am » by Kaarmaa

At 0:26:47 he lost me.
In the Universe, the orders, judgements, archangels, seraphs, guides and many other Beings from high dimensions, in a subtle way, carry out the function of politicians. They are the ones that control the order of the people, of the worlds and help their social welfare...to direct their economy, allow them to freely learn, they move around the worlds to help the community and its evolution

This is again some very selective intelligence. And I don't like that.
Order to me equals no war. Half of the planet is in war. If there was some freely learning we wouldn't sit here crying "I want to know".
Spriritual Economy direction...failed too. Social welfare...very selective. Helping the community to evolve...
But the young man is at least smart, I don't deny it.
About Indigo children : where are those who grew up? The adults. We always see kids and teens. Never heard about the indigo adults. I would like to know how their gift has made their life different.

Conspirator

PostFri May 20, 2011 4:43 am » by Newearthman

I was born in 1982 = indigo :owned: so what can I say...I was meant to spread the word! :mrcool:

Conspirator

PostFri May 20, 2011 4:59 am » by Kaarmaa

newearthman wrote:I was born in 1982 = indigo :owned: so what can I say...I was meant to spread the word! :mrcool:

:lol:

Conspirator

PostFri May 20, 2011 5:04 am » by Heinousone

kaarmaa wrote:At 0:26:47 he lost me.
In the Universe, the orders, judgements, archangels, seraphs, guides and many other Beings from high dimensions, in a subtle way, carry out the function of politicians. They are the ones that control the order of the people, of the worlds and help their social welfare...to direct their economy, allow them to freely learn, they move around the worlds to help the community and its evolution

This is again some very selective intelligence. And I don't like that.
Order to me equals no war. Half of the planet is in war. If there was some freely learning we wouldn't sit here crying "I want to know".
Spriritual Economy direction...failed too. Social welfare...very selective. Helping the community to evolve...
But the young man is at least smart, I don't deny it.
About Indigo children : where are those who grew up? The adults. We always see kids and teens. Never heard about the indigo adults. I would like to know how their gift has made their life different.

One of humanities greatest problems is its own ego. We all fall prey to it. Our perspective is completely different then any such Beings that you spoke of therefore we are biased judges and cannot see what they see nor would we have the knowledge to understand such. For me some of my greatest lessons in life were the hardest and most painful. Would you have such beings fully control us or just make sure we dont fuck things up too much while throwing our spiritual temper tantrums? World War 2 showed us that we would be able to cause great destruction. Yes there has been alot of pain and warfare since then but nothing on the scale of what could possibly happen these days.

Any indigo adults today would have been forerunners. You might find some of them lead very "normal" lives now not even realizing what they were and are. You might find some couldnt handle it in a society of beings that were so different from them thus you might find them very disturbing. Then there are some that might have realized exactly what they were and are after coming across literature of such and thus have become very comfortable with what they are. They might be the ones bringing you perspectives that make alot of sense yet seem entirely different from views you get from the majority of persons. Basically instead of a child like in the video, an adult.

Conspirator

PostFri May 20, 2011 6:32 am » by Kaarmaa

But were is the point of being an Indigo person if the world doesn't benefit from it.
It would be like Jesus coming back without doing the stuff he did before. Just a normal person with a very high sensitivity and empathy.

Conspirator

PostFri May 20, 2011 8:06 am » by Donovan

kaarmaa wrote:But were is the point of being an Indigo person if the world doesn't benefit from it.
It would be like Jesus coming back without doing the stuff he did before. Just a normal person with a very high sensitivity and empathy.

:think:
My Avatar is from this amazing artist check him out. http://parablevisions.com/

Initiate

PostFri May 20, 2011 8:18 am » by Rahkriga

newearthman wrote:
captchaos wrote:Maybe if it wasnt translated into 4 different languages all played at the same time. i dont have the mental strength to listen to this for a hour, sorry bet its really good. :(

I guess I should have watched the vid first :oops: I read only the link. It seemed to ring a few bells for me.

Try posting AFTER youve watched it so youll know if its worth others time. This is really hard to watch man. Im sure there good info there, but its unbearable to go thru

Next