Tracking down the Internet Trolls!

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 10:40 am » by Slith

seahawk100 wrote:
Sorry, but I hate trolls as much as the next person, (T2R, Domda, all the mods). especially cause they alone contribute to the lowest level of humankind.

Umm.....excuse you???

Ya, no shit!

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 11:00 am » by Troll2rocks

dlslith wrote:
seahawk100 wrote:
Sorry, but I hate trolls as much as the next person, (T2R, Domda, all the mods). especially cause they alone contribute to the lowest level of humankind.

Umm.....excuse you???

Ya, no shit!

:o lol who wrote that ?
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 12:00 pm » by Hackjames

Jesus...you guys want me to grab the pitchforks and torches? You're all acting like this guy drowned a baby in his own piss or something, rather than communicate in an unfortunate and offensive manner.

I don't like the kind of behavior he apparently takes part in, but really...who gives a shit? Look at that guy, and tell me if his life isn't punishment enough (along with the fact that he's already been called out on television).

Whatever, though...I'm sure somebody can explain what I've failed to understand about the gravity of this situation.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Initiate

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 12:15 pm » by Underdog

Still trying to to get what trolling is peeps ? ...I can understand if people are leaving disinfo and antagonistic replys ok all well and good ....But what if folk are simply browsing forums enjoying posts without really a point to make..is that trolling ??
Or just freedom of choice .....
Either way this thread seems to have been created to hate for hates sake....

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 12:26 pm » by Troll2rocks

hackjames wrote:Jesus...you guys want me to grab the pitchforks and torches? You're all acting like this guy drowned a baby in his own piss or something, rather than communicate in an unfortunate and offensive manner.

I don't like the kind of behavior he apparently takes part in, but really...who gives a shit? Look at that guy, and tell me if his life isn't punishment enough (along with the fact that he's already been called out on television).

Whatever, though...I'm sure somebody can explain what I've failed to understand about the gravity of this situation.

Targeting people of ethnic minorities who have passed away, and writing offensive messages on the memorial pages, which their families and friends have made and read.

I can suffer many things, but racism and offensive hatred used to mock and target those suffering grief is not one of them. I am sure he found it funny as hell at 3 in the morning to post that kind of stuff. And then to turn around and say "what harm does it do ?"

Well I wonder if I went and filmed myself shitting on his mothers grave, and then posted him the video wrapped in a nice pink bow. How he would feel ? Does not do any harm does it ? I mean really ?, except of course to those it is intended to offend. To those it does a lot of harm, in terms of emotional hurt at a very very hard time.

So in terms of things like this, I can't hold back my feelings, because I place myself in the victims shoes. I would want to track him down and murder him, in an extremely violent manner.

I understand what you mean, if you were to just look at this from a logical manner. I myself though am unable to do that in cases such as these, because it seriously bugs me, the thought of him laughing his ass off while smoking a fucking spliff while writing these things intended to hurt those who are already suffering, makes me sick through my stomach, I hope he is tracked down and dealt with harshly.

I understand how this sounds and comes across., but seriously, if it was a member of your family who had past on, that he had posted on. You may well feel the rage I do. Yet it was not one of mine, I understand this, but it may as well have been, you do not do those things, unless you want to be prepared to face the full consequences.

I take heart from the fact that I bet that bus ride home he took, was one of the longest and most difficult of his life, when it all hit home and the realization that he is now a possible public target started to sink in. Not to mention the fact that his family may have had no idea.

Fuck him, hope he gets beaten to death by a mob of the bereaved that he offended.
Last edited by Troll2rocks on Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 12:37 pm » by Hackjames

troll2rocks wrote:Fuck him, hope he gets beaten to death by a mob of the bereaved that he offended.

Yeah, well I hope you get past that way of thinking. If that's justice, we're all fucked.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 12:38 pm » by Troll2rocks

underdog wrote:Still trying to to get what trolling is peeps ? ...I can understand if people are leaving disinfo and antagonistic replys ok all well and good ....But what if folk are simply browsing forums enjoying posts without really a point to make..is that trolling ??
Or just freedom of choice .....
Either way this thread seems to have been created to hate for hates sake....

I myself see no other option other than to hate a person such as this ?

It is a cowardly act especially when done anonymously.

Yet the definition of "troll" is a loose one, I mean for example a person could look at your comment and say "well you are just trying to stir", yet another could say that you are indeed right. So to one you would be a troll, and to another a valid contributor. It is perspective, and perspectives change in relation to your vantage point.

I understand what you are saying though. :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 12:44 pm » by Troll2rocks

hackjames wrote:
troll2rocks wrote:Fuck him, hope he gets beaten to death by a mob of the bereaved that he offended.

Yeah, well I hope you get past that way of thinking. If that's justice, we're all fucked.

Maybe it would stop others thinking how funny it is to do that, the only ones who would be fucked are those doing those things.

I happen to think that would be justice.

However, it is not lost on me this course of thinking, but as I stated in the post you took that final quote from. Some things for some people makes emotions take over logic. Is it good ? No, would it make those affected feel better, yep.

Anyhow, I have wasted enough time chatting about that scum, time to focus my energy elsewhere. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 12:47 pm » by Hackjames

Tip of the hat, sir.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 12:53 pm » by Iamthatiam

hansom wrote:There are definitely two distinct species of trolls.
1. The aforementioned nimrod, a racist fuckwit.
With the scientific name Trollus imbecilicus.

2. Our friend here on DTV T2R who's in it for shits and giggles.
With the scientific name Trollus laughatus

Haha..good one, man :alien51:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

PreviousNext