Tracking down the Internet Trolls!

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 12:56 pm » by Perronick

Expresing an opinion different or opposed to the OP's cannot be mistaken with trolling. Therefore Underdog's opinion is a valid contribution, that is a fact not a matter of perspective, imo.

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 12:57 pm » by Spock

Mental injury is just as traumatic and can be even more harmful than bodily injury.

It could be considered stalking and abuse as well.

Personally, I'd enjoy kicking him in the teeth.

Initiate

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 12:58 pm » by Underdog

Point taken T2R....seems this guy has posted hateful stuff,ignorant indeed and deserves a repremand,why they do this ill never know,must get off on it i suppose,
very sad....

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 1:06 pm » by Iamthatiam

spock wrote:Mental injury is just as traumatic and can be even more harmful than bodily injury.

Me too :twisted:

The ones pondering laws from outside it, should be seeing how it is like to feel the suffering of people disappointed with the legal system, looking right inside their eyes when a criminal who commited awful shit against them, or their dear ones goes free because of some legal maneuver, or corruption!!! :flop:

Anyways, there are laws against cyber-bullying, sometimes severe, depending on the consequences, as you said, the psychological damage...Sometimes it goes far, 'till the physical territory caused by slander and defamation, which are crimes, per se!

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 1:11 pm » by Hackjames

spock wrote:Mental injury is just as traumatic and can be even more harmful than bodily injury.

What would Jesus do? You know, assuming there was a Jesus who fit the the commonly held beliefs about a figure with that name.

I took more mental/verbal abuse than literally anyone I knew/know for a period of several years, and that's back when I was a young adult. If I can forgive all those people without having received so much as one apology, perhaps I can hope that you'll be able to forgive this man, as will his "victims".

Is your avatar an approximation of the light-tunnels you mentioned in another post?
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 1:16 pm » by Spock

hackjames wrote:

What would Jesus do? You know, assuming there was a Jesus who fit the the commonly held beliefs about a figure with that name.

I took more mental/verbal abuse than literally anyone I knew/know for a period of several years, and that's back when I was a young adult. If I can forgive all those people without having received so much as one apology, perhaps I can hope that you'll be able to forgive this man, as will his "victims".

Is your avatar an approximation of the light-tunnels you mentioned in another post?

Hello Hack, well, I'm not Jesus, I'm just a man. It is never said that to be a Christian is to be perfect, contrary, to be a Christian is to admit you're broken. "Progress Not Perfection"

My avatar - yes, I wish it was going the other direction instead of out, but I saw it on another forum and loved it. Very cool of you to remember that!

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 1:21 pm » by Hackjames

;]

It struck me, as I've had not-dissimilar experiences.

We're on a road to nowhere, Vulcan. Hopefully we'll be better people by the time we get to the end.
This is your world. You're the creator.
-Bob Motherfucking Ross

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 1:23 pm » by Iamthatiam

hackjames wrote:

One should know better before going into this low level of arguing, using one's own beliefs, purely for the sake of argument winning 8-)

Upload to Disclose.tv

There is a debate where is discussed that Jesus actually did wipped the salers and traders themselves, but they mostly opted in not portraying this on movies for precautions against any religious polemics!
Last edited by Iamthatiam on Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Super Moderator

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 1:28 pm » by Troll2rocks

hackjames wrote:

Hack, I admire the fact that you are able to deal and cope with mental abuse and indeed forgive those responsible, that is a far harder and stronger way of dealing with it, but me I am one of those people who just can not get around (in my mind) the way that people act in the light of the full knowledge of the consequnces.

In school I got into more fights than others because I used to step in and beat up the kids picking on others who were perceived as weak by those doing it, what I learned from those experiences is that the people that do these acts are in themselves cowards and certainly the last thing they expect is to be confronted and dealt with in a far harsher manner than what it was that they were doing. Some of these people over time became my friends, but what they never did again, was bully and pick on others again. I also noticed that most of these individuals only did these acts in groups, as a way of showing off, and for school yard status. However, the looks on their faces when both them and their friends in this group were dealt with with no warning whatsoever, was priceless.

However, I do believe it was a valuable lesson these people learned in the end, and that is that no matter who you are in the end you are not above an ass kicking.

I remember a video being posted on here last year, by a member, with a kid being picked on by a group bullies, long story short, this kid snapped, and kicked the shit out of these guys. The main bully wailed like a little girl when said kid picked him up and threw him on the floor.

Anyway, I respect your ability to forgive and forget, that certainly is very admirable and speaks volumes for your character as a person, so for that I give you :flop:

:cheers:
________ImageImageImage________

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostThu Feb 09, 2012 1:53 pm » by SamueltheLion

iamthatiam wrote:
hansom wrote:There are definitely two distinct species of trolls.
1. The aforementioned nimrod, a racist fuckwit.
With the scientific name Trollus imbecilicus.

2. Our friend here on DTV T2R who's in it for shits and giggles.
With the scientific name Trollus laughatus

Haha..good one, man :alien51:

:lol:

laugh out loud funny

edit: read all the replies... interesting stuff guys, and :clapper: amazing story T2R

respect
Your faith will make you whole

PreviousNext