Trail Cam Gets Photo Of Bigfoot

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 7:47 am » by Lowsix

willease666 wrote:I'm not going to get into it with Daemonfoe because the points I have raised should put the Bigfoot myth to rest. If you want to believe such an animal exists, good for you. Prove it, otherwise... :censored:

But ...im going to respectfully disagree.
You really havent put anything to rest.

You have, however..raised some interesting,
but certainly not case-destroying questions.

None of your objections are strong enough to outweigh the anecdotal evidence of credible witnesses.

Pee-ree---yodd.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 7:54 am » by *WillEase*

willease666 wrote:For those of you that like the Messin' with Sasquatch commercials...

http://www.youtube.com/user/mesasquatch/videos?view=0

These commercials demonstrate the fact that Bigfoot can easily be faked...
(plus they are extremely funny)

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 7:58 am » by Daemonfoe

willease666 wrote:
willease666 wrote:For those of you that like the Messin' with Sasquatch commercials...

http://www.youtube.com/user/mesasquatch/videos?view=0

These commercials demonstrate the fact that Bigfoot can easily be faked...
(plus they are extremely funny)

Upload to Disclose.tv

What can't be faked? How does that display anything in terms of proof or evidence? I can fake a flesh wound. Does that mean flesh wounds aren't real?
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Initiate

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 8:06 am » by Electriccity

im pretty sure that some point in history a bigfoot type creature existed i mean just think of all the strange animals from the past present and there's still more that haven't been found yet. and a bigfoot creature is no where near the strangest so its very highly he did exisist how ever the ? is, are they still around and what exactly are they. are they part of the early humanoid cant exactly remember the names at this point like homosapians and they where a bunch of different humanoids thousands of years ago before when they all died out and it was just us homosapians or could be part of the monkey family that hasn't been discovered scientifically yet.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 8:19 am » by *WillEase*

Lowsix wrote:And..most importantly, myths are ALWAYS...
ALWAYS rooted in truth.

Sure, like it's true that many people claim to have seen one. It doesn't prove they do and it doesn't prove that they don't...just like ghosts, or ET. So, until I see one personally, I reserve the right to believe they don't exist. Frankly, if they do, I still don't care.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 8:39 am » by Daemonfoe

Lowsix wrote:ps....nice to see ya bro.

hey there guy.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 9:53 am » by Iwanci

Everyone knows that bigfoots natural defence is its ability to make itself blurry. This has ensured it has lived long without repercussions. I also know from an inside source that bigfoot has been caught in many bank robbery CCTV clips, but the blurryness makes him hard to identify in a police line up, as such many bigfoots have been released due to inadmissable evidence...

Or maybe it was just the camera man running past his own camera???

Or maybe just this guy running past??

:mrgreen:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 2:40 pm » by Cthulhu

He's hauling ass back to the UFO after being sited by pesky humans.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 7:00 pm » by Daemonfoe

Cthulhu wrote:He's hauling ass back to the UFO after being sited by pesky humans.

You know, on 12/21/12 UFOs will land, and Bigfoot will walk out, and we'll all shit our pants.

Previous