Trail Cam Gets Photo Of Bigfoot

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 6:18 pm » by Savwafair2012

This possible Bigfoot photo made it on Field & Stream’s list of “The 56 Best Wildlife Shots from Our 2012 Fall Contest“.

Read more here at: http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/201 ... gfoot.html

Of course there is no way to know whether or not this photo is real, but being caught randomly on a Trail Cam makes it more likely that it could be. It’s blurry and there is only the one shot, but it definitely has a lot of people talking and speculating.
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Writer

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 6:46 pm » by ParanoidIndiana

Just by putting your thumb over the head, it totally changes the way it looks. I think this may be a case of seeing what you want to. Maybe a bear?
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." ~Albert Einstein~

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 6:55 pm » by Poooooot

^^ You're right. It does look a lot like a bear (if you cover the head).
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 6:59 pm » by Harbin

Funny how clearly a trail cam can take a picture of a deer, but when it comes to the bigfoot, the image is blurry. It may be time to consider that the bigfoot is naturally blurry ?
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 7:07 pm » by Poooooot

Harbin wrote:Funny how clearly a trail cam can take a picture of a deer, but when it comes to the bigfoot, the image is blurry. It may be time to consider that the bigfoot is naturally blurry ?

Well, it does seem to be running. I'm not saying that is definitely Bigfoot, but if he's running as fast as they say Bigfoot does, then that would explain the blurriness. Just playing devil's advocate here.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 8:43 pm » by Harbin

How do we reconcile ourselves to this reality ? The are of course many questions to be asked here.

Why is bigfoot blurry ? This could become very technical as it is possible that we a dealing with an inter-dimensional entity.

Is bigfoot always blurry ?

Is 'it', bigfoot conscious of this ? Can the blurryness be turned off/on, or up/down ?

:think:
Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 12:50 am » by Electriccity

its a bear if u look where the head is where the glare is from the background u can barely see the outline of the nose and mouth

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 1:03 am » by *WillEase*

Electriccity wrote:its a bear if u look where the head is where the glare is from the background u can barely see the outline of the nose and mouth

Looks like he heard the "click" of the camera and was turning his head, looking over his left shoulder.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 6:50 am » by *WillEase*

1. No 'Bigfoot' has ever been killed or captured and properly examined at an officially recognised museum or university. Until that happens, it's reasonable to assume that all sightings are either intentionally faked or are misidentifications of other creatures.

2. No skeletal remains which might be a 'Bigfoot' have been recovered and submitted to an officially recognised museum or university for analysis. Vague claims about bones in the woods are hardly reliable evidence.

3. There is no reliable photograph of a 'Bigfoot' and - in an age where everyone and his brother have digital cameras and Photoshop - it's much too easy to fake one. Even some of the old photos, and the famous cine-camera footage, are a bit dubious. People who try to convince us that a blurry lump filmed from 500m away at twilight is actually 'Bigfoot' aren't really helping their case.

4. None of the alleged 'Bigfoot' hair and droppings have produced reliable DNA suggesting what they are. This may be due to contamination by the people bringing them in, but saying 'It's because Bigfoot is so closely related to humans' is a bit of a cop-out.

5. No one has ever run down a 'Bigfoot' in their car, van or truck. Given the quantity of squashed wildlife which litters the roads, and the ever increasing amount of traffic, it does seem a bit odd that no-one has flattened one of these creatures.

6.The increasing human population in areas where 'Bigfoots' might live should - logically - have resulted in more sighting and greater contact with people as we encroach on their territory, but I'm not aware that this has happened, as you might expect with wolves, bears, deer, etc.

7. No-one has - to my knowledge - explained where 'Bigfoot' fits into the eco-system of the area where it lives or, for that matter, found out what it eats.

8. It's such an easy thing to fake - a furry suit and a video-camera are all you need - that there must be a great temptation among people of a certain mentality to try it.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 27, 2012 7:13 am » by Daemonfoe

willease666 wrote:2. No skeletal remains which might be a 'Bigfoot' have been recovered and submitted to an officially recognised museum or university for analysis. Vague claims about bones in the woods are hardly reliable evidence.

Challenge: Find the skeletal remains of a bear in the woods.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Next