Transgender At Nine-Years-Old

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 27, 2014 8:52 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 27, 2014 9:42 pm » by 99socks

This isn't the first; there are plenty of kids who are obviously the other gender from when they were born- and it usually starts showing when they are 2, and gets more and more obvious as they get older. Just like there are some kids who are obviously homosexual and you can identify them when they are 5, 6, 7 etc.

IMO, the younger it's done, the better... It's easier on the body, and at least s/he won't have to go through the mental anguish and nightmare of trying to exist another 20, 30, or 40 years before finally being able to be who s/he is.

I would like to know though, are we just becoming more aware, or is this a result of gender bending chemicals in the environment?
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 27, 2014 10:03 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

I fully agree socks...Re gender bending chemicals? I think they are more prevalent, a good example is gynaecomastia ( moobs )...Gynaecomastia can be caused by an imbalance between the sex hormones testosterone and oestrogen. Oestrogen causes breast tissue to grow. While all men produce some oestrogen, they usually have much higher levels of testosterone, which stops the oestrogen from causing breast tissue to grow.

If the balance of hormones in his body changes, this can cause a man’s breasts to grow. Sometimes, the cause of this imbalance is unknown.

I think TPTB know what some of the causes are but are not willing to extrapolate.. :flop:

Initiate

PostSun Apr 27, 2014 11:34 pm » by Pateriot

This child's parents need to be put in jail for child abuse and this child given seriously psychiatric care!!! We are in a race to see how young we can get our children to be COMPLETELY screwed up!

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 27, 2014 11:48 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Pateriot wrote:This child's parents need to be put in jail for child abuse and this child given seriously psychiatric care!!! We are in a race to see how young we can get our children to be COMPLETELY screwed up!

Or you can screw the child up by ignoring their problems... :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 28, 2014 12:35 am » by 99socks

Pateriot wrote:This child's parents need to be put in jail for child abuse and this child given seriously psychiatric care!!! We are in a race to see how young we can get our children to be COMPLETELY screwed up!

:top:

:look:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-Spirit
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_gender
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Writer

PostMon Apr 28, 2014 12:47 am » by Cosmic Circle

Easy to talk like that if you've never had a loved one to go through a similar situation. It really just shows your ignorance.

Super Moderator

PostMon Apr 28, 2014 2:00 am » by Slith

You're joking, right? :censored:

I'm just here for the popcorn Image

Initiate

PostMon Apr 28, 2014 2:43 am » by Cthulhu

9 years old the brain is still developing.And that's a pretty big choice to make at an early age.so :dunno:

why couldn't the parents have waited and made it a graduation gift and pay for the surgery instead then?

Initiate

PostMon Apr 28, 2014 6:33 am » by TorJohnson

Cthulhu wrote:9 years old the brain is still developing.And that's a pretty big choice to make at an early age.so :dunno:

why couldn't the parents have waited and made it a graduation gift and pay for the surgery instead then?

Because progress!
The Lost Book of Enki as narrated and commentated by Josh Reeves:
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-lost-book-of-enki-annunaki-and-the-origins-of-man-t94767.html

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next