TRANSLUCENT UFOS, BLACK UFOS AND SILVER UFOS DAYFOOTAGE

Writer

PostWed May 27, 2009 5:35 am » by Gotufos

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NhI_K05wBdE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NhI_K05wBdE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

CREATED MFGD CLOUDS CREATED BY CHEMTRAILS, THEN STIMULATED BY ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD POSSIBLY BY A GROUP CALLED HAARP
THIS ALLOWS FOR WORMHOLES ETC..
HOWEVER WE SHOW A MOTHERSHIP HIDDEN IN THE CLOUDS AND A BAY DOOR OPENS AND SMALLER CRAFT SHOOT IN AND OUT TO EARTH

http://www.youtube.com/goTUFos

Writer

PostWed May 27, 2009 5:41 am » by Thefreeze

Can't say that I'm seeing anything very definative in that video, I'm assuming these are 'highlights' from the video you have up for purchase???

TRUTH IS OUT THERE!!!
TheFreeze

Writer

PostWed May 27, 2009 5:55 am » by Gotufos

thefreeze wrote:Can't say that I'm seeing anything very definative in that video, I'm assuming these are 'highlights' from the video you have up for purchase???

TRUTH IS OUT THERE!!!

look again mr freeze / freeze at 43 sec

Writer

PostWed May 27, 2009 6:01 am » by Gotufos

thefreeze wrote:Can't say that I'm seeing anything very definative in that video, I'm assuming these are 'highlights' from the video you have up for purchase???

TRUTH IS OUT THERE!!!

mr freeze seriously are you going to try and debunk all our vids, we heard it and seen it all.
Give it a break, could we possibly see your footage so we can see where and what your level of exspertise is?

otherwise just let people enjoy the vids without all your comments!

Conspirator

PostWed May 27, 2009 6:05 am » by Drextin

Checked out your site............so are you a commune.......cult..............or new age fanatics?

You do a lot of preaching about god.......wonder what he would think of you posting things I know you understand to be lies. Either that or you are insane.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Writer

PostWed May 27, 2009 6:14 am » by Gotufos

drextin wrote:Checked out your site............so are you a commune.......cult..............or new age fanatics?

You do a lot of preaching about god.......wonder what he would think of you posting things I know you understand to be lies. Either that or you are awesome.

GOD IS THE KEY, THE CLOSER WE GET TO 2012 THE MORE THINGS ARE INCREASING IN INTENSITY BY WAY OF DIMENSIONAL OBJECTS, UFOS AND CREATURES

EVER READ THE BOOK OF ENOCH, NOSTRODAMUS, REVELATIONS, NOAH AND THE FLOOD RE: NEPHELIM AND THE FALLEN ONES
E=MC2 RELATIVITY, WORMHOLES, GATES/ STARGATES

YOU PROBABLY DON'T THINK WE HAVE A STARFLEET EITHER, OR BASES ON THE MOON OR MARS
TIME TO WAKEUP AND LOOK UP

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 27, 2009 6:19 am » by Lowsix

Lol Leading edge proprietary Technology..
All that to capture bugs...and pretend they are ufos.

What Proprietary Technology might THAT be?

A $49.95 Flip Video Ultra Series Camcorder maybe?

Hawk your goofy crap somewhere else..
No one here is dumb enough to buy it...

Moon sized Bugs..DAMN now thats a story!

(and the punctuation thing ...learn it, use it, live it, love it...)
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Writer

PostWed May 27, 2009 7:01 am » by Gotufos

LowSix wrote:Lol Leading edge proprietary Technology..
All that to capture bugs...and pretend they are ufos.

What Proprietary Technology might THAT be?

A $49.95 Flip Video Ultra Series Camcorder maybe?

Hawk your goofy crap somewhere else..
No one here is dumb enough to buy it...

Moon sized Bugs..DAMN now thats a story!

(and the punctuation thing ...learn it, use it, live it, love it...)

HEY LOWLIFE YOU ARE ON THE WRONG CHANNEL, YOU SHOULD BE ON THE COMEDY CHANNEL, JOKES ON YOU LOWLIFE

Master Conspirator

PostWed May 27, 2009 7:17 am » by Lowsix

Ok Mr Caps..whatever you say..
(without punctuation)

Love the bugs though..
cutting edge shit you got there with your cutting edge technology...

get a clue.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostWed May 27, 2009 7:51 am » by Clawspiracy

Third grade proof won't cut the mustard around here. We need College Proof, Scientist Proof, Definitive proof.

Otherwise, we aren't buying. And for that matter, if selling is part of the process, there are far better DVDs out there with an attempt at more realistic aliens. Sorry, man. You are outgunned in these parts.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Next