Trayvon Shooter 'Would Hand Himself In'

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 10:46 pm » by Rydher

poooooot wrote:It upsets me off when people say that I am only "siding with Treyvon because he is black." That's bullshit.

What's bullshit is that statement. What 'people' are you refering to? I don't see one person in this thread, myself included. That said or even suggested you are siding with Treyvon because he is black.

I say you are siding with him because I think you are believing the media narrative they first put out and allowing yourself to be manipulated. And I think you are just of the victim mentality mindset.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 11:05 pm » by Shemagh

Got to hand it to you Poooooot, you knew exactly where it was going when you first answered Ryder,and it went exactly the way you thought it would. But after getting drawn in to the discussion you kept to you're belief, respect for that. (Even if I don't agree with a lot of what you have said).
And Ryder, what the hell is victim mentality mindset, in fact don't answer, I really don't want to know.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 14, 2012 12:18 am » by Fatdogmendoza

eliakim wrote:
poooooot wrote:
spock wrote:As far as this being a "black" thing, that is bullshit, and that is the entire reason Rydher and I both have been hounding this point from the beginning. This entire case wouldn't have near the captivation it has today if it were not for the media and black community jumping on the "white on black" hate crime band wagon.

With all due respect, Spock... I have to disagree.

Race was never an issue to me (personally). From the moment I heard about this news story, (which was almost immediately, contrary to what some people say about it not being until after President Obama commented on it), I have been following it. (When I said thie issue is close to my heart, it's because I have family in that area). It is frustrating that people assume that just because someone isn't jumping up and down to defend a killer, that they are taking what the media is saying as gospel. When I have not. In fact, I make a conscious effort to NOT listen to one side of the msm or the other, but to absorb as much information as I can and come to my own conclusions. Probably why I spend too much time on the internet.

It upsets me off when people say that I am only "siding with Treyvon because he is black." That's bullshit. I am empathetic to a family that lost their child because of Zimmerman's decision to ignore law enforecement advise, and deciding to take the law into his own hands. Race is not, and never has been an issue in my life.

The fact that there are people defending Zimmerman so hard, while ignoring a lot of the information out there, is worrisome. Especially because, no matter what the outcome, there is a dead child involved, and a family in shambles.

Well as the previous post stated, being months from the age of joining the army is not a child. Also an innocent child does not attack the neighborhood watch or anyone for that matter.

I read at Breitpart Media that George was heading for his car about to drive home when he was attacked. The attack was made on him not the other way around.

When I have been in what one could call a vulnerable position in my teens, I run fast to the first house that had a light on to help me. If you seriously think that George is the kind of person that would attack anyone, best you think again.

You are not a teenage boy with testosterone who wont take shit from somebody hassling him on the street eli... WTF are you on about woman..Or do I need to apologize because you were there with george... By the way eli I joined the RAF 3 months before my 17th birthday and I was a child .... I was terribly homesick and I was bullied like fuck... In the armed forces coincidentally they call it bullshit.. Do you know how I survived... I fought back.and got into plenty of trouble..Please dont presume that because The lad was 6ft 3 black and seventeen that he wasnt still a child.. So fo the first time on this forum I am going to say to someone ''go and fuck your self righteous spiritually psychotic self''

By the way ... We can all read, but what is true and what is fantasy...you know better than most lotus feet :bang;
Last edited by Fatdogmendoza on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 14, 2012 12:22 am » by Rydher

Should be interesting to see what the prosecution supposedly has. At this point, wouldn't they have the findings from the ballistics investigation to show if he was on his back with Trayvon on top? That alone doesn't prove or disprove anything but it would further add credence to what the eye witnesses said they saw, along with what Zimmerman is saying.

Especially if he does have wounds on the back of his head that would be from being slammed into the ground, along with a medical report of being hit in the face/nose, whatever.

It seems if ballistics showed that not to be true and Zimmermans 'injuries' weren't matching up with what he said happened. He'd be in a world of shit and lose the case right there.

Super Moderator

PostSat Apr 14, 2012 12:27 am » by The57ironman

rydher wrote:Should be interesting to see what the prosecution supposedly has. At this point, wouldn't they have the findings from the ballistics investigation to show if he was on his back with Trayvon on top? That alone doesn't prove or disprove anything but it would further add credence to what the eye witnesses said they saw, along with what Zimmerman is saying.

Especially if he does have wounds on the back of his head that would be from being slammed into the ground, along with a medical report of being hit in the face/nose, whatever.

It seems if ballistics showed that not to be true and Zimmermans 'injuries' weren't matching up with what he said happened. He'd be in a world of shit and lose the case right there.

.......a lot of ''if's''....
..."that's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind....Image

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 14, 2012 12:33 am » by Rydher

Not really, it's only 2.

1. The ballistics report will be able to tell what position each person was in when the weapon was fired.

2. There are medical reports detailing Zimmermans injuries.

Pretty basic and routine stuff, IMO.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 14, 2012 12:37 am » by Fatdogmendoza

rydher wrote:Should be interesting to see what the prosecution supposedly has. At this point, wouldn't they have the findings from the ballistics investigation to show if he was on his back with Trayvon on top? That alone doesn't prove or disprove anything but it would further add credence to what the eye witnesses said they saw, along with what Zimmerman is saying.

If the fuck was following me and accused me of something I wasnt doing and if I felt threatened Id fucking smack
his head off the ground I aint aint a 17 year old youth with high testosterone..e

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 14, 2012 12:42 am » by Rydher

Well Fat one of two things happened.

1.) Zimmerman approached Trayvon and Trayvon allowed Zimmerman to get close.
2.) Trayvon approached Zimmerman.

Neither of those are the actions of someone that felt threatened.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 14, 2012 12:47 am » by Fatdogmendoza

rydher wrote:Well Fat one of two things happened.

1.) Zimmerman approached Trayvon and Trayvon allowed Zimmerman to get close.
2.) Trayvon approached Zimmerman.

Neither of those are the actions of someone that felt threatened.

I wasnt there bro but I do know zimmerman had a gun and the boy a packet of skittles.. Well I dont know but thats what I have read...

I dont care if the bloke is 7ft 2in if I have a loaded gun I aint gonna feel too threatened

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 14, 2012 12:59 am » by Rydher

Ok, I'm confused. Sounded like you were talking about Trayvon feeling threatened.

PreviousNext