Trayvon Shooter 'Would Hand Himself In'

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 14, 2012 4:02 am » by Noentry

ironlikealion wrote:You mean Gargamel...

The Epic of Gilgamesh, is an ancient epic poem from Mesopotamia...

lol Man I aint seen it for years
I looked it up but I just glanced at the names.
lol that blows a hole in that conspiracy :alien51:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 15, 2012 4:44 pm » by Rydher

poooooot wrote:
shemagh wrote:Got to hand it to you Poooooot, you knew exactly where it was going when you first answered Ryder,and it went exactly the way you thought it would. But after getting drawn in to the discussion you kept to you're belief, respect for that. (Even if I don't agree with a lot of what you have said)..

thanks :flop: I don't expect everyone to have the same feelings/ opinions that I do. I look forward to reading other viewpoints, as long as they aren't totally close-minded and/or just plain ridiculous.

And yeah, I totally knew this was going to happen. :lol:

You really do live in a fantasy world. You're one of the most closed minded individuals in this thread. Zimmerman is already guilty in your eyes and nothing is swaying you from that. Even though the information you are basing your judgement on is completley made up in your mind.

So where are all these people that are saying you're racist that's pissing you off so much, eh? You come on here and blast everyone that doesn't agree with you as a racist. Then in your next post pretend to be outraged over everyone calling you a racist, even though it's all in your delusional head.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 15, 2012 11:49 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

noentry wrote:
ironlikealion wrote:You mean Gargamel...

The Epic of Gilgamesh, is an ancient epic poem from Mesopotamia...

lol Man I aint seen it for years
I looked it up but I just glanced at the names.

lol that blows a hole in that conspiracy :alien51:

Nah dude ... you got me giggling like a kid on that one :lol: Did you get my cryptic message last night on GLP
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 16, 2012 1:41 pm » by Rydher

Calming the Storm of Martin/Zimmerman-Related Racial Violence
By Lloyd Marcus

As a black conservative Tea Party patriot, I have been struggling with what I should do, if anything, in response to the rash of incidents of racial violence resulting from the Martin/Zimmerman case. Folks, a great evil is running the show in our country right now.

Prolific race-hustler Al Sharpton is heralded as a hero. Attorney General Eric Holder ignores the New Black Panther "dead or alive" bounty on George Zimmerman. Three major TV networks are caught manipulating facts of the Martin/Zimmerman case to fuel racial hatred and anger.

Minister Farrakhan tweeted, referring to the Martin/Zimmerman case, "Where there is no justice, there will be no peace. Soon and very soon, the law of retaliation may very well be applied."

Even a nutcase white supremacist group have thrown their hat, or skinned heads, into the ring, threatening violence.

Rather than showing pictures of 6'3'' seventeen-year-old Trayvon Martin, nearly every TV news broadcast features pictures of Trayvon as an adorable little boy in his little-league football uniform. This is done by design to further the media's storyline: innocent-little-black-boy-murdered-by-evil-racist-white-man. Zimmerman is not white. He is Hispanic. To further the mainstream media storyline, the New York Times has deemed Zimmerman a "white Hispanic."

I do not know what transpired between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin. I do know that the Race Industry has gone to extraordinary, dishonest lengths to promote its innocent-little-black-boy-murdered-by-evil-racist-white-man storyline.

Even president Obama despicably and masterfully fueled the flames of racial hatred by saying, "If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon." As a seasoned professional politician, president Obama surely knew that his comment would up the ante of black rage.

So yes, as Christian and as patriot, I wondered, what should I do to help calm the storm of Martin/Zimmerman-related racial violence? Should I rally black conservatives to denounce the violence and call for unity at a press conference? No, the liberal-biased mainstream media would not cover such a press conference. Non-victim-minded blacks do not fit the media-desired image of America. Blacks who love their country without resentment toward fellow Americans who are white are as repulsive to the mainstream media as showing Dracula the cross.

Well, what about a racial peace rally -- blacks and whites standing together, singing songs and talking about unity? No, Obama's SEIU thugs and/or the New Black Panthers could exploit the event by showing up to assault patriots. Remember Kenneth Gladney, the black conservative who was beaten and sent to the emergency room by SEIU thugs at a town hall meeting during the health care debates? Many believe that Gladney's beating was in response to the Obama White House's clarion call to "punch back twice as hard" and get in the faces of those opposing ObamaCare.

The mainstream media will never tell the truth about black-on-white crime. When reporting incidents of black-on-white violence, the media walks a tightrope, bending over backwards to avoid mentioning race. And yet I heard a report on the radio in which the reporter, without hesitation, up-front and in your face said that five "black" men were shot by a "white" male in a white pickup truck. This type of story fits the racist image that the media desires to portray of white America. According to the media, blacks are always the victims and never the aggressors.

So how do we right-thinking, decent Americans counter all the racial hate, evil, and violence, fueled by the media and the Obama administration, that's contaminating our great country?

Mary is away, up north visiting family. Thus, I found myself in the grocery store checkout line with my shopping cart one-third full. An elderly white gentleman in line behind me had two items. "Excuse me sir -- you can go in front of me." He gleefully replied, "Thank you very much." After the cashier had bagged his items and given the elderly white gentleman his change, he thanked me again.

I thought, that's it! For now, until God leads me otherwise, I can simply continue doing what I, along with millions of my fellow Americans, do every day: seize every opportunity to spread racial harmony and kindness. I know that sounds corny, but I know it is the right thing to do.

Despite what the Race Industry would have you believe, a majority of Americans are not at each other's throats, divided along racial lines. However, this is unquestionably the agenda of the Race Industry. Incidents of race-related violence are on the rise since the Martin/Zimmerman incident.

Most Americans are over "the race thing." Americans live, work, and play together just fine. Interracial marriage is far from being the big deal it was in the past. Unfortunately, it is the mission of the mainstream media, the Obama administration, and race-profiteers to keep the Race Industry alive and profitable.

Therefore, it is up to us -- proud, responsible Americans -- to continue sowing seeds of racial harmony, brotherhood, and peace.

:clapper:

Super Moderator

PostMon Apr 16, 2012 2:07 pm » by Spock

rydher wrote:As a black conservative Tea Party patriot...

Obviously propaganda and lies.

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 16, 2012 3:57 pm » by Rydher

To all of you ignorant fucks that blame the cops for everything and never give them the benefit of the doubt. Did you know this? Rhetorical question...

Sanford cops asked prosecutors to file charges in the Trayvon Martin case, but the Seminole County State Attorney’s office held off.

...Despite public claims that there wasn’t enough probable cause to make a criminal case in the Trayvon Martin killing, early in the investigation the Sanford Police Department requested an arrest warrant from the Seminole County State Attorney’s office, the special prosecutor in the case told The Miami Herald on Tuesday...

...“Zimmerman provided a statement claiming he acted in self defense which at the time was supported by physical evidence and testimony,” Lee wrote in a memo posted on the city’s website. “By Florida Statute, law enforcement was PROHIBITED from making an arrest based of the facts and circumstances they had at the time.”...

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/27/2718130/sanford-cops-wanted-to-charge.html#storylink=cpy

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 16, 2012 4:01 pm » by Noentry

rydher wrote:To all of you ignorant fucks that blame the cops for everything and never give them the benefit of the doubt. Did you know this? Rhetorical question...

Sanford cops asked prosecutors to file charges in the Trayvon Martin case, but the Seminole County State Attorney’s office held off.

...Despite public claims that there wasn’t enough probable cause to make a criminal case in the Trayvon Martin killing, early in the investigation the Sanford Police Department requested an arrest warrant from the Seminole County State Attorney’s office, the special prosecutor in the case told The Miami Herald on Tuesday...

...“Zimmerman provided a statement claiming he acted in self defense which at the time was supported by physical evidence and testimony,” Lee wrote in a memo posted on the city’s website. “By Florida Statute, law enforcement was PROHIBITED from making an arrest based of the facts and circumstances they had at the time.”...

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/27/2718130/sanford-cops-wanted-to-charge.html#storylink=cpy

ignorant fucks?
sounds like you have been affected by the "Bubba effect" rydher :think:
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 16, 2012 4:17 pm » by Flecktarn

what annoys me most about this case is its political goals ,things like this happen every day ,but since the interest of obama this thing is global ,,yet every other shooting and murder has been de valued because of no interest from a country's leader ,,the president should spend more time addressing the issues that cause so many shootings,,
and whatever the outcome of the court case it will still case a shit storm
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 16, 2012 4:20 pm » by Rydher

Yes Chester, ignorant fucks. In case you're curious, you are one of them. As for the Bubba Effect, I've seen you use it a few times since you learned about it. Each time, it makes no sense in the way you use it. Showing you still have no idea what it's referring to.

@Fleck. I agree with you 100%

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 16, 2012 4:44 pm » by Noentry

rydher wrote:Yes Chester, ignorant fucks. In case you're curious, you are one of them. As for the Bubba Effect, I've seen you use it a few times since you learned about it. Each time, it makes no sense in the way you use it. Showing you still have no idea what it's referring to.

@Fleck. I agree with you 100%

lol Boo Boo you have been manipulated by the media to believe a certain think good or bad about authority's you are part of the "Bubba effect".(your own description of it, or should I say Glen Becks)
you find me calling you part of the "Bubba effect" upsetting :lol: dont you :lol:

How can we be ignorant if we responded to the info we were told. Think about it . rydher think about it.

Asked to confirm that the police recommended a manslaughter charge, special prosecutor Angela Corey said: “I don’t know about that, but as far as the process I can tell you that the police went to the state attorney with a capias request, meaning: ‘We’re through with our investigation and here it is for you.’ The state attorney impaneled a grand jury, but before anything else could be done, the governor stepped in and asked us to pick it up in mid-stream.”

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/27/2 ... rylink=cpy#storylink=cpy

This is from your news paper article. Shows at some level of the law thy were not fit for purpose.

:owned:
:lol:

hey do you like my pet name for you Boo Boo. He is the dumbest cartoon character I could think of, suits you down to a T
A. A. Milne

PreviousNext