Trayvon Shooter 'Would Hand Himself In'

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4007
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:03 pm

PostWed May 16, 2012 1:05 pm » by Rydher


Rydher wrote:
jet17 wrote:Aren't you parroting what the MSM is telling you by formulating that this kid actually was on top of them based on no evidence except what police (who lied about a broken nose) and Zimmerman said, with no factual evidence?


Wow Jet, you must have an inside source that no one else has. You know the police lied about the broken nose. So I guess that means you saw and maybe have access to the medical records from that night? Hi pot, met kettle! :flop:


Court records show George Zimmerman had a pair of black eyes, a nose fracture and two cuts to the back of his head after the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

Damn those lying police!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1382
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:43 pm
Location: Flight 815

PostWed May 16, 2012 7:29 pm » by Jet17


Rydher wrote:
Rydher wrote:
jet17 wrote:Aren't you parroting what the MSM is telling you by formulating that this kid actually was on top of them based on no evidence except what police (who lied about a broken nose) and Zimmerman said, with no factual evidence?


Wow Jet, you must have an inside source that no one else has. You know the police lied about the broken nose. So I guess that means you saw and maybe have access to the medical records from that night? Hi pot, met kettle! :flop:


Court records show George Zimmerman had a pair of black eyes, a nose fracture and two cuts to the back of his head after the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

Damn those lying police!




Still going by half the story I see.

I wonder what Trayvon had on him?

but that's not important though, not at all, after all he is the dead one, and dead men tell no lies.... or truths.
Image
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4007
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:03 pm

PostWed May 16, 2012 7:39 pm » by Rydher


Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1382
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:43 pm
Location: Flight 815

PostWed May 16, 2012 7:41 pm » by Jet17


Rydher wrote:Image



hmmmm. what is distressing is that you are dong an endzone dance, to a variable of information given half the official story....

this is typical for you isn't it?
Image
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4007
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:03 pm

PostWed May 16, 2012 7:43 pm » by Rydher


You were never very good with rebus puzzles, huh?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1382
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:43 pm
Location: Flight 815

PostWed May 16, 2012 7:49 pm » by Jet17


Rydher wrote:You were never very good with rebus puzzles, huh?



Your not good with anything, so what's the point in responding.

my whole position has been based on him following him under a direct order not to, and that he will be charged.... charged meaning, if he is set free, I will be entirely surprised.


now continue on to say that 9/11 and all those other things you say, has something to do with this.
Image
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4007
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:03 pm

PostWed May 16, 2012 7:56 pm » by Rydher


I had an ex-girlfriend that acted like you Jet. She would create entire scenarios in her mind that never happened. Then would act on them, entirely convinced they really happened.

Now, let's get back to those lying cops! :flop:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1382
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:43 pm
Location: Flight 815

PostWed May 16, 2012 8:15 pm » by Jet17


Rydher wrote:I had an ex-girlfriend that acted like you Jet. She would create entire scenarios in her mind that never happened. Then would act on them, entirely convinced they really happened.

Now, let's get back to those lying cops! :flop:






I am convinced he provoked an attack on himself, yes.

yes, it appears he had a broken nose, that doesn't change the legality of anything, only a confirmation that he was attacked, that doesn't change anything "LEADING UP TO" the event that happened.

you are the one assuming that he got attacked for no reason despite the FACT that he followed and disobeyed a direct order, while profiling him indirectly and assuming he was up to no good.

but, yawn.....

I have more important things to worry about.
Image
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4007
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:03 pm

PostWed May 16, 2012 8:21 pm » by Rydher


Jet17 wrote:despite the FACT that he followed and disobeyed a direct order

Like your statement saying that the cops lied about the broken nose. This statement is equally untrue. Assuming you aren't playing games and that you're referring to the 'direct order' of being told not to follow him.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1382
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:43 pm
Location: Flight 815

PostWed May 16, 2012 8:29 pm » by Jet17


Rydher wrote:
Jet17 wrote:despite the FACT that he followed and disobeyed a direct order

Like your statement saying that the cops lied about the broken nose. This statement is equally untrue. Assuming you aren't playing games and that you're referring to the 'direct order' of being told not to follow him.



yes this statement was unproven until earlier today which you didn't prove until today, and had no idea whether it was true or not either, until today.

it's a double slippery slope.

I was going by a police video which seeming shows nothing as far as nose injuries. oh well, im not a doctor, then again neither are you.

my position isn't of the attack, it's of the events beforehand which is still pretty undetermined, but as far as what we know, yes he did disobey a direct order, and followed martin. what happened before martin attacked him is anyone's guess.

I would like to discuss this more, but I have more important things to do, and will wait until all evidence is provided after the arraignment and evidence hearings.

you keep on keeping on though rydher.....
Image
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook