Trayvon Shooter 'Would Hand Himself In'

Conspirator

PostWed May 16, 2012 8:37 pm » by Rydher

Jet17 wrote:yes he did disobey a direct order, and followed martin.

Again, this isn't true. But you keep on keeping on Jet. You're quick to condemn the cops with absolute certainty when there was zero evidence to think that the police were lying. Except for your own prejudices. As a matter of fact there was plenty of evidence showing the media was out right lying about all this. Yet you still gave them the benefit of the doubt over the police officers.

Conspirator

PostWed May 16, 2012 8:40 pm » by Jet17

Rydher wrote:
Jet17 wrote:yes he did disobey a direct order, and followed martin.

Again, this isn't true. But you keep on keeping on Jet. You're quick to condemn the cops with absolute certainty when there was zero evidence to think that the police were lying. Except for your own prejudices. As a matter of fact there was plenty of evidence showing the media was out right lying about all this. Yet you still gave them the benefit of the doubt over the police officers.

sorry, not untrue.

the 9/11 dispatch specifically said "we don't need you to follow him."

with Zimmerman admitting and confirming with "OK"

also he did follow martin as he stated himself in the 9/11 tapes..... "Have them call me and I will tell them where I am at"

if that isn't confirming to stay from an order not to, and an admission that he was following martin in his own words, then I don't know how to respond to that in the future.

sorry, but it's the truth.... post something that says otherwise if you have it.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator

PostWed May 16, 2012 8:48 pm » by Rydher

You need to put the events into order.

- First, he was following him.
- Dispatcher said, "We don't need you to follow him." - By any stretch of the imagination that isn't a direct order...
In response to the dispatcher’s comment — which isn’t a command, but an ambiguous statement — Zimmerman’s response is “Okay,” and an immediate termination of his attempt to follow Trayvon Martin.

Zimmerman spends the next 93 seconds in one location talking to the police dispatcher, informing the dispatcher that he is on the way back to his truck, and that he will meet the responding officer by the mailboxes.

Conspirator

PostWed May 16, 2012 10:58 pm » by Jet17

Rydher wrote:You need to put the events into order.

- First, he was following him.
- Dispatcher said, "We don't need you to follow him." - By any stretch of the imagination that isn't a direct order...
In response to the dispatcher’s comment — which isn’t a command, but an ambiguous statement — Zimmerman’s response is “Okay,” and an immediate termination of his attempt to follow Trayvon Martin.

Zimmerman spends the next 93 seconds in one location talking to the police dispatcher, informing the dispatcher that he is on the way back to his truck, and that he will meet the responding officer by the mailboxes.

yes, let's put events into order

A guy telling him you WE don't need you to do that, is a direct order that he didn't need to follow him... sorry, it is when you have dispatch telling you that.... no way around it.

then when police showed up, not only was he not in his truck, there was a dead kid which he was outside with........ talk about following order...

he ignored a command, lied about being in his truck, and then a kid ended up dead....

that is the order.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

Conspirator

PostWed May 16, 2012 11:20 pm » by Rydher

Jet17 wrote:A guy telling him you WE don't need you to do that, is a direct order that he didn't need to follow him... sorry, it is when you have dispatch telling you that.... no way around it.

Only in your world is that a direct order. Let's say you witnessed a murder. You get in your car and follow the killer. You call 911 and let them know you're following the person. They tell you "We don't need you to do that." Is that a direct order telling you to stop following them. Negative ghostrider, it's not.

I do believe that was the dispatchers intent though.

lied about being in his truck

Like always, you just make shit up. He never said he was in his truck. I will say this, since I listened to the 911 call again with some time removed from the initial incident. I don't think he ever stopped trying to find Treyvon after he ran. Also, the article I quoted got it wrong. He never said he would meet the officer at his truck.

Conspirator

PostWed May 16, 2012 11:33 pm » by Jet17

Rydher wrote:
Jet17 wrote:A guy telling him you WE don't need you to do that, is a direct order that he didn't need to follow him... sorry, it is when you have dispatch telling you that.... no way around it.

Only in your world is that a direct order. Let's say you witnessed a murder. You get in your car and follow the killer. You call 911 and let them know you're following the person. They tell you "We don't need you to do that." Is that a direct order telling you to stop following them. Negative ghostrider, it's not.

I do believe that was the dispatchers intent though.

lied about being in his truck

Like always, you just make shit up. He never said he was in his truck. I will say this, since I listened to the 911 call again with some time removed from the initial incident. I don't think he ever stopped trying to find Treyvon after he ran. Also, the article I quoted got it wrong. He never said he would meet the officer at his truck.

it is an order, an order to say we don't need you to do that.I don't care what world your from, you are obviously from a different world of always being wrong, so I don't care if you think it's an order or not.

Excuse me getting in a car and following someone with a 1/2 ton to a multiple ton vehicle is different than being a person and walking up to another person, what a comparison that is.......

I make shit up? and you never said that he wasn't in his truck? WTF do you call this quote you dumb fucker?

Wow you post a quote saying he is going back to his truck with the intent that he was in his truck. to refute my point that he WASNT following Martin....

But he wasn't following according to you, and you use a quote stating that he was going back to his truck as proof even though some kid got shot afterwards? WOW! just WOW!

Jesus christ you are a dumb box.... I have never seen anyone more vigilant to prove their stupidity like you.

that's ok though you obsess over little cases like this, and prove non points about timelines that you fuck up yourself.

Conspirator

PostWed May 16, 2012 11:46 pm » by Rydher

Jet17 wrote:I make shit up? and you never said that he wasn't in his truck? WTF do you call this quote you dumb fucker?

Dude, really? You obviously didn't actually read my previous post but... Yeah, I never said or quoted he was in his truck. If you read the quote, it says he was on his way back to the truck.

Seriously, you are a strange little forum guy. You really are all over the place, a very confused and disturbed individual.
Jet17 wrote:But he wasn't following according to you,

Rydher wrote: - First, he was following him.

Just think, this all stemmed from you being an arrogant, prejudice, jerk acting as if you know what's going on. And got called out on it.
jet17 wrote:Aren't you parroting what the MSM is telling you by formulating that this kid actually was on top of them based on no evidence except what police (who lied about a broken nose) and Zimmerman said, with no factual evidence?

Conspirator

PostWed May 16, 2012 11:58 pm » by Rydher

Jet17 wrote:WTF do you call this quote you dumb fucker?

WOW! just WOW!

Jesus christ you are a dumb box.... I have never seen anyone more vigilant to prove their stupidity like you.

Oh yeah, thought I'd add...
Jet17 wrote:...when I start calling you a piece of shit, or a loser, or something along those lines, is when you know you have won...

- Jet17

:dancing:

Previous