Treasure of Benghazi bank vault raided

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 1:13 am » by Muchtyman

I'll bet no one saw this coming ........................ :twisted:

A priceless collection of nearly 8,000 ancient gold, silver and bronze coins was stolen by robbers who broke into a bank vault in the Libyan city of Benghazi.

The theft of the so-called Treasure of Benghazi, much of which dates from the time of Alexander the Great, is believed to have been one of the biggest in archaeological history.

Interpol has been alerted about the theft, which took place in March. Libya's National Transitional Council is believed to have kept it quiet for fear of tarnishing their image at a time when they were engaged in a desperate battle for survival against the regime of Col Muammar Gaddafi.

Details of the robbery emerged at a conference held by the United Nations Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization, or UNESCO, held in Paris last week.

Metal storage cupboards at the National Commercial Bank of Benghazi were smashed open and the red wax seals on the wooden trunks housing the collection were broken after the gang drilled through a concrete ceiling.

The gang had concentrated on the ancient treasures, leaving items of lesser value untouched, according to The Sunday Times.

I love the Goebbels bit ............................. :o

Interpol has been alerted about the theft, which took place in March. Libya's National Transitional Council is believed to have kept it quiet for fear of tarnishing their image at a time when they were engaged in a desperate battle for survival against the regime of Col Muammar Gaddafi.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... aided.html

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 1:28 am » by Lucidlemondrop

An expert described it last week as "one of the greatest thefts in archaeological history," with many of the items dating from the time of Alexander the Great.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/10/30 ... z1cJJcmDlH

Wasn't there a very similar occurrence in Baghdad a few years ago involving a bank and Treasure from Alexander the Great's time, including coins, jewelry, etc. where gazillions in gold bars were left behind?

Sure sounds like a dejavue to me.
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 2:20 am » by Fatbastard

All of Americas wars, going way back, have nothing to do with who wins or looses. They, (America) have been systamatically going through the planet, eradicating old 'indigenist' peoples and cultures because of the knowledge they hold, whether they are, Red indian Americans, African, Asian, South American, but mainly, Middle Eastern, Iraq, Iran (Sumerian) Egypt and a grip hold on Israel. Why? Because the old folks knew somthing the US found out about and they aren't saying anything about it, either because it's to big, scary, or they're benefits, being the 1%, outway the 99%. That's why 'artifacts' are stolen or destroyed. These artifacts hold ancient wisdom and knowledge.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Initiate

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 2:35 am » by Tgwusauk

fatbastard wrote:All of Americas wars, going way back, have nothing to do with who wins or looses. They, (America) have been systamatically going through the planet, eradicating old 'indigenist' peoples and cultures because of the knowledge they hold, whether they are, Red indian Americans, African, Asian, South American, but mainly, Middle Eastern, Iraq, Iran (Sumerian) Egypt and a grip hold on Israel. Why? Because the old folks knew somthing the US found out about and they aren't saying anything about it, either because it's to big, scary, or they're benefits, being the 1%, outway the 99%. That's why 'artifacts' are stolen or destroyed. These artifacts hold ancient wisdom and knowledge.

Fair comment except your opening statement, I will correct it for you, All of UK wars going way back, then you have the true picture.

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 3:02 am » by Fatbastard

De Rothchild. Rockefeller. J.P Morgan Chase and all the other Wall St croneys
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Initiate

PostMon Oct 31, 2011 3:21 am » by Tgwusauk

fatbastard wrote:De Rothchild. Rockefeller. J.P Morgan Chase and all the other Wall St croneys

Add Federal Reserve to that list as well, common denominator to all them is they control from City of London, who in turn are controlled by the Vatican, USA is the puppet doing the dirty work to protect others from being found out, once you comprehend this, all the rest of the puzzle falls into place.