Troll2rocks Amazing Facts You Never Knew, but Are True.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 8848
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: I'll Drive You Crazy and I'll Kill You All!

PostSat Sep 01, 2012 3:39 am » by Troll2rocks


Kinninigan wrote:All the women I date tell me "squirting" is not included in the basic prices and I need more money







:lol:



Lmao

Pay more then cheap skate! :lol: :cheers:
Image
________ImageImageImage________

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13726
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostSat Sep 01, 2012 3:39 am » by domdabears


Kinninigan wrote:All the women I date tell me "squirting" is not included in the basic prices and I need more money







:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 8848
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: I'll Drive You Crazy and I'll Kill You All!

PostSat Sep 01, 2012 3:39 am » by Troll2rocks


Hurtswhenipee wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:

Marmite tastes like shit.


:?:



Omfg lmao. :flop:
Image
________ImageImageImage________

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 13726
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:45 pm
Location: Chicago

PostSat Sep 01, 2012 3:42 am » by domdabears


Check out this whole conversation about squirting http://www.steadyhealth.com/why_do_girl ... 79600.html
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 8848
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: I'll Drive You Crazy and I'll Kill You All!

PostSat Sep 01, 2012 3:47 am » by Troll2rocks


Dom Da Bears wrote:Check out this whole conversation about squirting http://www.steadyhealth.com/why_do_girl ... 79600.html



Lol, I would refute the first answer simply because they can't spell "cum" lmao. Pretty interesting though.

I have had a number of partners who did this, whether its because of my brilliance in bed or just coincidence. Is up for debate, but its obviously my brilliance! :lol:
Image
________ImageImageImage________

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:48 am

PostSat Sep 01, 2012 3:49 am » by Seth


Hurtswhenipee wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:

Marmite tastes like shit.


:?:

Marmite is a great substitute for bearing grease. some people eat it.
Please,
dont try this at home. :vomit:
Force no friend, Fear no foe.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5996
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 10:00 pm
Location: Arulu

PostSat Sep 01, 2012 3:50 am » by Kinninigan


Troll2rocks wrote:I have had a number of partners who did this, whether its because of my brilliance in bed or just coincidence. Is up for debate, but its obviously my brilliance! :lol:




Squirting trolls OH MY :D







:cheers:
http://www.disclose.tv/media/list/user/Kinninigan
http://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan



Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8122
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostSat Sep 01, 2012 3:52 am » by Noentry


The Female Orgasm Explained (Squirting Orgasm)


Upload to Disclose.tv

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:17 pm

PostSat Sep 01, 2012 3:53 am » by Kittycat


:twisted: i actually knew that arsenic taste like almonds. :twisted:

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 8848
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: I'll Drive You Crazy and I'll Kill You All!

PostSat Sep 01, 2012 3:58 am » by Troll2rocks


Kinninigan wrote:
Troll2rocks wrote:I have had a number of partners who did this, whether its because of my brilliance in bed or just coincidence. Is up for debate, but its obviously my brilliance! :lol:




Squirting trolls OH MY :D




Image

In other news the most erotic picture in the world has been discovered...














































Image

You suck that udder baby! Image



:cheers:
Image
________ImageImageImage________


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook