Troll2rocks DTV Diary - The Rise of the End of the World

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 02, 2012 8:35 am » by Troll2rocks

Well we start off the year and indeed the end of all existence - depending on your point of view -

We are all somewhat stuffed and overindulged so I want to start off the New Year and the end of the world with a rant on its biggest and boldest problems.

Marketing and the Rise of PR and Multi Corporate Business Models

However, before all that here is a nice big bouncing pair of sexy tits...

The initial rise of the tide of shit you now find yourself standing in, is tied so directly to marketing, that there is literally no aspect of human existence outside of living in a tribe cut off from civilization, that is not directed by it in some form or fashion.

However it never used to be like this. Not long ago the age we live in today would seem so alien that it would barely seem possible, people branded with logos whose specific purpose is to create awareness of the product itself, yet is considered cool and acceptable without a population ever really stopping to consider the obvious ethical questions it throws up. How on earth did we ever come to this ?, where a child can be completely brainwashed and targeted and ultimately persecuted for not conforming to the general consensus. Where parents actively or blindly allow it to happen, who are themselves every inch of them unknowingly just as riddled with the disease themselves.

What is this disease ? The disease my friends is Marketing. You see that logo up there, at the top of my page ? That is marketing, adding your logo to a mood an idea or a philosophy and realising it in its most simplistic form and easiest to digest manner (generally).

You may also notice the gyrating girl with large breasts. That may indeed have convinced you to continue reading on further, helped on by the fact that the image in question is smaller and therefore drawing greater attention to itself further helped by the sexual reference made moments before by me. Also helped by the comical nature of the gesture implying this is not just your average run of the mill lets put the world to rights threads, although by this point as you continue reading you may be beginning to realise it is becoming just an excuse to talk about the existence of itself.

That ladies and gentlemen is marketing.

Which brings me to the other half of the equation.

PR (Public Relations "gurus")

Were introduced to great fan fare by media outlets and corporations and industrial complexes of finance and commerce, when it became apparent that in the modern age of celebrity that they themselves are considered celebrity. Hence the need for PR.

Celebrity itself was the new height for which populations would strive and the new standard of mass consumption put out via media outlets.

And the biggest introduction of PR played out and consumed was by Rupert Murdoch who was and is powerful enough to shape and bend the wills of political power heads via media manipulation in part by spin orchestrated by high level PR professionals, this was in the mid 1970s and if you notice the trending of marketing and the rise of PR into industry and politics you can only assume that those capable of making entire agencies and media corporations report what is wanted and play the angles to suit a political benefactor or business associate. However he was not the first, that honour goes to Edward Bernays whose initial psychological approach to marketing gave him great success and great political power. You have most likely never heard of him, and that is no mistake either, in the broad strokes. His most infamous stunt was convincing entire generations of women to smoke in a time when it was unfashionable to do so.

So how did he do it ?, well first he looked at what the times were, and how women were becoming more centralised in society and how they were striving for equal equality with men (quite rightly) however, cigarettes were unpopular with women and seen as a manly social status symbol. Bernays constructed a brilliant ploy to have key women known for portraying strength and sexuality in the mainstream to be pictured with cigarettes.

Rita Hayworth

It worked like a charm, the demographics proved that it had a direct effect on women and cigarettes almost over night became the new socially accepted symbol for liberation for women.

Marketing has always existed, however psychological marketing was only introduced at the turn of the century, it crept in, silently invading your homes minds books magazines political offices and changing the entire landscape of what was possible through sinister and clever means by very devious and intensely clever individuals. This gave way to PR, where every business needed a PR executive responsible for spinning and downplaying problems or deflecting attention, or maybe just downright lying to preserve interests.

One came from the other, and PR became the new cool in the corporate world, in politics it became known as spin and its practitioners "spin doctors", the 1980s gave way to the world as seen by Rupert Murdoch and his hierarchy of media moguls, his consumption of newspapers and media outlets was giving him key power in the political landscape due to his apparent tendency to pick a side, something media outlets never did. However with the rise of a figurehead behind a literal empire of social outlets both printed and broadcast his position for making and breaking those who run for office landed him in a very powerful position and in a very advantageous position, to shape the world around him the way he saw fit.

Things changed somewhat recently with the whole phone hacking scandal however you have to remember the entire media empire as we now know it is under threat as information is now passable and free at the touch of a button and no longer is only fed through biased opinionated outlets. We have a choice (for the moment, of course they are trying to pry out true freedom with the internet) however as the titans of old are dying the PR and Marketing is being taken to an entire new level, with the rise of Google and Facebook and YouTube.

These are the new playgrounds for psychological marketing, where millions can be reached instantly and with better results and for a fraction of the cost.

Sadly the only losers are us, the consumer, who are force fed day and night logos, brands, political campaigns and biased agenda driven media. Yet we sit back and expect someone like Ron Paul to fix this ? You can not fix what you can not readily identify as a long term threat, until it becomes the threat itself.

and finally...

The Illusion of Choice

Have you ever heard of the rule of two ?

You can have many brands all doing pretty much the same thing, you will have a prime, and a sub prime. For instance...

Coca Cola - Pepsi

Microsoft - Apple

McDonalds - Burger King

The prime is the brand from which the sub originated, they both stand out enough to be considered the most successful and branded in the field. What you may be under the impression of is that these would be considered competitors, and yes officially that is the case, however at the highest levels there is actually collusion between these high branded heavy hitters, simply because it is known that in order to survive and evolve it is better to share information and marketing techniques. Now this does not quite gel with the way you may have thought that business would work, but at those levels it does, because there is to much to lose and everything to gain by doing so.

You can even find this to be the case by marketing polls and studies financed by the very same companies who are officially competing but co financing the research. It can all be found in documentation from various independent and officially cited sources.

You will always have two key brands in any given field, the prime and the sub, and then those which fall just below the key brands, which are actively kept down by the two grandest. It is the rule of two, and most on here are not even aware of it. Yet it is all around you.

It is the illusion of choice, and we are all an unwitting part in it.

Now factor the rule of two into the political landscape and it all starts to sound even more sinister doesn't it ?.

Two powerhouse parties

both claiming to be different yet are actually giving you the same combination of ingredients in a different wrapper.

Marketing giving way to psychological marketing and the inclusion of corporate ideals which then moved into the political landscape which in conjunction with the rise of PR and media moguls via the latter, have paved way the landscape for unprecedented world shaping, this is the big conspiracy, along with the money issuers and economic hit orchestrator's, these are the people who are destroying the world in favour of power wealth and ego driven control.

Did you know, that the greater the will to resist marketing and its psychological effects, the greater effect it has on you ? The scary part is that it is so ingrained and systemic throughout all of humanity now, it can no longer be stopped, not by Ron Paul not by Allah, Jesus, Muhammed or Buddha, Because the sickness passed from being a tool into being a part of civilization as a whole, through the need and want of money, through the perception of celebrity by society and the way in which it is used by the media to express how we should strive as a species. It became the grand dreams of society.

The problem is...

It is all a lie. All of it, it is all built on falsehoods.

That is the ultimate power of marketing, to sell us a lie, and make us want to fight and protect the lie. We live the lie, whether we know it or not, and unless you want to be shunned and treated as somehow "wrong" by not taking part in it. You better comply.

The truth is we are a really young and highly exploited civilization, to stupid to know the damage we cause to ourselves by the impulse to better the present.

Sadly it may be fatal to us all as a species. We do not need a 2012 doomsday, or a cosmic fireball. The end of the world has been slowly fed to you by newspapers, coffee mugs, serial packets and lunch boxes. We may not realise it yet, but that is where it began.

And that is the price we pay, however do not worry, I am sure we can find a bargain on that price :think:

Now check the tits out on this...

Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 02, 2012 10:59 am » by Seahawk

Yeah. Yeah. He even gave the women's first public cigarettes a meme, in one of his first major PR contrivances- "Torches of Freedom." which was hugely successful in achieving it's goal- to eventually, and essentially, double the market of the killer tobacco industry.

Just watch "The Century of The Self," and learn how the "enlightened despotism" of this man- as Bernay's own daughter described it- led him to begin the largest and most damaging deception ever to be played on the whole of "civilized society." in the modern history of the world. A deception that, like a bad apple, soon spoiled the dawning military industrial congressional complex, and helped to put the slowly strangling hold over the "stupid," and potentially dangerous masses, in every aspect of government, business, and finance. He realized the power of propaganda, but when the war was over, and because of the negative connotation associated with it, changed the the nomenclature to reflect a more positively accepted terminology- The Council on Foreign Relations. The name changed, but the intentions remained the same. Control and guide by deception.

This seemingly emotionless man even took advantage of his uncle -Sigmund Freud- and used him, in a variety of ways, to become one of the top most influential men in modern American history. His masterful plans of deception, in order to control continues to be in use today, en mass, in every aspect of our modern lives.. The problem- for "them" - is that the "bewildered herd" are beginning to learn the truth, and they don't like it. That, along with tptb's growing, and apparently uncontrollable, exponential greed and mismanagement, is why their once strong and secure hold over the "democracy," of the masses, has become a trembling, and wavering house of cards.

If you haven't seen this yet, you must watch it. Truly enlightening. It casts a glaring bright light onto the sinister, ugly, and insidious dark intentions of the powerful elite, and how they began in the early 20th century to manipulate and control us through our own psychology- a practice that is well ingrained in every aspect of our daily lives- even presently. Enlightened despotism, indeed. Excellent doc.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostMon Jan 02, 2012 11:23 am » by SamueltheLion

sup troll, you happy sad face clown,

all i could read in this thread was tits tits tits.

i think, if you plan on messaging i mean, massaging i mean brain-washing people in the future, you should write all the messages on breasts, that way, in the future, at least 50% of the message will get through. even if it's only subliminally.

edit: ok, reread your message, i liked it, good points.

the last picture "this" i pictured the two little birds flying and rearranging the h and the i and then i read it backwards and i was like . this - shit - sith etc.

mind control does indeed function via advertising, cinema and pop culture, sometimes i wish i could join a tribe at the end of the world, then i realise, we're already in one.
everyone has struggles to deal with, ours just seems overpowering, but, when we realise our own power, we'll be able to smash "the lie" very quickly.

the individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists
j edgar hoover, director of the f-b-eye... comm you nihilisism.

Upload to Disclose.tv

realise: this is what's at work.

identify and "cut the head off the dragon".

peace be with you this year, even in violent times.

:sunny:

so many think mars is an evil planet and war is bad, actually, war is great, it's just: what kind of war? it should be a war of ideas, a war of the imagination, not a physical one.

international war is the greatest failure of diplomacy

the true meaning of battle is: overcoming all obstacles.
you can do that without struggling or striving, or setting a foot on a battlefield, know what i mean?

o_o

:hugging:
Your faith will make you whole

Super Moderator

PostMon Jan 02, 2012 10:05 pm » by Troll2rocks

seahawk100 wrote:Yeah. Yeah. He even gave the women's first public cigarettes a meme, in one of his first major PR contrivances- "Torches of Freedom." which was hugely successful in achieving it goal- to eventually, and essentially, double the market of the killer tobacco industry.

Just watch "The Century of The Self," and learn how the "enlightened despotism" of this man- as Bernay's own daughter described it- led him to begin the largest and most damaging deception ever to be played on the whole of "civilized society." in the modern history of the world. A deception that, like a bad apple, soon spoiled the dawning military industrial congressional complex, and helped to put the slowly strangling hold over the "stupid," and potentially dangerous masses, in every aspect of government, business, and finance. He realized the power of propaganda, but when the war was over, and because of the negative connotation associated with it, changed the the nomenclature to reflect a more positively accepted terminology- The Council on Foreign Relations. The name changed, but the intentions remained the same. Control and guide by deception.

This seemingly emotionless man even took advantage of his uncle -Sigmund Freud- and used him, in a variety of ways, to become one of the top most influential men in modern American history. His masterful plans of deception, in order to control continues to be in use today, en mass, in every aspect of our modern lives.. The problem- for "them" - is that the "bewildered herd" are beginning to learn the truth, and they don't like it. That, along with tptb's growing, and apparently uncontrollable, exponential greed and mismanagement, is why their once strong and secure hold over the "democracy," of the masses, has become a trembling, and wavering house of cards.

If you haven't seen this yet, you must watch it. Truly enlightening. It casts a glaring bright light onto the sinister, ugly, and insidious dark intentions of the powerful elite, and how they began in the early 20th century to manipulate and control us through our own psychology- a practice that is well ingrained in every aspect of our daily lives- even presently. Enlightened despotism, indeed. Excellent doc.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Indeed, excellent post Seahawk. Adam Curtis is one of the best documentary makers. He has a voice that commands respect and a deep and logical insight into what shaped and moulded society. The most intelligent film maker around bar non.

Watch his films

The Mayfair set.

Century of the Self - above -

The Power of Nightmares

and a few others, I have the entire collection I may upload them to this site. :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 9:55 pm » by Troll2rocks

samuelthemule wrote:sup troll, you happy sad face clown,

all i could read in this thread was tits tits tits.

i think, if you plan on messaging i mean, massaging i mean brain-washing people in the future, you should write all the messages on breasts, that way, in the future, at least 50% of the message will get through. even if it's only subliminally.

edit: ok, reread your message, i liked it, good points.

the last picture "this" i pictured the two little birds flying and rearranging the h and the i and then i read it backwards and i was like . this - shit - sith etc.

mind control does indeed function via advertising, cinema and pop culture, sometimes i wish i could join a tribe at the end of the world, then i realise, we're already in one.
everyone has struggles to deal with, ours just seems overpowering, but, when we realise our own power, we'll be able to smash "the lie" very quickly.

the individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists
j edgar hoover, director of the f-b-eye... comm you nihilisism.

Upload to Disclose.tv

realise: this is what's at work.

identify and "cut the head off the dragon".

peace be with you this year, even in violent times.

:sunny:

so many think mars is an evil planet and war is bad, actually, war is great, it's just: what kind of war? it should be a war of ideas, a war of the imagination, not a physical one.

international war is the greatest failure of diplomacy

the true meaning of battle is: overcoming all obstacles.
you can do that without struggling or striving, or setting a foot on a battlefield, know what i mean?

o_o

:hugging:

I like your insightful posts and point of view, very elegantly put as always :cheers:

Initiate

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 10:54 pm » by Newssniffer

seahawk100 wrote:Yeah. Yeah. He even gave the women's first public cigarettes a meme, in one of his first major PR contrivances- "Torches of Freedom." which was hugely successful in achieving it's goal- to eventually, and essentially, double the market of the killer tobacco industry.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:o

Wow! That is one of the most informative documentaries I've seen in a long time.

I was lucky enough to have attended college for a time, and while I was there, I took an intro and basic psychology course, as well as a sociology course. This was the dawning of my awakening to the manipulation in the media. Since then, I have kept my guard up when watching TV or Advertisements. It was around this time that I started to see through the 9/11 official story, and it was this knowledge that had me screaming in public places the night Bush announced the invasion of Iraq.

The Century of Self really helped to take the whole thing full circle. To realize that we truly are treated as 'the masses' by government and corporations insistent on peeling back our layers like onions so that we can become autonomous consumers, opening our wallets wide in sacrifice to Tin Gods.

But be forewarned to anyone who hasn't watched this yet. It is, in all reality, very depressing. It only confirms so much about our true situation and shows us that free choice died a long time ago.

I thought I had overcome the consumer push to buy things I didn't need or chose, but in reality, it still gets me. Not because it has changed who I am to buy things that are of no interest to me, but because it uses who I am and what I am interested in to catch my attention to buy things I don't need or even want. With that being said, however, I do feel even stronger against it going into today.

Great thread Troll2Rocks!

Thanks for the video Seahawk!

Initiate

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 11:14 pm » by Debunkerace

I try and i try, i can't read it man, i reach a certain point and everything dissapears and i have to start over, and over and over,i'm possesed by a demon or something, make it stop, or not!!! :o :o :o

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Face what you think you believe and you will be surprised.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 03, 2012 11:58 pm » by Symbolon

debunkerace...that's you and me both...but I was there first!! :banana: :banana:

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 04, 2012 12:08 am » by E6722maj

whatever