Troll2rocks - Human Centipede 2 - In Depth Review

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 29, 2011 3:41 pm » by Troll2rocks

How far can to far go ? Far far to far, that's how fucking far to far can go!

Even in its cut down US form, the film is far to much, the UK had the right idea banning this film, until it was resubmitted to the BBFC and passed after extensive cuts. Human Centipede 2 offers nothing, it speaks about nothing, it thinks its meta, but all it actually is, is an attempt to disgust and repulse, and it succeeds on both fronts.

I have never really watched a film and thought, wow this is quite dangerous, but I did when seeing this. Simply because it appears that the director apparently would like some kind of copycat behaviour to revolve around this film, when confronted Tom Six the director actually said it would be the best marketing ever if it were to have real life copycats. Something even more disturbing is the fact that this film HC2, is about a copycat killer, who is obsessed with the HC1 DVD.

It is dangerous simply because you know there is always some sick fuck out there that would do it, and even more so if the director gave approval in some sarcastic way. See what I mean ?

There is a moment that happens, at the end of this film, with a pregnant lady, which when I saw it I just could not believe my fucking eyes. Ohhhhh you will see, pointless me telling you not to, because you will all the same.

Lawrence R Harvey - the new villain is played very well, its a strong and brave performance, and one that is to become iconic, and it really is the only thing this film has going for it.

I am not the person that would ever say, cut a film, or ban a film, but I am left unsure after HC2. I mean I know its only a film, but it is very mean and sick in a way that has nothing to do with plot or reason, its simply mean for being mean.

However, Tom Six the director bragged that he thinks this is the sickest movie ever made, and that he already has an idea for a Human Centipede 3. Funnily enough I do not think Tom Six has seen A Serbian Film, which is most assuredly the sickest movie ever made, and also made by much more talented people.

Human Centipede 2 is an interesting disgusting repulsive failure. Which if seen by the wrong people could become a serious problem.

As for a HC3, I could not care less, I was repulsed enough by this one, and have no interest in seeing humans ass to mouth squirting liquid shit down each others gullets.

I think the story of what it would be like to sow people ass to mouth has been told (Xfactor ?), shall we all move on ?

You've been warned!!!
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Writer

PostSat Oct 29, 2011 3:59 pm » by Thirdeye47

south park did an episode with that in mind [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynpnYh4o_Qo[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynpnYh4o_Qo

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 29, 2011 10:24 pm » by Troll2rocks

thirdeye47 wrote:south park did an episode with that in mind [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynpnYh4o_Qo[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynpnYh4o_Qo

nice
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostSun Oct 30, 2011 12:36 am » by Teloc

lol troll u fucking bitch.. u watch ze same movies as i do..

maybe ill invite u in my temple and baptize u!
Er ist nicht hier, er ist auferstanden.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 30, 2011 5:38 am » by Mediasorcerer

hahaha
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do