Troll2rocks - Insane Movies That Make No Sense Whatsoever!!!

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 3:46 pm » by Spock

Phaeton wrote:So you can disrupt a thread by bullshitting about your toilet escapades - with no relevancy to the topic at hand what so ever, call others disrupters while you do nothing but.. and lavish in 'putting someone in their place' [in your mind] while the other cannot react because he/she was banned.

Yeah, thats great modding my man.

You need to take a good look in the mirror little dude, you got some crap right here.

Does it piss you off! :P

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 3:50 pm » by TheDuck

@Phaeton Coming here to bitch and moan is different to being humourous...

Now:

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 3:53 pm » by Phaeton

Spock wrote:
Phaeton wrote:So you can disrupt a thread by bullshitting about your toilet escapades - with no relevancy to the topic at hand what so ever, call others disrupters while you do nothing but.. and lavish in 'putting someone in their place' [in your mind] while the other cannot react because he/she was banned.

Yeah, thats great modding my man.

You need to take a good look in the mirror little dude, you got some crap right here.

Does it piss you off! :P

:D Oh on the contrary.

I pity pretentious fools like yourself who get drunk on perceived power o/t moderator.

I think its hellafunny.

Nothing personal, Im sure youll understand.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 3:56 pm » by Spock

Phaeton wrote: :D Oh on the contrary.

I pity pretentious fools like yourself who get drunk on perceived power o/t moderator.

I think its hellafunny.

Nothing personal, Im sure youll understand.

Initiate

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 4:19 pm » by Boatman

Spock wrote:
Phaeton wrote:Lol. These people cant even handle 'the power' of the moderator role. And we 'bitch and moan' about those in true power having been corrupted. Thats so effing funny.
You must be so chuffed with yourself.

We do pretty good, you know, some people would ban others they simply don't agree with. You posting here for so long is evidence of our fairness.

Plus, you're my favorite turd. :love:

Image I did a dying Fly with that one Spock, it was pure Hilarity :flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 5:46 pm » by Phaeton

Boatman wrote:
Spock wrote:
Phaeton wrote:Lol. These people cant even handle 'the power' of the moderator role. And we 'bitch and moan' about those in true power having been corrupted. Thats so effing funny.
You must be so chuffed with yourself.

We do pretty good, you know, some people would ban others they simply don't agree with. You posting here for so long is evidence of our fairness.

Plus, you're my favorite turd. :love:

Image I did a dying Fly with that one Spock, it was pure Hilarity :flop:

You hear that Spock, Boatman here 'did a dying Fly with that one'.

Hahahaha that is hilarious. See, here we have the sort of people that rally behind you.

:wink:

Ps. Isnt it time for a new self- made pic?

Get to work.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 5:57 pm » by Slith

Phaeton wrote:
TheDuck wrote:
Spock wrote:Annabella - Before this thread went waaaaay off topic (sorry) Troll was keeping it clean, and he can clean it up to keep it back on target.

The most fascinating part of this is, why this single thread topic upsets you so much.

Are you not aware that DTV is a community too? Is it not okay for a community to have some fun? Are you not capable of ignoring the threads that rub you the wrong way?

What has been Disclosed so far this morning, along with some extremely bad movies, is that there are people in the world (you) that can not help themselves obsessing over something insignificant, have no humor and are over-all sticks-in-the-mud.

But it's people like you that make this site entertaining.

:clapper:
Glad we could put a smile on your face. It's okay not to be serious all the time

Exactly, stop bitching and moaning like a Muslim, don't come into a thread that "Upsets" you, sh*t all over it then complain that your post was removed. If you're seen to be visiting threads just to disrupt them like some attention seeking whatever, mods have a right to remove your posts.

Lighten' up.

Lmfao.

The sheer hypocritically inclined irony is mind numbing.

Some of you 'mods' are one of if not the most disrupting element on this forum.

Thanks for your comical 'relief' though. It certainly brought a smile on my face.

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 7:20 pm » by Thruster

Final Days Of Planet Earth. Daryl Hannah - Campbell Scott. 2006

I think this probably went straight to the bargain basket dvd section, It was on a double feature disc set with the other film being 'Supernova'. Rushed me £2.00 ( I was robbed, the girl at the checkout shoulda' had a balaclava on.) It seemed to start off ok, but soon after it all went to f**k, I think the director ran out of bath salts.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 10:41 pm » by *WillEase*

Movie InfoDirector David Lynch crafted this hallucinogenic mystery-thriller that probes beneath the cheerful surface of suburban America to discover sadomasochistic violence, corruption, drug abuse, crime and perversion. Kyle Maclachlan stars as Jeffrey Beaumont, a square-jawed young man who returns to his picture-perfect small town when his father suffers a stroke. Walking through a field near his home, Jeff discovers a severed human ear, which he immediately brings to the police. Their disinterest sparks Jeff's curiosity, and he is soon drawn into a dangerous drama that's being played out by a lounge singer, Dorothy Vallens (Isabella Rossellini) and the ether-addicted Frank Booth (Dennis Hopper). The sociopathic Booth has kidnapped Dorothy's young son and is using the child as a bargaining chip to repeatedly beat, humiliate and rape Dorothy. Though he's drawn to the virginal, wholesome Sandy Williams (Laura Dern), Jeff is also aroused by Dorothy and in trying to aid her, he discovers his dark side. As the film nears its conclusion, our hero learns that many more indivduals are tacitly involved with Frank, including a suave, lip-synching singer, Ben (Dean Stockwell), who is minding the kidnapped boy. Director Lynch explored many similar themes of the "disease" lying just under the surface of the small town, all-American faade in his later television series Twin Peaks (1990-91). ~ Karl Williams, Rovi

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostSun Sep 30, 2012 3:38 am » by Gignac

Loved this when i was a kid, El topo and the holy mountain are pretty fucked up too.

Upload to Disclose.tv

PreviousNext