Troll2rocks - Insane Movies That Make No Sense Whatsoever!!!

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 9:03 am » by Troll2rocks

The rules... :rtft:

1# The movie has to be insane. (and truly bad)

2# The movie has to make no sense whatsoever (as a whole) not just parts.

3# The narrative has to be non existent. (as well as every other aspect)

4# State your reasons why the movie makes no sense.

5# I reserve the right to remove posts either not on topic or of poor choosing.

For the foreseeable future I will be dedicating my time towards film. Reviews etc. Its time to take you all to film school.

In this particular thread, I will be sharing with you movies that are downright weird, insane and illogical. That is the criteria and that is the idea. There will be laughter, crying, hilarity, and downright disbelief, I promise. Trust me, and follow me on this long journey into the bowls of hell, as we dare to delve into...

INSANE MOVIES THAT MAKE NO SENSE WHATSOEVER!!!

It's gonna get weird.

LETS BEGIN.

THINGS (1989)

Upload to Disclose.tv

The irony is not lost on me, as some here will already know, my favourite movie of all time is THE THING. However, THINGS, is not THE THING. I am not quite sure just what THINGS is. Which is exactly the point.

I can not describe the film, nor can anyone who has seen it. It is a paradox of film making. It is impossible to describe. Everything, and I mean everything is bad... confusing, poorly executed, acted, written, scored, and especially directed. This film is so bad, and downright confusing that it has become somewhat of a mystery. Shot on VHS (Oh yeah) and scored on what sounds like a high end Casio calculator, with acting so intensely awkward and bad the film is beyond the realm of human comprehension. You will question everything about THINGS and learn nothing. The film has gathered a cult following over the years. Simply because nobody has any idea what is going on. They like to call themselves THINGS-ites (which sounds just as bad as the movie) it's an insult to John Carpenter.

THINGS is so bad that when you watch it, well... its like you had a part in creating it. Cringe inducing is an understatement, you just want to jump into the movie and say... "no, do it like this! WTF are you doing that for ? FFS stop being so fucking awkward! oh fuck that was seriously retarded!!!. WTF is going on now! HOLY FUCK!!!!

However, that is a good thing, because these kinds of movies transcend... erm... something anyway... reality ?, a sense of being in tune with the universe. Whatever it is that makes these kinds of things fun to watch. This is one of the all time kings of the spectrum. Keen eyed and attuned people on here may realise that my user name actually comes from a movie of this calibre, Troll 2. Now Troll 2 is a so bad its good movie. In fact it spawned a documentary, that is actually kind of amazing called Best Worst Movie. Seek it out, if you have not seen it. What Best Worst Movie manages to do is encapsulate what makes these extremely painfully bad movies, such a delight to witness, and believe me, you really do have to witness THINGS to believe it.

So seek it out, look it up, put it in, sit back, roll a joint, light a pipe, crack a beer, hit a bong, and brace yourself for absolute complete fuckery to the highest of standards.

10 Demonic Clint Howard's Out of 10

More to come...
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 10:07 am » by Cia212

Slaughterhouse Rock

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 10:11 am » by Spock

Talk about Casio keyboard sound quality. The sound track is so loud in this ridiculous movie, you can't hear the "actors" lines.

The production quality is not even Walmart equipment good, I'm guessing their equipment came from Dollar General Store.

This movie is SO bad, it's worth owning, just to watch friends reactions.

FULL MOVIE!...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 10:13 am » by Spock

This one just might have a plot, however, deserves to be in this thread

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 10:17 am » by Troll2rocks

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Awesome!!! They are on the to watch list. :flop: :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 10:23 am » by Nilm33

Isnt there a Film Buff website you can post this stuff? Im sure they would love it far more than the majority of people that come here for conspiracies, current events, alternative news, science and UFOs...

Initiate

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 10:41 am » by Annabella

Spock wrote:This one just might have a plot, however, deserves to be in this thread

Upload to Disclose.tv

Mister Spock?

you are a mod and you are online
Can you explain to me why troll keeps deleting my posts?
Be quick now before this gets deleted to

Initiate

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 10:48 am » by Annabella

Annabella wrote:
Spock wrote:This one just might have a plot, however, deserves to be in this thread

Upload to Disclose.tv

Mister Spock?

you are a mod and you are online
Can you explain to me why troll keeps deleting my posts?

Be quick now before this gets deleted to

Wow! my post has been here for 3 minutes already? Without being deleted?
This site must be improving!

Initiate

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 10:50 am » by Annabella

5 minutes already! Yahoo.

TROLL, you are ONE SICK PUPPY!!

Initiate

PostSat Sep 29, 2012 10:55 am » by Annabella

Annabella wrote:5 minutes already! Yahoo.

TROLL, you are ONE SICK PUPPY!!

I'm keeping my eye on this post.
So i will know exactly how many minutes this FREAK needs to delete my posts!
The first one he deleted (in this thread) took 3 minutes.
For the record, i was the first one to react to his "post"

:yell:

Next