Troll2rocks Rips Zeitgeist 3 Moving Forward a Brand New Anus

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 8:10 am » by Dukettt

Todays main finnish newspaper ilta-sanomat has a big frontpage story about a guy who "belongs to a weird cult" yes you guessed it, he goes for zeitgeist movement. Amazing! Few documentaries and it is a "weird cult" in a mainstream media!
------------------------------
canubis wrote:
a hill goes up not digs itself into a grave newbie.. lol i made the word LOL in 95 on ms CHAT orels ill be saying ROFLMAO fkn n00b

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 8:11 am » by Noetic

lmao
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 8:21 am » by Eldorado

daemonfoe wrote:
otomon wrote:
daemonfoe wrote:There sure are a lot of people around here waiting for God or Aliens to fix it all for us.

Get real. Time to live in reality.

Moving to another planet is the ONLY answer. This planet has NO MORE SPACE.

Unless of course you want to live through the big reset or be part of depopulation.

ACTUALLY!

We got more than enough space on this planet, its just how shit is distributed that fuck things up.

DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE YOU SPEAK!

enough space for what? our population has exploded by 500% in the last 200 years at an accelerating rate. Even if we spread people around to unpopulated areas there won't be enough resources, food, water, etc...

Look who's talking

Of course there's enough food doomtards........can you imagine the amount of farmers we would have if we just told the military to start up the tractors and get to work. Don't think we would would be be too destitute with all the airspace we have....think that the engineers would be moving the city's housing higher into the sky, as opposed to just the fancy business buildings, and "spreading people out"

Also....most cities are very low in overall volume of spaces created from buildings and houses......people all buy more land than their house fits on.....and we have a lot of land left.....and a lot of forests left.....it's just that they can and do occassionally get the right to expand outwards instead of up, causing the wrong form of preparation for the growth, and causing them to take more of the trees and other greeneries that bring the fresh air. This causes they concrete jungle mentality, and also creates a series of chain reactions that others follow................

Russia has huge amounts of land left, Australia, USA, S.America all do as well.........the problem is again preparation and the fact that they aren't prepared is everyone's first instinct, then they run off and become total doomtards...........like trying to convince us the only solution is to leave the planet..............which eventually will be inevitable, but not eminent.

So I kinda see your point about his space trip to utopia idea
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 8:32 am » by Otomon

daemonfoe wrote:
otomon wrote:
daemonfoe wrote:There sure are a lot of people around here waiting for God or Aliens to fix it all for us.

Get real. Time to live in reality.

Moving to another planet is the ONLY answer. This planet has NO MORE SPACE.

Unless of course you want to live through the big reset or be part of depopulation.

ACTUALLY!

We got more than enough space on this planet, its just how shit is distributed that fuck things up.

DO SOME RESEARCH BEFORE YOU SPEAK!

enough space for what? our population has exploded by 500% in the last 200 years at an accelerating rate. Even if we spread people around to unpopulated areas there won't be enough resources, food, water, etc...

If you want to believe in fantasies about the Star Ocean, more power to ya.
But the real men will be here on Earth trying to figure shit out.
I will just recommend that you educate yourself before you make up your mind of whether or not to be the village idiot.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 8:39 am » by Eldorado

dukettt wrote:Todays main finnish newspaper ilta-sanomat has a big frontpage story about a guy who "belongs to a weird cult" yes you guessed it, he goes for zeitgeist movement. Amazing! Few documentaries and it is a "weird cult" in a mainstream media!

The words PLAYED OUT and REDUNDANT, for a thousand Alex...............

The word cult is short for culture....as in a smaller culture..........weird originated from the word "Wyrd" or literally spoken phonetically "Wired"........

these little sheepherding events like "ZEITGEIST.......The THIRD FU**ING FILM" to have to see to get the big secret, form the exact words in my mind and seems that they are very similar to the words spoken by the paper...........weird cult.....wired smaller culture..........they are wired to the waiting game, the early release lure, and sure as F**K are they going to be all wired up for the show, and plenty of DVD sales........whats he do with the money as a tool for our Final Solution he claims he's bringing to the masses........keeps on trucking like a coward.

there's more to language than is sitting right in front of you, and yeah the topic is about troll2rock's ripping of new assholes for these guys.....so stop following the mainstream like a small little cult....occasionally some small news office will broadcast something the bigger office won't touch, and it gets publicized anyway.....starting the ball rolling......some people take risks in their position to get the job done....most media doesn't..........

Here's another example.......here in town the leader of the Green Party basically dropped his environmental beliefs and created......you guessed it.......The Zeitgeist Party.......no fucking lie..........a true die hard becoming a total idiot overnight, after this movie changed his life, and now he's "changing" the lives of others.........just like Obama claimed to be able to do.......any resemblance???
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 9:01 am » by Mediasorcerer

the illuminati is a weird cult,so they are right.

there is more than enough with careful planning,of food resources and land,but those in power keep supressed free energy,and create false food shortages too,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 9:02 am » by Mediasorcerer

2020vision wrote:The Zeitgeist movement is promoting a technocratic utopian and almost communist vision aimed at conspiracy theorists, i personally dont like where it is heading.

Some good points made there troll :flop:

you said it,exactly,controlled opposition,hegelian dialect.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 9:08 am » by Iwanci

Some simple math is at hand here for all those who can’t add up!

Grow your population by say a modest 5% year on year and see how long it takes to double...add to this the extra pressures on already limited resources and you will see the problems we are faced with... and where does that all lead us to?? All the very same rubbish that everyone complains about, global warming, GM foods etc..

Go ahead and do the sums before ‘doomtarding’ anyone with no facts other than bullshit.

There is NO denying that unless the population growth rate is stabilised to at the very least the same level as the death rate, the world will ‘eventually’ run out of resources... so there is this, stabilize the population growth rate, or find another planet with resources...

Here is what some ‘experts’ are saying..

PLANKTON is the only food on the menu, cars are banned and people live through an avatar - this is how we could live in 2040.
The Daily Telegraph reports global think tank Forum for the Future, funded by multinational companies including Vodafone, has mapped out scenarios in a report demanding cities radically change for rising populations or face a dysfunctional future.
The report demands city authorities take population growth and its consequences seriously.
By 2040, two in three people will live in megacities with the world's population rising another two billion to 8.8 billion.
Forum CEO Peter Madden said governments needed to plan for the changes now.
"We are seeing the largest migration to cities in history. How those cities develop today will lock in behaviour for decades to come," he said.
A global team of 40 transport and planning experts created four scenarios of how people might live in 2040 - a time of resource shortages.
Under the fossil fuel scenario "planned-opolis", commuters need to apply for a 15-minute travel timeslot to use public transport.
People live on floating cities with most working from home and meeting friends in virtual reality.
Under the scenario titled "sprawlville", only the elite use cars because fossil fuels are so expensive.
Food riots occur because prices are so high.
The "renewabad" vision has families living on shared blocks of land where neighbours farm wind power and produce food. Those with no gardens live in poverty.
Councils decide where people live, how they travel and energy usage and everybody carries a microchip to ensure total obedience.
In a "communi-city" scenario, food is expensive and plankton and algae farms feed the masses. CBDs are replaced with tribal villages, each with community gardens on balconies, roofs and the sides of buildings.
Cars drive on home brew or electricity..
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 9:14 am » by Noetic

rhetoric
speculation
patent pending lol

PreviousNext