Troll2rocks Rips Zeitgeist 3 Moving Forward a Brand New Anus

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 9:41 am » by Nilm33

Our current system is the reason for most deaths and suffering in the world for the last 100 years. The transistion would be bad I agree, but it would pale in comparison to the death and suffering when this current system finally bottoms out. I say it would be worth, and I would still say that if I was subject to the worst the transistion offered.

The one thing I dont like about Peter Joseph is his failure to recognize the suppressed technologies we already have tied up in the black. Fuck thermal and wind power. There are zero point systems that produce energy out of thin air.

Either he doesnt count on the evidence suggesting it exists, or he has been influenced to not even consider it.

But none the less, no matter what system you think would work best, the change is going to be horrific because its already too late to make it easy. But it still would be better than what is to come if we dont change at all.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 9:42 am » by Daemonfoe

To all of you who think "there's more than enough space":

Sure there's more than enough space if we don't have to eat, if we don't have to work, if we don't have to farm, if we don't have to live in reality where other species exist on this planet that don't live in buildings, if you love the idea of living in a china-like society, if you don't mind cutting down all the forest, if you don't mind being malnourished and overworked, if you don't mind having ZERO freedom, if you want to live in a fucking ant colony. Great. I'll be on another planet, or if it comes to it, I'll be surviving when you're giving up on the idea of anything but fixing a totally broken system.

It seems that you people who are so quick to call others "doomtards" or tell them to "do some research" actually haven't done any research yourself, and can't do basic math. Let alone have a debate without name calling. :o

Maybe a visual aide can help...

Not only that but at our current level of pollution and destruction to the ecosystem is at an all time high. Imagine what it will be like 40 years from now when our population has increased by another 4 billion. That's 10 billion people compared to today's 6 billion. That's nearly DOUBLE.

Welcome to reality.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 9:49 am » by Noetic

nilm33 that also bugged me how they didn't mention overunity or even hho.
I will give them the benefit of doubt that they just wanted to stay away from fringe things as to not hurt their credibility, and hider their message,perhaps they learned something from pons-fleischman and others.

i was also a bit disappointed by the lack of mentioning this but I understand,this stuff has been marginalized for so long that average people believe the propaganda against the possibility of over unity.
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 10:00 am » by Iwanci

Nilm33 I would LOVE to see some evidence of all this ‘black’ technology that exists somewhere, please don’t get me wrong on this, I believe like most that technologies hidden from the mainstream are at least 20-30 years ahead of time, however am yet to see any evidence to even back my own theory up, would be great to bring some out of the dark. I am starting to think that maybe we give our scientists and governments way too much credit, just maybe they are not as advanced as what we would like them to be... just putting it out there.

I agree totally that we need to change and that there will be much suffering before the calm and new dawn of man, a pain we will need to experience if we are to progress.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 10:10 am » by Noetic

iwanci for starters look into
nikola tesla
hutchinson effect
searle effect generator
joe cell
stan meyers
john kanzius

these are all civilians who have had their work stolen and/or suppressed by tptb
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 10:25 am » by Iwanci

Yeah I know most of their work, and what they achieved. I also know of the many conspiracies taht surround their ‘inventions’ etc.

What I would love however is some.. ‘here it is unrefusable, undeniable evidence of systems at work. Ie, a free energy machine that not only works but is able to be mass produced and implanted effortlessly into our living appliances..eg a car for example.
I do not deny the existence of advanced technology, but I do question the conspiracies surrounding many thwarted attempts o go live.. Nicola Tessla for example died destitute, how so? If his technologies worked surely he would have died a rich man??
I just would love to see ‘in your face proof’ to make me happy.. ok?? Just like I would love to see a UFO land in front of me, I know they are out there, but would love to see one first hand.
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 10:30 am » by Noetic

well then you are looking for
steorn
pons-fleischman
and go to cnn.com and look for "hydra" the water purifying generater
those are mainstream examples of free energy.

STEORN is trying to sell their invention right now to some major companies.
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 12:05 pm » by Svaha

I agree with you troll2rocks.
Though it seems like a good idea, it's just another "I know what's good for the world just follow me".
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 12:37 pm » by Allreadydead

svaha wrote:I agree with you troll2rocks.
Though it seems like a good idea, it's just another "I know what's good for the world just follow me".

Well put svaha - and an interesting post troll2rocks :flop:

"I know what's good for the world just follow me"

How many have claimed this over the centuries of man's existance? and if we apply logic to the results of those who lead and followed, what is the result?

The world as we know it.

The world needs change, and it will come in two ways, the earth will change humanities ways (with starvation, death, destruction and depopulation) or humanity will change humanities ways (collective distribution of resources and actually careing about other humans......) that's the real choice facing humanity - maybe the above quote should be:

"I know whats good for me just follow the rest of the world."

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 1:38 pm » by Eldorado

I'd like to modify that last quote.........with permission of the writer

Should sound like this....."I know what's good for the whirled, so follow me"

Besides the more we post.....the more the word Anus stands at the top!!!!!!!!
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

PreviousNext