Troll2rocks Rips Zeitgeist 3 Moving Forward a Brand New Anus

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1997
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:50 am

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 1:57 pm » by Eldorado


iwanci wrote:Nilm33 I would LOVE to see some evidence of all this ‘black’ technology that exists somewhere, please don’t get me wrong on this, I believe like most that technologies hidden from the mainstream are at least 20-30 years ahead of time, however am yet to see any evidence to even back my own theory up, would be great to bring some out of the dark. I am starting to think that maybe we give our scientists and governments way too much credit, just maybe they are not as advanced as what we would like them to be... just putting it out there.

I agree totally that we need to change and that there will be much suffering before the calm and new dawn of man, a pain we will need to experience if we are to progress.


If you're looking for some of this "black technology" then just touch the screen and trail your finger around the pixels a while, notice the invisible spectrum producing LCD interface technology mounted into a layer of the screen, can't recognize it until you touch it..........also try to realize the little touch pad on your CPU/Laptop is a reversed engineered interface for the steering and other important technologies found within black technologies........fiber optics, are the reversed engineered components that carried the signals from the touch pad to the ship's microprocessors, which is how we got ours for CPU's.....also LED's and other electronics from their downed ships............

Problem is......they reversed engineered the technologies from Reptilian races, and they can just rerout all of our systems for the invasion of any alien race.........so big mistake there, even though it led to some cool light shows and even crazier comments here.
Image
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4960
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:58 pm

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 5:35 pm » by Otomon


daemonfoe wrote:To all of you who think "there's more than enough space":

Sure there's more than enough space if we don't have to eat, if we don't have to work, if we don't have to farm, if we don't have to live in reality where other species exist on this planet that don't live in buildings, if you love the idea of living in a china-like society, if you don't mind cutting down all the forest, if you don't mind being malnourished and overworked, if you don't mind having ZERO freedom, if you want to live in a fucking ant colony. Great. I'll be on another planet, or if it comes to it, I'll be surviving when you're giving up on the idea of anything but fixing a totally broken system.

It seems that you people who are so quick to call others "doomtards" or tell them to "do some research" actually haven't done any research yourself, and can't do basic math. Let alone have a debate without name calling. :o


Since the beggining of history,a select few have controlled many like ants, and there was no complaints, it is now that we have the technological boom that people have started to notice the pattern, and they like to complain about it,cause they are ignorant as fuck, and yes a china like society is the solution, atleast temporarily, we got too many retards abusing freedom, things like world hunger could be solved if everyone started eating things like insects instead, we could save forest by completely switching to computers amongst other thing so that paper becomes obsolete, as for the space problem which is not really a problem if you use your head... instead of one guy having a big-ass house while the next guy has nothing... have everyone have the same amount of land.

daemonfoe wrote:Maybe a visual aide can help...

Image

Not only that but at our current level of pollution and destruction to the ecosystem is at an all time high. Imagine what it will be like 40 years from now when our population has increased by another 4 billion. That's 10 billion people compared to today's 6 billion. That's nearly DOUBLE.

Welcome to reality.


Oh you are using their stats? That just tells me how brainwashed you are.

Keep watching the TV man, that will help ya!

And no I am not trying to insult you or anything but I am tired of zombies who think our only solution is to go to a mystical land called the Star Ocean and all of our problems will be magically solved... it goes deeper than that my friend...

But me... I want to save our Mother Gaea.....
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate
Posts: 134
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:15 am

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 6:42 pm » by Itamari


Troll, amazing post. It was so epic I had to quote it. I couldn't agree with you more, those were my thoughts exactly after watching the latest Zeitgeist release. Not only did it take a whole day to download but I felt like I was in a ego stroking competition. It also seems to me that the only people that will get to enjoy the fruits of this movement will be Peter Joseph and his minions. And I do mean minions they do nothing but drool and slober all over him.
Jacque Fresco isn't talking as much as he used to. I don't know if he is just tired or surrendered to Joseph. Either way, Zeitgeist is just good for getting some cogs going when people haven't had the nerve to do the thinking themselves.
otoel wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:Hehehe!

I play in all ways.............Always Interested!


Shut up woman! The time for distractions is over.
We men need to discuss serious manly things like the possibility of Fairies and Unicorns and stuff!

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 496
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:54 am
Location: East side Cydonia

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 7:27 pm » by Purplepanther


Excellent post Troll, good enough to pull me out of the shadows and give you props.

2011 will prove to be more wild and revealing than the last ten years combined, It will take a world wide catastrophe to get this planet back on track as we have moved forward in reverse for far too long with greed at the wheel. I can only hope our race gets another chance to live in harmony on this planet before we become discontinued.
ImageImageImage

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9168
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 7:39 pm » by Troll2rocks


itamari wrote:Troll, amazing post. It was so epic I had to quote it. I couldn't agree with you more, those were my thoughts exactly after watching the latest Zeitgeist release. Not only did it take a whole day to download but I felt like I was in a ego stroking competition. It also seems to me that the only people that will get to enjoy the fruits of this movement will be Peter Joseph and his minions. And I do mean minions they do nothing but drool and slober all over him.
Jacque Fresco isn't talking as much as he used to. I don't know if he is just tired or surrendered to Joseph. Either way, Zeitgeist is just good for getting some cogs going when people haven't had the nerve to do the thinking themselves.



Thanks, yes I agree, there is somewhat of a ego centric agenda being driven forward, it doesnt gel with how a problem actually gets solved, and under these circumstances, will never work. :cheers:
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 9168
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 7:03 pm
Location: Inside You.

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 7:39 pm » by Troll2rocks


purplepanther wrote:Excellent post Troll, good enough to pull me out of the shadows and give you props.

2011 will prove to be more wild and revealing than the last ten years combined, It will take a world wide catastrophe to get this planet back on track as we have moved forward in reverse for far too long with greed at the wheel. I can only hope our race gets another chance to live in harmony on this planet before we become discontinued.



Welcome back man, long time no see. :cheers:

Thanks man. :flop:
Image
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate
Posts: 950
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:52 pm

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 7:56 pm » by Unitb166er


Loving your post here!

You put up this chart population chart:

Image

I would like to put this chart up:

Image

Image

Image

Lack of reasources would seem to a problem if you are in the wrong demographic(country,class,culture,ethnicity)

Image

So who is going to tell the entrenched,entitled,super wealthy,in powerful economies and countries they cannot have as many children as THEY WANT?

And who is going to stop the world from making the poor,economically oppressed,disenfranchised,dis-entitled,masses from being made to pay the price??
Designed To Give A Damn!

Initiate
Posts: 134
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:15 am

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 8:38 pm » by Itamari


Not to digress from this wonderful flow of graphs and charts, I thought I would share this because it just recently came to my attention.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Babylo ... ieuwenhuys)

New Babylon is a Utopian anti-capitalist city designed in 1959-74 by artist-architect Constant Nieuwenhuys.[1] Henri Lefebvre explained: "a New Babylon -- a provocative name, since in the Protestant tradition Babylon is a figure of evil. New Babylon was to be the figure of good that took the name of the cursed city and transformed itself into the city of the future."[1] The goal was the creating of alternative life experiences, called 'situations. Sarah Williams Goldhagenp, explained:[2]
[In 1950s, Constant] had already been working for years on his "New Babylon" series of paintings, sketches, texts,and architectural models describing the shape of a post-revolutionary society. Constant's New Babylon was to be a series of linked transformable structures, some of which were themselves the size of a small city--what architects call a megastructure. Perched above ground, Constant's megastructures would literally leave the bourgeois metropolis below and would be populated by homo ludens--man at play. (Homo Ludens is the title of a book by the great Dutch historian Johan Huizinga.) In the New Babylon, the bourgeois shackles of work, family life, and civic responsibility would be discarded. The post-revolutionary individual would wander from one leisure environment to another in search of new sensations. Beholden to no one, he would sleep, eat, recreate, and procreate where and when he wanted. Self-fulfillment and self-satisfaction were Constant's social goals. Deductive reasoning, goal-oriented production, the construction and betterment of a political community--all these were eschewed.

Constant Nieuwenhuys died in 2005. The first Zeitgeist was released 2 years later.

All I'm going to say.

Continue.
otoel wrote:
lucidlemondrop wrote:Hehehe!

I play in all ways.............Always Interested!


Shut up woman! The time for distractions is over.
We men need to discuss serious manly things like the possibility of Fairies and Unicorns and stuff!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1904
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:58 pm

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 8:48 pm » by Richc


Personally i think the 'transition' problem is no problem at all.

Basically the only way for a new free and wonderfull world to come fourth is for a major world catastrophy to take place.

For the new utopia to work you need to reduce the population, drop all religions, drop monatory system and get rid of anyone that might rock the boat.

This is why there will be no transition period and a world disaster WILL happen.

It is already planned and that plan is already in effect.

After the PURGE the new world will be implemented. Anyone still around will gladly go with it just to get free from the hell on earth that has come.

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1518
Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:09 am

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 9:06 pm » by Nilm33


iwanci wrote:Nilm33 I would LOVE to see some evidence of all this ‘black’ technology that exists somewhere, please don’t get me wrong on this, I believe like most that technologies hidden from the mainstream are at least 20-30 years ahead of time, however am yet to see any evidence to even back my own theory up, would be great to bring some out of the dark. I am starting to think that maybe we give our scientists and governments way too much credit, just maybe they are not as advanced as what we would like them to be... just putting it out there.

I agree totally that we need to change and that there will be much suffering before the calm and new dawn of man, a pain we will need to experience if we are to progress.




Just do your own research, and you will come to the same conclusions I have. Stanley Meyer was legit. Tesla died broke because his financiers (JP Morgan) dumped him after learning there was no way to profit from his technology. Look up the "M" Machine.

Meyers car worked because many other people have been building the same things for decades, there are a lot of vids showing it here on dtv too. In fact, here is the file to build your own. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HL7HX92T

Peter Joseph is a smart guy, so I question why he failed to see all the evidence that this stuff works. Believe this is THE biggest secret they keep from us, because THIS IS the key to our salvation and freedom.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook