Troll2rocks Rips Zeitgeist 3 Moving Forward a Brand New Anus

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 9:10 pm » by Nilm33

Honestly I believe there are two sides to humanity right now. Us here on Earth and the small group that has been exploring and developing mind blowing technology since the days of the Egyptians. Yes, I believe the Egyptians were a space faring civilization. That much I have yet to prove beyond doubt, but there is a ton of stuff that suggest it just may be so.

They have all the answers to all our problems. We dont have to "change" civilization. But it would require them to share with us what they have, and that will NEVER happen.

Oh and nice post Noetic, nice to see you are awake as well ;)

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 9:16 pm » by Noetic

has anybody contacted oprah yet?
I'm willing to let her rename the earth to "oprahland" or w/e if she donates to make this a reality,how about you guys? lol
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 25, 2011 9:38 pm » by Nilm33

Oprah is a Luciferian Sun worshipping shill. I remember that clip of her questioning Christianity and her Christian audience went bananas, until she gave them free material possessions, and then they loved her again lol

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 26, 2011 1:53 am » by Daemonfoe

otomon wrote:Since the beggining of history,a select few have controlled many like ants, and there was no complaints,
:scary: What? No complaints? Are you serious?

otomon wrote:it is now that we have the technological boom that people have started to notice the pattern,
The internet to be more precise.

otomon wrote:and they like to complain about it,cause they are ignorant as fuck,
You can't be serious. Complaining is part of spreading awareness. If no one complained, everyone would remain in the dark.

otomon wrote: and yes a china like society is the solution

It could be *A* solution. It is not *THE* solution.

otomon wrote:, atleast temporarily, we got too many retards abusing freedom
And creating a China like society is somehow going to stop the rich and or powerful from being greedy and seeking more wealth or power?

otomon wrote:, things like world hunger could be solved if everyone started eating things like insects instead, we could save forest by completely switching to computers amongst other thing so that paper becomes obsolete,
If there's room for forests we wouldn't need insects to live off of. You need to cut back on much more than PAPER to save forests. For one you need to replace LUMBER which could be done by growing hemp, which can be farmed in more compact areas than forests and harvested more quickly and more frequently. Try finding enough insects to feed 10 billion people in 40 years, (which in another 50 years will be 20 billion.) Our population is doubling every 50 years, it doesn't take a lot of math to realize how big of an issue that really is.

otomon wrote: as for the space problem which is not really a problem if you use your head... instead of one guy having a big-ass house while the next guy has nothing... have everyone have the same amount of land.
this still becomes an issue as population continues to explode.

otomon wrote:
daemonfoe wrote:Maybe a visual aide can help...

Not only that but at our current level of pollution and destruction to the ecosystem is at an all time high. Imagine what it will be like 40 years from now when our population has increased by another 4 billion. That's 10 billion people compared to today's 6 billion. That's nearly DOUBLE.

Welcome to reality.

Oh you are using their stats? That just tells me how brainwashed you are.

"Their" stats? Who's stats are you using? These stats are widely accepted across the world.

here are the sources cited on wikipedia:

* Biraben, Jean-Noel, 1980, An Essay Concerning Mankind's Evolution, Population, Selected Papers, December, table 2.

* Durand, John D., 1974, "Historical Estimates of World Population: An Evaluation," University of Pennsylvania, Population Center, Analytical and Technical Reports, Number 10, table 2.

* Haub, Carl, 1995, "How Many People Have Ever Lived on Earth?" Population Today, February, p. 5.

* McEvedy, Colin and Richard Jones, 1978, "Atlas of World Population History," Facts on File, New York, pp. 342-351.

* Thomlinson, Ralph, 1975, "Demographic Problems, Controversy Over Population Control," Second Edition, Table 1.

* United Nations (UN), 1973, The Determinants and Consequences ofPopulation Trends, Population Studies, No. 50., p.10.

* United Nations, 1999, The World at Six Billion, Table 1, "World Population From" Year 0 to Stabilization, p. 5, http://www.un.org/esa/population/public ... lpart1.pdf

* U.S. Census Bureau (USCB), 2008, "Total Midyear Population for the World: 1950-2050", Data updated 12-15-2008, http://www.census.gov/ipc/www/idb/worldpop.html

you can check them out for accuracy if you like.

otomon wrote: Keep watching the TV man, that will help ya!

I haven't had cable since 2005 man.

otomon wrote:And no I am not trying to insult you or anything but I am tired of zombies who think our only solution is to go to a mystical land called the Star Ocean and all of our problems will be magically solved... it goes deeper than that my friend...

But me... I want to save our Mother Gaea.....

Whatever the fuck Star Ocean is... Your solution gives us some time, but not a lot. Getting into space and on other planets gives us an infinite amount of time, AND it would get people OFF of Gaea so that there is a real chance of restoring her.

Your solution is a decent attempt, but why discard the idea of space travel so quickly? Is it that unbelievable that we could ever accomplish something like that?
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Previous