Trolls DTV Diary (Day 1)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4668
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostThu May 19, 2011 3:08 am » by Tuor10


zaff4444 wrote:
troll2rocks wrote:Image


DAY 1
19th May 2011


Woke up 6:00am, masturbated. Went back to sleep. Woke up at 4:00pm, decided to have a shower, got back in bed. Woke up 6pm, masturbated. Went back to sleep. Woke up 7:30pm, "decided it might be a good idea to make an online diary for DTV", then masturbated. Went to toilet, got back into bed, masturbated. Woke up 9:50pm, getting dark now, my bedsores hurt, time to masturbate!!! Woke up 12:10am, logged onto Disclose TV.... masturbation pending....

Lmao that'd be more like tuor10&sepltoid's diary :lol:


Oh look, the pathetic little simpleton has crawled into this thread to attack me and sep.
You pathetic little cunt lol

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2788
Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:39 pm
Location: Oceanic 815

PostThu May 19, 2011 3:18 am » by Epicfailure


Damn dude you might want to take it easy man.

welcome back!

:cheers:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4668
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostThu May 19, 2011 3:22 am » by Tuor10


zaff4444 wrote:Awww,how gay does that sound-me and sep- :lol:


It would to a guy who has disturbing fantasies concerning sheep and hot wax.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 779
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 2:59 am
Location: Dublin

PostThu May 19, 2011 3:27 am » by Septeloid


tuor10 wrote:
zaff4444 wrote:Awww,how gay does that sound-me and sep- :lol:


It would to a guy who has disturbing fantasies concerning sheep and hot wax.



Guys please ...... we don't want to get trolls2rocks too excited now do we....
Image
Image
''A man with nothing left becomes fully empowered, and he is the most unassailable weapon.''
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmZ8B8u4CUo

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4668
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostThu May 19, 2011 3:31 am » by Tuor10


septeloid wrote:

Guys please ...... we don't want to get trolls2rocks too excited now do we....


Zaff only gets excited at the sight of 4 legs and fur.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7315
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostThu May 19, 2011 3:32 am » by 99socks


You had better be careful; it you whack it too much, it'll shrink.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!


http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 779
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 2:59 am
Location: Dublin

PostThu May 19, 2011 3:38 am » by Septeloid


Image
Image
''A man with nothing left becomes fully empowered, and he is the most unassailable weapon.''
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmZ8B8u4CUo

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 16614
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: ...between a rock and a hard place...

PostThu May 19, 2011 4:16 am » by The57ironman


troll2rocks wrote:Image


DAY 1
19th May 2011


Woke up 6:00am, masturbated. Went back to sleep. Woke up at 4:00pm, decided to have a shower, got back in bed. Woke up 6pm, masturbated. Went back to sleep. Woke up 7:30pm, "decided it might be a good idea to make an online diary for DTV", then masturbated. Went to toilet, got back into bed, masturbated. Woke up 9:50pm, getting dark now, my bedsores hurt, time to masturbate!!! Woke up 12:10am, logged onto Disclose TV.... masturbation pending....

"TROLL".................. i didn't know you were a politician....... :lol:
Image...................................Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 251
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:06 am

PostThu May 19, 2011 4:23 am » by Animus131


Don't you work? How do you support yourself?
If rain brings wind of change, let it rain on us forever

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1261
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:01 pm

PostThu May 19, 2011 5:46 am » by Kaarmaa


WTF!unless your a female or a gay male,then why would you want a video link to see a male masturbate?


Female Sir. :hiho:
It's not about male masturbating but about knowing how a "Predator-zizi" looks like.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook