trouble posting videos

Initiate

PostSat Apr 18, 2009 4:54 pm » by Fatrock386

Is anyone else having problems uploading videos or am I on someones list. Ive been able to post only about 5 out of 25 never had this problem before. You all know that I know how to post videos. Any input is appreciated. :dancing:
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Benjamin Franklin,1759

Initiate

PostSat Apr 18, 2009 5:18 pm » by Fatrock386

slushpup wrote:I was for a while with the ones from YouTube especially. I now use plugin for firefox called Download helper, it seemed to clean it up some.

thats the plugin im using an the vids are from you tube or gooogle. thanks for the input.
Benjamin Franklin,1759

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 18, 2009 6:08 pm » by Rizze

Probable reason is that when you use download helper you get the option to download three types of video. eg: a normal flv.a High def copy or just a normal video which is usually the top option in your list.Just try the top option it works for me all the time with no problems.
Hope this solves it in some way. :flop:

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Master Conspirator

PostSat Apr 18, 2009 6:15 pm » by Cornbread714

You guys, I just want to say thanks for figuring out this stuff and for keeping the flow of info going.
I'm one of the people who never contributes anything but comments (hopefully some pertinent and relevant ones, at times), so I respect those of you who bring content for discussion :flop:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostSat Apr 18, 2009 6:23 pm » by Fatrock386

Thanks for the info but Ive never had this problem and ive posted over 2000 videos.Oh well it might slow me down but it wont stop me. :dancing:
Last edited by Fatrock386 on Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Benjamin Franklin,1759

Initiate

PostSat Apr 18, 2009 6:38 pm » by Crunchy

if you downloaded more than 2 at a time from youtube it causes issues with the flv files
not completeing correctly (i had the same issue with the obama deception)

if you play the refused flv's with flv player and look at the info for the file
it should have codec info ... if it says unknown and file is not skippable to end
the file needs to be redownloaded from you tube

i thought i would be able to reencode the bad files but every prog i tried refused
to convert them ..... mediacoder,Ultra Flash Video FLV Converter,Flash to Video Encoder
and convertx to dvd 3

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 18, 2009 8:55 pm » by Ghost32

Sometimes it gives me trouble like that, I noticed that it happens more with smaller .flv videos around 1 mb or so, I tried to upload several small videos that are only a few seconds long and it always seem to find errors and wants me to try and upload again, but i dont think there are errors, it plays fine on my computer and on youtube and google which is where i get most of my vids... :alien:

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 18, 2009 9:30 pm » by bugmenot

:owned: i use these online downloaders brilliant just paste url address in box download flash file hey presto fast download (just bookmark them) if anyone want to. i use clipnabber the most. :cheers:
link1 (clipnabber) http://clipnabber.com/
link2 (keepvid) http://keepvid.com/

Initiate

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 3:19 pm » by Ovniac

For Mac users like me, I find Real Player Downloader (which comes with the Real Player install program) catches everything I watch, with a few exceptions like BBC videos.

I also use Prism Video Converter (http://www.nchsoftware.com/prism/plus.html), which is available for both Mac and Windows. I highly recommend it.

If anyone has a tip for downloading BBC videos, I would appreciate.

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 19, 2009 3:37 pm » by Dmtshaman

I think its the Disclose.tv server or something, its been really glitchy yesterday. It took me up to 3 times to get a video to upload, so its probably not on your end. :headscratch:
Ive had issues in the past with this and I also thought the Fed or someone was messing with me! :ohno: I doubt any of use are that much of a threat...or are we making waves? :sunny:
...If the words "Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness" don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isnt worth the Hemp its written on...

Next