Truckers Heading To Washington For Strike Oct 11-13th

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 03, 2013 1:36 pm » by Kinninigan

:look:

Truckers across the U.S. are heading to Washington D.C for a Nationwide Strike on October 11–13

By Avalon
Intellihub.com
September 00, 2013

Special Report

Looks like Truckers across America have started to take action. One can be sure, the source of their information is not the mainstream corporate media. The power of Independent Media is what has finally gone mainstream.

The Truckers To Shut Down America Campaign, launched September 15, 2013 on Facebook, currently has 81,680 likes, with 144,743 talking about this.[1]

This grassroots movement has clear objectives – in their own words:

The American people are sick and tired of the corruption that is destroying America! We therefore declare a GENERAL STRIKE on the weekend of October 11-13, 2013! Truck drivers will not haul freight! Americans can strike in solidarity with truck drivers! The American people are sick and tired of the corruption that is destroying America! We therefore declare a GENERAL STRIKE on the weekend of October 11-13, 2013! Truck drivers will not haul freight! Workers will call in sick! Consumers will not buy or sell anything on this date! Stay home! Buy nothing!

BIG RIGS STOP HAULIN’ ~ ROLLIN’ INTO D.C. [2]

Published on Sep 21, 2013, 535 views – September 22, 2013 at 5:00 p.m.

The YouTube channel created to host this video is TheTrueRae. In the video description is an update to a recent HuffingtonPost.com article titled “Trucker Group Citing Government ‘Corruption’ Calls To ‘Shut Down America’ With 3-Day Strike”.[3][4]

(YOUTUBE VIDEO WAS TAKEN DOWN)

A number of articles are spreading the word on the Truckers To Shut Down America campaign, including the article by Mac Slavo from SHTFPlan.com titled, “Convoy to D.C. – Truckers To Shut Down America in October”.[5] This article was posted September 17th, 2013 and re–posted on InfoWars.com on September 18, 2013 at 5:22 am.

Just a few paragraphs from Mac Slavo’s article on SHTFPlan.com are a serious warning of whats to come: “Between October 11th and 13th they have called for a general strike, asking truck drivers around the country to refuse to haul freight, a move that could carry with it a significant impact on the American economy. The protest calls for truckers to make their way to Washington D.C. in a massive convoy in an effort to call attention to, among other things, the Benghazi cover-up, the recent attack which killed 25 members of Seal Team 6, ever rising fuel prices, and claims that President Obama has engaged in treasonous crimes. [...] If the hundreds of thousands of truckers across America who keep our delivery systems running efficiently were to join together and stop hauling freight for even a week, the impact would be devastating and could not be ignored. There’d be no food on the shelves, no fuel at our gas stations, and no medical supplies at our pharmacies and hospitals.[5]

It would be smart for people to prepare for this event by purchasing supplies for the weekend if not for the week.

One of the more interesting developments taking place is the unification of the Overpasses for Obama’s Impeachment organization and Truckers To Shut Down America. If these two organizations can unite, then expect an all out nationwide power-shift - the People’s Voice Will Be Heard. Although its difficult to gauge how the mainstream corporate media will cover the event, this will predictably have little or no impact because the Independent Media is now dominant the world over.

10-10

Update: The official Truckers to Shut Down America Facebook page has been shut down upon last check at 12:00pm EST, Sept. 23, 2013. It is also undetermined at this time who is in possession of this group or page

http://intellihub.com/2013/09/22/trucke ... ngton-d-c/

AVN | 1 Million Truckers Strike to send Obama & Washington a Message

Upload to Disclose.tv

TRUCKERS STRIKE COULD BRING MARTIAL LAW / NATIONAL EMERGENCY.IS THIS PLANNED?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Sep 18, 2013

Just asking some questions that need asking.Is this strike just what DHS needs to bring on martial law?It very well could be.Funny that this strike will be in 2nd week of Oct.One week after DHS/FEMA/NWO troops will be finished training.Think about it. Facebook page for truckers strike. https://www.facebook.com/truckerstosh... Google image search on other info.Sub to chaddydad1.like,sub,comment,share,prepar­e,watch,help,love.Question everything.Ask when,how,why,who,what is the outcome,who benefits???

:peep:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Initiate

PostThu Oct 03, 2013 2:05 pm » by Poppa_pygar

I think that's what the authorities are hoping for, they will declare martial law, the Truckers are playing right into their hands unfortunately.
Things will kick off now.
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 05, 2013 7:47 pm » by Kinninigan

Poppa_pygar wrote:I think that's what the authorities are hoping for, they will declare martial law, the Truckers are playing right into their hands unfortunately.
Things will kick off now.

They just shot an unarmed women in a car here with a baby in the back seat, how are they gonna respond to thousands of truckers on strike when they show up in a few days :nails:

They cant media black-out this like they did to the bikers on 9/11/13

:flop:

Super Moderator

PostSat Oct 05, 2013 8:03 pm » by The57ironman

this ought to be interesting... :mrcool:

........................Image

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Initiate

PostSat Oct 05, 2013 8:12 pm » by SolStone

I heard somewhere or from someone, that no grass roots movement in existence began/begins from the bottom/up.

I wasn't going to post that here, because to be honest, I have never been sure if it was truth, or counter intelligence propaganda shared to paralyze action from upset citizens. Now that you raise these concerns, perhaps it is worth sharing.

Stay safe, stay sharp, and always stand up for yourselves, no matter what color the uniforms of your oppressors.

-Stone

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 06, 2013 1:38 am » by RATRODROB

I watched the vid and listened to the blokes comments and the questions he raised, and they are the same questions that I have.
will this play straight into TPTB hands.
will this bring about marshal law.
will this incite riots and mayhem.

after reading everyone else's posts, I recon we are all thinking along the same lines.

5000 trucks sure would create more of a problem than 5000 motor cycles, especially considering those trucks wont be hauling deliveries to anywhere.

but with the state of affairs right now and the future looking increasingly more bleak, WTF are folks supposed to do, just sit on their arses and let things playout in slow motion, or act like the truckies and the bikers before them and speed things up alittle and fckn bring it on, it seems as though the shit will hit the fan anyway soon, so go guys, bring it on.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 2:30 pm » by Kinninigan

:ohno:

Uncle Sam takes down another "free speech" twitter (shitter) account, the tweets did not make king obama happy..(Group plans to arrest members of Congress on Friday) maybe thats why :alien51:

Twitter Shuts Down ‘Truckers for the Constitution’

Group plans to arrest members of Congress on Friday

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
October 7, 2013

Twitter has suspended the account belonging to ‘Truckers for the Constitution’, a group that has received national media attention over its plan to roadblock traffic in DC and arrest members of Congress later this week

Although the event, scheduled for Friday, has been public for around a week, it went viral this morning after being covered in a lengthy piece by U.S. News & World Report which was also linked on the Drudge Report.

“We are not going to ask for impeachment,” the group’s organizer Earl Conlon said. “We are coming whether they like it or not. We’re not asking for impeachment, we’re asking for the arrest of everyone in government who has violated their oath of office.”

The group has promised to allow emergency vehicles and anyone who expresses support to bypass the convoy, but says that it will set up a three lane roadblock if police attempt to interfere with the group’s demands. The organization promises to be peaceful and thinks it possible to achieve the arrest of one or two Congress members, a spectacle that will represent, “a shot across the bow that will ripple across all branches of government.”

The group’s main gripe is the Obama administration’s policy of using taxpayer dollars to fund Al-Qaeda-linked rebels in Syria.

Twitter reacted to the news by almost immediately terminating the group’s account.

lthough the group’s Facebook page currently has nearly 50,000 likes, its previous incarnation was also permanently deleted.

Facebook and Twitter’s targeting of ‘Truckers for the Constitution’ is yet another reminder that the social media giants have total contempt for the First Amendment and any form of political activism that is anti-Obama.

Despite the fact that Twitter routinely fails to shut down accounts that directly threaten violence, and is even slow in removing accounts belonging to terrorist groups (it took 5 days for them to shut down an Al-Qaeda account), its targeting of Truckers for the Constitution is ruthless in comparison.

Within hours of the group’s planned protest appearing in U.S. News & World Report and being linked up on the Drudge Report, the account was terminated.

So Truckers for the Constitution’s account gets pounced upon within 5 hours, yet Al-Qaeda gets ignored for 5 days.

Is it really any wonder that Twitter is hemorrhaging money, while Facebook is losing millions of users when this is how they treat the First Amendment

http://www.prisonplanet.com/twitter-shu ... ution.html

Also dont Obama know truckers use CB radios, not twitter so much when on the road!

:nwo: :peep: :nwo:

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 5:21 pm » by Phoenix rising

Its like the first guy said doing nothing will cause more problems in the long run, as he said its either a small bit of inconvenience now or a shit load later.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

~Edmund Burke~
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 6:28 pm » by 99socks

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 08, 2013 6:37 pm » by 99socks

SolStone wrote:I heard somewhere or from someone, that no grass roots movement in existence began/begins from the bottom/up.

I wasn't going to post that here, because to be honest, I have never been sure if it was truth, or counter intelligence propaganda shared to paralyze action from upset citizens. Now that you raise these concerns, perhaps it is worth sharing.

Stay safe, stay sharp, and always stand up for yourselves, no matter what color the uniforms of your oppressors.

-Stone

Well, it's not like the French Revolution was really a "grassroots" movement.... :scary:
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obamas-doj-silent-as-new-black-panthers-leader-incites-violence-in-ferguson_082014

I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

Next