Truth, Da vinci Emerald tablet

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 7:03 pm » by Eliakim

stumpme wrote:thank you for all the info, interesting to consider, I would like to point out in my post you see no reference to "Eos is also known about by the Greeks and she has Angelic wings. The equivalent of the Hindu USHAS and it is to do with divine consciousness and the Spirit of Truth." A;; the connections I have made to divine consciousness and Spirit of Truth are here before you, I see no wings. I do believe everything you said makes sense though.

Well you have to understand that she is the begotten daughter that brings the divine consciousness. In the biblical text she has the the key of david. In the Vulgate she is 'eos eliachim' and her equivalent in Hinduism is USHAS.

I haven't seen the Hindu's mystic prophecies about USHAS. I have seen a Hindu interpretation of what the texts say. I would like to be able to look at the text myself specifically in relation to USHAS, who is called a goddess by the Hindus as well.

The reason I mentioned the swan, is due to it being called a Hamsa in Hinduism. The hamsa is also to do with the hand of God and God said 'It must be your avatar' to me when he showed it to me. Hence why it is the avatar on my blog. The only reason that I did not post it on DTV is that DTV would not allow me to upload it. So hand offering help was the only other option.

Also the swan is symbolic of grace and the divine feminine. So the artist was giving you more information.

Michelangelo and Leonardo were both divinely guided for divine purpose.

Michelangelo did two more fresco's of her and he also did a fresco of her great grandmother the seamstress as well. That grandmother reincarnated as my mother because she wished to follow through on the line of Joseph. That is why Michelangelo also put a little girl in that fresco as well watching the mother sew.

To see those frescos that relate to her, you have to look at the Jesse Fresco, the ELIAKIM fresco and the SALMON fresco.
:hugging:
Last edited by Eliakim on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Writer

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 7:03 pm » by Stumpme

see this one is better

it looks like moon gazing to me..lol
still cant find the Native American symbol from the other night

Writer

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 7:05 pm » by Stumpme

ohhh I see what you're saying now thanks for all the info very interesting, BTW this is the third website I have posted this info on, the first two laughed at all this, I hope you all are more open to this info.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 7:18 pm » by Eliakim

stumpme wrote:see this one is better

it looks like moon gazing to me..lol
still cant find the Native American symbol from the other night

That is to do with vibrational medicine. We put the flowers in the sun to extract the essence for healing.

Writer

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 7:21 pm » by Stumpme

We should have more respect for the fact we are conscious, because the quote goes.

"Your eye is a lamp that provides light for your body. When your eye is good, your whole body is filled with light."

All light comes in through the eye, so we have to be filled with light right? But just the same as any other animal that has light to see, but we on the other hand...are filled with a divine light, consciousness.
"if therefore thine eye be single" is referring to using your mind, to think something out, to be able to rationalize.

"Any fool can make things complex, it takes a genius to make things simple." We do this everyday; just like fractals we will always be zooming in on life, finding new shapes of the same thing, we can always find a new connection right, but we are just fish in the water who know we are in the water making things we see complicated, it is the true genius who has already made things simple, if you had no knowledge in the world, but saw a man jump in the water and not come up, what would you think? You would atleast learn something, is that not proof of God right there? your eye connected to your mind? and people need to find religion? I found my God in science, is that strange.
Its like the quote " Where beauty is, then there is ugliness" this is referring to the fact that
if you see something that is beautiful you're denying anthers rightful beauty, this is true we do need to free our hearts as much as we want to free our mind, that is too extreme though. When you say "Where beauty is, then there is ugliness" you're denying us Humans the one thing we DO hold, Beauty within. You need to be conscious to understand you hold beauty within. We are aware, that we can see beautiful things, we are aware that nature is beautiful although seeing beauty then there is ugliness, you are denying the fact that we SEE beauty, we do SEE beauty and we do HOLD beauty

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 7:29 pm » by Eliakim

stumpme wrote:We should have more respect for the fact we are conscious, because the quote goes.

"Your eye is a lamp that provides light for your body. When your eye is good, your whole body is filled with light."

All light comes in through the eye, so we have to be filled with light right? But just the same as any other animal that has light to see, but we on the other hand...are filled with a divine light, consciousness.
"if therefore thine eye be single" is referring to using your mind, to think something out, to be able to rationalize.

"Any fool can make things complex, it takes a genius to make things simple." We do this everyday; just like fractals we will always be zooming in on life, finding new shapes of the same thing, we can always find a new connection right, but we are just fish in the water who know we are in the water making things we see complicated, it is the true genius who has already made things simple, if you had no knowledge in the world, but saw a man jump in the water and not come up, what would you think? You would atleast learn something, is that not proof of God right there? your eye connected to your mind? and people need to find religion? I found my God in science, is that strange.
Its like the quote " Where beauty is, then there is ugliness" this is referring to the fact that
if you see something that is beautiful you're denying anthers rightful beauty, this is true we do need to free our hearts as much as we want to free our mind, that is too extreme though. When you say "Where beauty is, then there is ugliness" you're denying us Humans the one thing we DO hold, Beauty within. You need to be conscious to understand you hold beauty within. We are aware, that we can see beautiful things, we are aware that nature is beautiful although seeing beauty then there is ugliness, you are denying the fact that we SEE beauty, we do SEE beauty and we do HOLD beauty

Well the very first step to heal your 'want' and 'need' and the only way u can do that is go to the root cause of it in childhood to heal it. You can do that through inner child healing. That is why Jesus told you that you have to become like little children to enter the kingdom of heaven.

However, there are many heavens to experience.

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 7:57 pm » by Phaeton

Interesting topic. Nice work.

'The Church of the Sacred Mushroom' of today and the Sacred Mushroom cults of old, spring to mind.

Christian fresco showing Amanita Muscaria as the Tree of Good & Evil in the Garden of Eden.

Here's some relevant material..
http://miltondodd.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/the-sacred-mushroom-and-the-cross-john-allegro.pdf

*Mycologist Paul Stamets studies mycelium and lists 6 ways that this astonishing fungus can help save the world.

cleaning polluted soil
creating new insecticides
treating smallpox and maybe even the flu (H1N1)
restoring the forests
-
-

In 18 minnutes he doesn't get all the way through his list, but he has plenty of time to blow your mind.
(TED)

Paul Stamets seeks to rescue the study of mushrooms.

The focus of Stamets' research is the Northwest's native fungal genome, mycelium, but along the way he has filed 22 patents for mushroom-related technologies, including pesticidal fungi that trick insects into eating them, and mushrooms that can break down the neurotoxins used in nerve gas.

There are cosmic implications as well. Stamets believes we could terraform other worlds in our galaxy by sowing a mix of fungal spores and other seeds to create an ecological footprint on a new planet.

"Once you’ve heard 'renaissance mycologist' Paul Stamets talk about mushrooms, you'll never look at the world -- not to mention your backyard -- in the same way again."

Linda Baker, Salon.com

[youtube]XI5frPV58tY&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 8:14 pm » by Stumpme

wow thx for all the new stuff to look into, btw "u that you have to become like little children to enter the kingdom of heaven" did you not notice the picture I showed of exactly what I think that quote relates to? A childs mind is pure, and in thought. learning thinking look at the painting I showed, the child is being humbled by the universe, not whats in the sky, the parents are being humbled by the child

"And Moses said, Let no man leave of it till the morning (16:19). Notwithstanding they harkened not unto Moses, but some of them left of it until the morning, and it bred worms and stank: and Moses was wroth with them (16:20). And they gathered it every morning, every man according to his eating. and when the sun waxed hot it melted."

if it gets too hot the mushrooms get ruined so its best to pick early in the morn if you live in like the south where it gets hot after noon or something, unlike other parts of the world.

"And when the dew that lay was gone up, behold, upon the face of the wilderness there lay a small round thing, as small as the hoar frost on the ground (16:14). And when the children of Israel saw if, they said one to another It is manna: for they wist not what it was. And Moses said unto them, This is the bread which the Lord hath given you to eat." this is the bread

Previous