Truth, Da vinci Emerald tablet

Writer

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 5:08 pm » by Stumpme

After watching this clip from ancient aliens it sparked some questions for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4fk_4dO ... ure=relmfu

To see what I take from it, you have the painting showing the time when The angel Gabriel appeared before the Virgin Marry to let her know she will give birth to the Son of Man. Now its very interesting to point out when you view this painting under x-ray, the Angel disappears.. Now if you listen to these guys they say the reason for the disappearing act being is "Like Gabriel, Da Vinci is the messenger;" this makes no sense at all. Clearly I feel this is direct prophecy..are we not on the brink of nuclear destruction? Just think about it, when radiation comes, or x-rays hit the Earth, the Angel disappears...interesting..scary thought.
The next painting "this great gift to mankind has arrived, than he is clearly talking about a mushroom." let me explain.
We must first look at another painting with more clear evidence, before the mind shattering conclusions you must come to in the first two paintings.

If you know anything about a mushrooms life, you know they reproduce by releasing a spore, which gets carry by the wind, and when it his the Earth a new mushroom can grow.

From the Emerald tablet

""""The Sun is its father, the moon its mother,
the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth its nurse.
The father of all perfection in the whole world is here."""

This is talking about the mushroom

""""By this means the world was founded
And hence the marvelous cojunctions of it and admirable effects, since this is the way by which these marvels may be brought about.
And because of this they have called me Hermes Tristmegistus since I have the three parts of the wisdom and Philosophy of the whole universe.
My speech is finished which I have spoken concerning the solar work."""

So lets go to the paintings which reinforce all this I have said which is true, I will also just make it clear I am talking about magic mushrooms now. Which spores are carry in the Wind, and the Earth Nurse it.

Look we have the stork which carry it in the wind, the children are being hatched, they are the seed of life, you see the mushroom? Once you can understand that, we can move to the painting from the ancient aliens where it shows that the Gift is here for Man.

Ok there are mushrooms I have pointed out but they are every where just look for them. However I would like to point out the upside down vase, which is just a symbol of the mushroom and life springing from it, also look at the childs foot, we have the upside down mushroom cap connecting to the child again, a symbol of a connection between life and the mushroom.

Now I will point out other painting which reinforce the fact these guys were praising consciousness

does Saint John facial expression not give it away in the next one?

"""So anyone who becomes as humble as this little child is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven."""

Writer

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 5:19 pm » by Stumpme

also anyone see the owl up in the sun? This makes no sense, I was looking up Native American symbols yesterday, and they had a symbol for the moon and night sun just as the Egyptians have done for the sun, some believe this is sun gazing or other practices but could it be worship of the night? I don't wana see that owl like in the 4th kind....haha

Writer

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 5:26 pm » by Stumpme

better watch everything I say

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 6:23 pm » by Eliakim

stumpme wrote:After watching this clip from ancient aliens it sparked some questions for me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4fk_4dO ... ure=relmfu

To see what I take from it, you have the painting showing the time when The angel Gabriel appeared before the Virgin Marry to let her know she will give birth to the Son of Man. Now its very interesting to point out when you view this painting under x-ray, the Angel disappears.. Now if you listen to these guys they say the reason for the disappearing act being is "Like Gabriel, Da Vinci is the messenger;" this makes no sense at all. Clearly I feel this is direct prophecy..are we not on the brink of nuclear destruction? Just think about it, when radiation comes, or x-rays hit the Earth, the Angel disappears...interesting..scary thought.
The next painting "this great gift to mankind has arrived, than he is clearly talking about a mushroom." let me explain.
We must first look at another painting with more clear evidence, before the mind shattering conclusions you must come to in the first two paintings.

If you know anything about a mushrooms life, you know they reproduce by releasing a spore, which gets carry by the wind, and when it his the Earth a new mushroom can grow.

From the Emerald tablet

""""The Sun is its father, the moon its mother,
the wind hath carried it in its belly, the earth its nurse.
The father of all perfection in the whole world is here."""

This is talking about the mushroom

""""By this means the world was founded
And hence the marvelous cojunctions of it and admirable effects, since this is the way by which these marvels may be brought about.
And because of this they have called me Hermes Tristmegistus since I have the three parts of the wisdom and Philosophy of the whole universe.
My speech is finished which I have spoken concerning the solar work."""

So lets go to the paintings which reinforce all this I have said which is true, I will also just make it clear I am talking about magic mushrooms now. Which spores are carry in the Wind, and the Earth Nurse it.

Look we have the stork which carry it in the wind, the children are being hatched, they are the seed of life, you see the mushroom? Once you can understand that, we can move to the painting from the ancient aliens where it shows that the Gift is here for Man.

It looks like a swan not a stork. The swan is also the hamsa in Hinduism. The children hatched represent four different realities. Like hatching a project or mission.

Ok there are mushrooms I have pointed out but they are every where just look for them. However I would like to point out the upside down vase, which is just a symbol of the mushroom and life springing from it, also look at the childs foot, we have the upside down mushroom cap connecting to the child again, a symbol of a connection between life and the mushroom.

Now I will point out other painting which reinforce the fact these guys were praising consciousness

does Saint John facial expression not give it away in the next one?

"""So anyone who becomes as humble as this little child is the greatest in the Kingdom of Heaven."""

My son just said his current mission is to take care of his mother. The picture of the young man looks just like him. He looks very Italian.

When Michelangelo did the creation fresco he had prophecies about the future in mind.

Prophet Isaiah predicted that she would come with the children in the last days of the end times and that it would be a sign for Israel.

She also married Adam and the heavenly Father came between us because Adam announced that he did not wish to have children. He also had limp wrists. An ex-boyfriend who happened to be an Israeli living in the UK at the time, said that Adam was weak and not strong enough for me. That was before she married Adam and had treatment for cancer.

In the Hindu texts the equivalent of 'eos eliachim' that is mentioned in biblical text is USHAS. There is also an ancient city in Israel with the name of USHA.

Eos is also known about by the Greeks and she has Angelic wings. The equivalent of the Hindu USHAS and it is to do with divine consciousness and the Spirit of Truth.

The creation fresco is telling you that she comes from the heart with the children and the heavenly father. They are together in the Heart.

Writer

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 6:35 pm » by Stumpme

thank you for all the info, interesting to consider, I would like to point out in my post you see no reference to "Eos is also known about by the Greeks and she has Angelic wings. The equivalent of the Hindu USHAS and it is to do with divine consciousness and the Spirit of Truth." A;; the connections I have made to divine consciousness and Spirit of Truth are here before you, I see no wings. I do believe everything you said makes sense though.

Writer

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 6:41 pm » by Stumpme

if anything the only wing I see is that of the bird which has it wrapped around the woman as a nursing effect, comforting.

More importantly, what do you think about the fact the Angel disappears in the painting under x-ray?

btw cool story I found

Some ants pick up the spores of the cordyceps fungi in the jungle and begin to act psychotic. They cease their normal function and act deranged, stumbling around the colony. The symptoms are recognized and a worker grabs the errant ant in its pincers and carries it far, far away from the colony, where the infected is dropped off and left to die. Once alone, our fungified ant begins to climb. Its only purpose is to move up into the canopy and find a leaf with an open vantage of the jungle vista. It then sinks its own pincers into the leaf it has chosen as the final resting ground, and dies. The myclelium then spreads through the corpse and a single mushroom fruits from its head. The spores are released into the prevailing wind and then float down to the forest floor to be picked up by another automated worker.

This is the most individual experience the ant ever had, just before its death, which scattered it to the wind. Was it destined to contact that spore?

and if you haven't read..

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2008 ... art-1.html

http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/3136.html

Writer

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 6:46 pm » by Stumpme

Writer

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 6:48 pm » by Stumpme

this is you didn't notice

Writer

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 6:56 pm » by Cdogg007

probably the same Babylonian owl god Moloch the elite still worship like in the cremation of care ceremony in bohemian grove.
[img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/013/d/2/cdogg_by_dosesociety-d724snw.png[/img]

Writer

PostFri Apr 13, 2012 6:56 pm » by Stumpme

so in respect to meditation, consciousness, and the purpose of its outcome is full body awareness right? Being able to move energy in your body, being fully aware of every inch..was Da Vinci not the man then? He was able to draw such detailed drawings of the insides of our bodies because he studied them so often, he was known to be a physically strong man if I am not mistaken.. He if anyone can without knowing had full body awareness by all the study he did..

Next