"Trying to make some sense"

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 06, 2012 10:56 pm » by Germanpils

We're all here, on a spinning rock, trying to make some sense

i took this line from one of my recent favorite joints

and somehow this line hits me hard in the brain right now and its always nice to share thoughts on dtv cause you never know whats coming at ya ;)

anyway its right, being up to date makes you think, you may not believe in god, or do you, then ask yourself why are we here? i dont believe we were once apes, that just dont fit, why do apes still exist then why didnt they advance. i dont see a sense in mankind, but of course at the same time i have my own theories how and why we are here,

i believe we we're put on this planet by intention by a 100k+ year advanced civilisation,
or we we're on mars first, advanced 100+ years till mars hit something which is the cause why mars is dead* today and we only see signs of former civilisations but no real life right now.
*there may be underground bases up there-
before that case, we were able to build space ships but saw a chance on using planet earth for a next human generation putting humans on all continents and see what happens, till this day i believe world wide ufo reports contain ufos observing planet earth, the seeds they put here.

i like to read your perspective, how you see things like this.
You know, you don't see with your eyes,
you see with your brain and the more
words your brain has, the more things you can see.
(KRS-ONE)

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 06, 2012 10:58 pm » by Troll2rocks

That quote looks very familiar :think:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 06, 2012 11:02 pm » by Slith

Maybe a point to ponder. Not all apes were genetically mutated, hence they still exist.

Thing is, none of us were around back then and rely mostly on books and stories passed on through time. So who can really say.

Interesting post

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time