Trying to prove that existence has meaning

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 20, 2012 5:39 pm » by Dagnamski

There is nothing better in the world than to stare at the sky, eat and shit on the floor without worrying about this thread. That is the true meaning of existing. :shock:
“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Initiate

PostTue Feb 21, 2012 6:06 am » by Deuem

canubis wrote:
deuem wrote:
iwanci wrote:The meaning of life is simple.. eat, drink, breathe & procreate...
Eliminate any one of these and life would cease.
Simple really... Everything else is filler....

I would have to agree with that. That is the meaning of life.
What you do with it it is another choice. :clapper:
Deuem :cheers:

pathetic, look in the mirror u maybe a fag or wotnot your life will end only 1 way..

there is light and and end lol pathetic men and woman will continue to live in the same way time after time, like otoel...

i seen a gay movie the other day, that said.....

THER ARE MORE PEOPLE ALIVE NOW THEN HAVE EVER BEEN DEAD..

Thank you very much for those inspiring words. Have I ever insulted you? If my opinion on the meaning of life does not match yours, it is no reason to start name calling.

Besides as far as I see it, this is what life does. All life (not just humans) in order to exist must take these 4 steps. Since we are humans and capable of self awareness, we can take another step and use our life for other reasons. Some people waste theirs while other dedicate themselves to a cause. What you do with the life given you is up to you. That is all I am agreeing with. To maintain life we need the 4 counts listed.

When someone asks, why are we here? Are they asking what is the meaning of life or are they asking what shall I do with my life. Since you and I are already here, the question should be worded differently.

That is just an opinion. And I am not Gay and never have been, so please knock off the insinuations.

I have also lived a very full life. Lived in several countries, been around the world. Gone through 4 passports, all with extra pages added. I have seen many life's wasted and many put to good use. And the amount alive vs dead seems right, so much for reincarnation. So in the meantime, I try to enjoy mine every day. I also try to learn something new everyday.

Deuem

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 21, 2012 7:50 am » by Iwanci

canubis, are you 'anti' gay?

Just so I know where you may be comming from in your comments...

Being 'gay' has nothing to do with 'living' my friend, it is just another state of mind like any other - there is NO right nor wrong with sexuality, it is 'simply' what it is. If everyone was gay and the sexes did not mix, there would be NO procreation and life would cease. Although 'procreation' involves having sex, sex does not necesarily involve procreation. I did say procreation, not sex... difference.

The sooner we eliminate ANY discriminatory labels the sooner we will be closer to some sort of equality and order.

:flop:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Initiate

PostTue Feb 21, 2012 8:42 am » by Stratosfear

I don't think you can prove existence has a meaning beyond what it means for the individual and no other. Some seek fulfilment and meaning in a good book and a glass of wine; others seek it by travelling to different countries or climbing mountains or jumping out of aeroplanes. None are any less or more an experience since we are all motivated by different things.

There's an old boy who drinks down the pub who has never been out of the county and has worked on the land all his life, yet does his life have less meaning than someone who was visited dozens of countries or worked their way up the corporate ladder? No, he is happy with his life and content.

We all search for different things to make our existence have meaning. No one can dictate what that meaning has to be, or indeed, mean.
Image "In the wardrobe of my soul ... in the section labelled 'Shirts'"

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 21, 2012 9:39 am » by Iwanci

meaning is only meaningful to the person who seeks its meaning...

agreed strato...agreed

:flop: :cheers:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 21, 2012 12:16 pm » by Svaha

'Trying' implicates that it will never succeed Otoel.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Initiate

PostTue Feb 21, 2012 12:20 pm » by Teloc

otoel wrote:Being the little douche piece of shit asshole that I am, I decide that I will try to prove that life has structure of some sort rather than being all chaotic and meaningless, I ask you Disclose TV member.. what evidence do you use to prove that life has meaning? This is not a religious debate btw, I am asking for evidence not belief system ex: Fibonacci/Golden Ratio/Sacred Geometry, the miracle that is even being born, etc etc

Hope to see some intelligent replies....

Cheers!

u lil piece of shit!

why u asking these shit questions...

go AHEAD... EVOLVE u bastard...

dont let em fuck u in ze ass all ze time...

u know more than 99% here..

spread ze word.. asshole..

or die..
Er ist nicht hier, er ist auferstanden.

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 21, 2012 12:24 pm » by Iamthatiam

otoel wrote:Being the little douche piece of shit asshole that I am, I decide that I will try to prove that life has structure of some sort rather than being all chaotic and meaningless, I ask you Disclose TV member.. what evidence do you use to prove that life has meaning? This is not a religious debate btw, I am asking for evidence not belief system ex: Fibonacci/Golden Ratio/Sacred Geometry, the miracle that is even being born, etc etc

Cheers!

Existence IS the meaning, per se! 8-)

Enjoy it :flop:

:cheers:

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 21, 2012 12:29 pm » by Iamthatiam

newdawnrising wrote:Here, some proof... Until you witness the birth of your first child, it is at the moment of a presipice, between the birth and the first breath. A primative feeling of pride, and hope. That was when i knew i was alive.

Great persp. mate! :D

"The Heaven's Lights are fed by the energy generated inside the furnaces of Hell; I AM One Conductive Wire! "

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 21, 2012 12:41 pm » by Troll2rocks

teloc wrote:

Cheers!

u lil piece of shit!

why u asking these shit questions...

go AHEAD... EVOLVE u bastard...

dont let em fuck u in ze ass all ze time...

u know more than 99% here..

spread ze word.. asshole..

or die..

Lol I would love to see you two duel it out in a battle royal to the death.

You are both funny as hell. :cheers:

However in Otoel's defence this thread is not about Selena Gomez, at least not yet anyway. Any minute now though :flop:

@Otoel, where is this presentation Raph was doing at your University, and the haunted locations you are going to stream live ?. I look forward to them mang, if you are still doing them ?. :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

PreviousNext