Trying to prove that existence has meaning

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 21, 2012 12:59 pm » by Troll2rocks

canubis wrote:
deuem wrote:
iwanci wrote:The meaning of life is simple.. eat, drink, breathe & procreate...
Eliminate any one of these and life would cease.
Simple really... Everything else is filler....

I would have to agree with that. That is the meaning of life.
What you do with it it is another choice. :clapper:
Deuem :cheers:

pathetic, look in the mirror u maybe a fag or wotnot your life will end only 1 way..

there is light and and end lol pathetic men and woman will continue to live in the same way time after time, like otoel...

i seen a gay movie the other day, that said.....

THER ARE MORE PEOPLE ALIVE NOW THEN HAVE EVER BEEN DEAD..

Okay without trying to come over as a person who has just been given a toy he is itching to use, I will advise you to "NEVER" refer to gay people as "those words" which are likely to cause offence. One being highlighted above for you.

I already know the comeback, I am not gay, if I was I would be proud to be, and I support anybody in their right as a human being to be whatever sexuality they like, provided it is 100% consensual, and obviously not involving minors!

In short I see it as a basic human privilege to live in love as anyone see's fit under those circumstances. I am offended and I have been before which I have confronted you on, after an openly gay member confronted you and was upset at your homophobic comments. I have nothing personal against you, I think that we could and would get on if you chose to keep your personal beliefs that are capable of hurting broad demographics on this site to yourself.

So with this in mind, I would kindly ask you to please now refrain from making those kind of comments. It is not going to change anything by saying them, it is just likely to cause offence to people. Now if that is your motive in this case, we have a problem. However I truly hope not because you are a regular, and I think if you just left your issues with gay people at the door while conversing on here, then there would be zero problems.

Think about it, it is not worth it, everyone here already knows you hate gay people.

Anyway I hope you take this how it is meant and not how I am sure you will retort to it.

Before you do, don't.

:cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator
Location: 'Happiness is the angle at which the wise are gathered'

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 2:42 am » by SamueltheLion

i have one question for you: are you trying to prove that existence as a whole does or does not have meaning, or only your own?

other things:

http://www.esotericonline.net/group/magi-matics

Continuing my recent extensive studies of 9, and now focussing on the A1 gematria system, today I have calculated the following:

"Number of God = Nine" in Simple Gematria Equals: 162 = 1+6+2 = 9

"Nine is the Code of a God to be Discovered" in Simple Gematria Equals:324 = 3+2+4 = 9

(162 + 162 = 324 and 324 is the mirror of 423 ?)

"God left number Nine to find a Truth/Wisdom" in Simple Gematria Equals: 423 = 4+2+3 = 9

"A Nine code of God" in Simple Gematria Equals:117=1+1+7 = 9

"The Hidden Nine Code of God Almighty" in Simple Gematria Equals: 288 = 2+8+8 =18 = 1+8 = 9

"Discover a God through Nine" in Simple Gematria Equals: 261= 2+6+1 = 9

"God as Hidden Everything in Nine" in Simple Gematria Equals: 288=2+8+8 = 18 = 1+8 = 9

"Seek Nine = God" in Simple Gematria Equals: 108 = 1+0+8 = 9

"Nine Leads to God" in Simple Gematria Equals: 144 = 1+4+4 = 9

"Nine Lead ME to a God" in Simple Gematria Equals: 144 = 1+4+4 = 9

"God is LOVE" in Simple Gematria Equals: 108 = 1+0+8 = 9

"Nine in YOU" in Simple Gematria Equals: 126 = 1+2+6 = 9

http://www.secretofnine.com/godcode.html

Gregg Braden claims to have found a message encoded into the human DNA. The message reads "God eternal within the body" or, alternatively, "God within the body" (For a detailed account of his methodology see his book, The God Code).

Suffice to say, for this brief abstract, his methodology included the use of gematria as related to the Hebrew alphabet/language. Now, using what may be thought of as English gematria, or what I call CryptoNumerology, we find support for Gregg's claim. The system used here is the simple English Alphabet Code (EAC) of A=1 through Z=26 (For a detailed explanation of what CryptoNumerology is and how/why it works see CryptoNumerology: How and Why It Works). Using this system, words and phrases are converted into numbers by calculating the sum of the letter values. For reasons too complex to explain here, the value of the number 9 has a long history of significance in sacred texts, sacred geometry, Pythagorian mathematics, and mythological lore. The single digit value of 9 is often "hidden" within larger numbers. For example, the well known "666" from the book of Revelation in the Bible reduces to 9 by the method known as "cross-adding". This simply means calculating the sum of the individual intigers in the number until only a single digit remains: 6+6+6=18, then 1+8=9.

Notice all the number values in the work shown below reduce to the single digit value of 9. This is important, especially in the case of this "God Code" analysis, because:

NINE IS THE KEY= 144 = THE SECRET KEY

DOUBLE HELIX CODE = 144 = JEHOVAH ETERNAL

The number 144 is itself an important sacred number. Esoterically, it is thought to be associated with the concept of "light". This is interesting as it is generally accepted that the Great Pyramid was originally covered with 144,000 sheets of highly polished limestone, thus causing the pyramid to gleam like a "light" in the bright sun and could be seen for many miles. The number 144,000 is also significant in the book of Revelations, not to mention it appears as one of the significant numbers in the ancient Mayan system of calendar reckoning. These are just a few examples to demonstrate the importance of the number 144,000 and the harmonic 144

but then again http://www.energygrid.com/science/2004/03ap-godcode.html

what other kind of proof do you mean ? if not mathematical, biological or otherwise?

maths is everywhere, and to know the universe is governed by the wisdom of its laws, shows you there is an innate intelligence and higher power at work, active, in all affairs.
synchronicity and so on, govern our affairs, because the universe is a live.

i guess a few other things i can think of which "proove it" are "kurt vonnegut had inscribed on his tombstone:"the only proof for the existence of god he ever needed was music""...

what about art & sex? where is the purely evolutionary point of these things, seen in a dead materialistic/ meaningless sense?

is there any?

not really, mainstream science is bonkers.

other "proof"?

http://www.meru.org

our language is drawn out of and created by analysis of the functioning of atoms.

(:

cheers

Last edited by SamueltheLion on Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
Your faith will make you whole

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 2:44 am » by Newearthman

Upload to Disclose.tv

[youtube]RYSXBsGOVuc&feature=related[/youtube]

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 6:54 am » by Canubis

troll2rocks>> i was so drunk that night i dont remember posting sry dude :) i have actually been doing my best not to use the word and in all cases any words or homophobic rants lol, i will never get along however and so even more reason not to converse with me directly and well all have a nice day :)

samuelthemule>> have you seen my Alien Key Theory of 9?
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Super Moderator

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 7:02 am » by Troll2rocks

canubis wrote:troll2rocks>> i was so drunk that night i dont remember posting sry dude :) i have actually been doing my best not to use the word and in all cases any words or homophobic rants lol, i will never get along however and so even more reason not to converse with me directly and well all have a nice day :)

samuelthemule>> have you seen my Alien Key Theory of 9?

Okay that is no problem, I respect you for understanding and your effort :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 7:58 am » by Newearthman

T2R's + Canubis = :love:

This proves life has meaning :hugging:

Initiate

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 8:22 am » by Gonzo63

What a ridiculous premise. It is impossible to prove that existence has "meaning" because the very word meaning is just about the most subjective term there is. I can assure you that life has a very different "meaning" for the Dalai Lama than is does for a serial murderer sitting on death row.

Life (existence) is what you make of it.

Initiate

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 8:44 am » by Gonzo63

Okay without trying to come over as a person who has just been given a toy he is itching to use, I will advise you to "NEVER" refer to gay people as "those words" which are likely to cause offence. One being highlighted above for you.

I already know the comeback, I am not gay, if I was I would be proud to be, and I support anybody in their right as a human being to be whatever sexuality they like, provided it is 100% consensual, and obviously not involving minors!

In short I see it as a basic human privilege to live in love as anyone see's fit under those circumstances. I am offended and I have been before which I have confronted you on, after an openly gay member confronted you and was upset at your homophobic comments. I have nothing personal against you, I think that we could and would get on if you chose to keep your personal beliefs that are capable of hurting broad demographics on this site to yourself.

So with this in mind, I would kindly ask you to please now refrain from making those kind of comments. It is not going to change anything by saying them, it is just likely to cause offence to people. Now if that is your motive in this case, we have a problem. However I truly hope not because you are a regular, and I think if you just left your issues with gay people at the door while conversing on here, then there would be zero problems.

Think about it, it is not worth it, everyone here already knows you hate gay people.

Anyway I hope you take this how it is meant and not how I am sure you will retort to it.

Before you do, don't.

:cheers:[/quote]

Well said, Troll. As a gay man, I thank you. And thank for proving that your recent promotion is well deserved.

Super Moderator

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 8:45 am » by Troll2rocks

newearthman wrote:T2R's + Canubis = :love:

This proves life has meaning :hugging:

BANNED!

:lol:

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 22, 2012 9:39 am » by Iwanci

so MUCH I want to say right now and soooo many pics I want to show...hehehehe

would be funny.... really funny..... really really funny....

:alien51: :alien51: :alien51: :alien51: funny....

but nahhhhh.... I like my 'unbanned' status

you too cool clown man... :flop:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

PreviousNext