Trying to prove that existence has meaning

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 20, 2012 1:52 am » by Zer0

Being the little douche piece of shit asshole that I am, I decide that I will try to prove that life has structure of some sort rather than being all chaotic and meaningless, I ask you Disclose TV member.. what evidence do you use to prove that life has meaning? This is not a religious debate btw, I am asking for evidence not belief system ex: Fibonacci/Golden Ratio/Sacred Geometry, the miracle that is even being born, etc etc

Hope to see some intelligent replies....

Cheers!
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 20, 2012 1:59 am » by Cosmine

:sleep:
Teen Poems » Feelings Poems (21 Poems) » Mytruth
Feelings Poem
Mytruth
© Destiny Robinson
Deep breaths and pain inside,
Hard to tell the truth when there's so many lies!

Whispers of secrets in my ear,
Hoping that no one could hear.
And I'm crying actual tears.
I feel hurt, pressured and strained.
Everybody cant feel my type of pain.
And this might really sound lame.
But life aint nothing but a game.

Do you feel what I feel NO!
I wish I could let it all go.
But it really aint that easy.
Have you ever had to sit in the cold freezing.
Wanting to be awaken by a special healing.
Just let pain go freely.
Too bad nothing in this world is free.
Not even your freedom of speech.
So ill do like Martin Luther King.
Imma let freedom ring.
PEACE!

http://www.bestteenpoems.com/poem/life- ... but-a-game

:cheers:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 20, 2012 2:08 am » by Zer0

Did you just fucking call me a loser emo? Hey asshole your the biggest emo here, you tell people you fly to Hell and see demons and shit! NOW THATS FUCKED
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 20, 2012 2:26 am » by Cosmine

otoel wrote:Did you just fucking call me a loser emo? Hey asshole your the biggest emo here, you tell people you fly to Hell and see demons and shit! NOW THATS FUCKED

Real value doesn't wait for the years,either peoples grow stupider or wiser as times goes by.
What offended you?
That you vibed at the poetic work of a teenage girl? :twisted:

Are you on your pms...Bro!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 20, 2012 2:28 am » by Zer0

cosmine wrote:
otoel wrote:Did you just fucking call me a loser emo? Hey asshole your the biggest emo here, you tell people you fly to Hell and see demons and shit! NOW THATS FUCKED

Real value doesn't wait for the years,either peoples grow stupider or wiser as times goes by.
What offended you?

LOL dude I like your style, you trip me out and thats very rare since I am usually that trips people out... :D

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 20, 2012 2:46 am » by Cosmine

otoel wrote:
cosmine wrote:

What offended you?

LOL dude I like your style, you trip me out and thats very rare since I am usually that trips people out... :D

:mrgreen: I'm an expert at "bad" jokes. :twisted:

BTW you wrote:you tell people you fly to Hell and see demons and shit!

"Being a "demonic soul" is not a prerequisite for being evil,anybody can!
We "live" in a world of illusions,that is upside down.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 20, 2012 5:40 am » by Newearthman

otoel wrote:Being the little douche piece of shit asshole that I am, I decide that I will try to prove that life has structure of some sort rather than being all chaotic and meaningless,

Hope to see some intelligent replies....

Cheers!

You don't have to be a little douche piece of shit asshole to prove that life has structure...Thye greatest meaning comes from not knowing...whatever the fuck that means :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 20, 2012 6:06 am » by Newdawnrising

Here, some proof... Until you witness the birth of your first child, it is at the moment of a presipice, between the birth and the first breath. A primative feeling of pride, and hope. That was when i knew i was alive.
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Initiate

PostMon Feb 20, 2012 6:12 am » by Baboogdi

I'm not sure what kind of meaning your seek. If you feel empty inside then maybe you're expecting too much structure. Life is it's own justification. You allow yourself to be here to learn. Once you fulfill the mission for that life you'll get another. You can burn a lot of time looking for some sort of structured meaning and never find it. Even if you're unhappy for whatever reason, I think if you take stock of all that you've experienced you'll find that you've been exposed to many, many situations from which you took some valuable bit of knowledge or experience.

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 20, 2012 6:35 am » by Canubis

The Meaning Of Life is to Seek its Wisdom, TO Seek the Wisdom OF LIFE!

as man bound to a world our goal is to seek wisdom to fill the soul with wisdom of life untill it ignites the soul free of the struggling, toil and greed, free from chain and shackle.

As man your soul is pure light, the essence of life and light in the cosmos, when free your soul will ignite into a sun to begin a new cycle of life and light.

Untill then you will live and die hundreds and thousands of times untill you set urself free..

you otoel will never get off this rock LOL
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Next