TSA over the top ! Force lady to remove nipple ring

Initiate

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 9:56 pm » by Docdrdeath

Last edited by Docdrdeath on Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you stand for Nothing, You'll fall for anything

Initiate

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 9:56 pm » by Docdrdeath

there is no doubt that they have gone too far. . . I suggest though switching up the type of metal for the ring. I've had one since I was 15 and no problem going through the metal detectors >mexico/hawaii/L.A/Vegas/Vancouver<
If you stand for Nothing, You'll fall for anything

Writer

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 10:31 pm » by Kathaksung

They must do something to show they have the value for what they have been paid for. Or they must do something to show off the power they have.

It's a psycological control. The real purpose is to create a humble, obeydient majority so they can rule like a tyrant.

Rogues steal the government office. To expand their power they created false flag terror attack. (such like OKC bombing, 911 attack) They got what they want with the passing through of Patriot Act.
Rogues like to bully people with their power. They peep, eavesdrop, track people. They search, arrest and murder people.

To achieve this they developed the false flag terror attack to intimidate the public. Take the advantage of public's panic to squeeze more money and power from them.

Those villains have no other abilities but to persecute people. The ruling class want to create a humble and obeydient majority. They take away you civil rights by "check your I.D." in Arizona, and insult and humiliate you by "see through screen" and "pat down". See, I supervise you. I can see through you and grope you. If you dare to resist, there's fine and jail waiting for you. Those incompetent people won't add any treasure to the society but enjoy "security jobs" supported by your taxed money.

Step by step, they make it a totalitarian country.

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 10:44 pm » by Savwafair2012

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Previous