TSA over the top ! Force lady to remove nipple ring

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 5:41 pm » by Savwafair2012

A woman describes how TSA forced her to cut off her nipple rings with pliers before she could board a plane.

This video shows one woman slammed to the floor for arguing with a TSA agent. Another 71 year-old man with a knee implant describes how TSA pulled down his pants. A 16 year-old girl with a prosthetic leg has her pants removed.
And, then there’s this…

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 5:53 pm » by E6722maj

where paranoia meets propoganda :top: some of these security drones need a kicking.

:alien:
whatever

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 6:16 pm » by Thebluecanary

I used to have to show my nipple piercings every single time I flew. It would go like this. I'd step through the metal detector. Beeeep. I'd stand off to the side and they'd wand me; the wand would pass over my chest and beep and they would say, "What is that?" and I'd say "Nipple piercings." They'd direct me behind the screen where I would have to show my tits to the female agent on duty. Every single fucking time. I took them out to avoid the hassle, as I had a job back then where I had to fly all the time. And this was right after 9-11. I think that people are just now getting pissed enough to say something about it, and that makes me sad because it's been going on a long time. But, hey, it's for our own good right?
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 6:24 pm » by Savwafair2012

Thank you for the wonderful story I gave me such a image

:D
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 6:33 pm » by lamonema

After having to correct the actions of my semi, wink, wink. :D I am not prepared to say that all of this is being forced on the TSA, in order to bring air traffic to a halt. It is just another example of our shadoow government and it's attempt to close our borders in order to bring rule via a military state. I figure one more false flag event for the airlines should do it, then no more world wide travel. TPTB are corraling the masses folks, i won't say wake up cuz it is too late for that. I suggest you prepare to protect you and yours, as TSWHTF very soon.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 6:39 pm » by lamonema

Did you guys hear about the cancer patient who asked for a private grope job, only to have his urine bag spill all over the place? I mean WTF, how much more gestapo do people need to see before they rise? When we are no longer allowed our dignity, then what does that spell people?

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 6:47 pm » by Heinousone

lamonema wrote:After having to correct the actions of my semi, wink, wink. :D I am not prepared to say that all of this is being forced on the TSA, in order to bring air traffic to a halt. It is just another example of our shadoow government and it's attempt to close our borders in order to bring rule via a military state. I figure one more false flag event for the airlines should do it, then no more world wide travel. TPTB are corraling the masses folks, i won't say wake up cuz it is too late for that. I suggest you prepare to protect you and yours, as TSWHTF very soon.

The entire airline industry including the airports can be taken down by one false flag bombing right in a TSA security area in an airport. You will have hundreds of dead and injured, an entire airport likely taken out of operation because there is no more security for the flights. Then on a greater scale no one will want to fly because no one will want to be in a "secured" area which really just brings everyone together as a nice target for bombers that dont even need a ticket often times in order to get to that area.

Notice how anyone who talks about having a system similiar to the Israeli tiered system of profiling gets attacked? That would mean you could catch someone before they get to the secured area where large crowds form up and that is not wanted because such is necessary for the final blow.

You are right, we are being set up with this. They dont care if a bunch of TSA agents die in the attack either. They arent exactly the cream of the crop in the eyes of the elites and wannabe elites.

The fact that such an attack hasnt happen shows to me that the intelligence agencies are actually doing their jobs and catching and stopping any actual terrorists out there. I know Canada caught some recently. The only ones getting through are terrorists working for the Corporations because those corporations are not under the heavy scrutiny of the intelligence agencies. So when they decide to strike in order to move the plan forward it could be an ugly one. The people are beginning to speak up for themselves.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 7:01 pm » by Jimmyduek

te question is not if this is rong or not... the question is WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT,.. we can continue writing or we can do something, post this videos on your facebook acounts, in twitter, we really need to do something.. why? because if we just tell the people that ir wrong but we dont DO something more than writing here it means that we are leting this happend...
so people who live in the us try to do something try and try again, if we dont complaine for real this will continue, and im talking about thousands of people, firms and all this type of testimonies, to go world wide, more than a couple of videos and one pilot saying that he is not going to pass over the scan...
m talking for real, what are we going to do, always we are speaking about the awakening but this shit, to me, is more like sleepening

answer if you have ideas or something..

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 7:21 pm » by Thebluecanary

@Sav...don't get excited. It was nothing like your sig. It was usually a 300 pounder with a mullet who looked like Paul Blart Mall Cop. :)

@Iamonema...yeah, I think you're probably right in a sense. I've wondered about that too. Like is it some kind of experiment to see how dehumanized people will allow themselves to become if you tell them it's for their own safety. At the time, I had no option but to cooperate. Missing the plane would mean losing my job, and I needed my job to support my crazy grocery buying rent paying rock-n-roll lifestyle. I think lots of people are in the same boat. They need (or feel they need) to just get on the plane so they just do what they gotta like cattle going through the chute. Now it seems like they're ramping it up. Honestly, the whole process of air travel from parking at the airport to landing wherever you are going has been made to be about as pleasant as getting ass raped by a hippo wearing a sandpaper condom. So maybe they are trying to make people not do it. Or at least certain people.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Initiate

PostMon Nov 22, 2010 7:26 pm » by Alienator

This Gestapo shit is the reason why the world gets more and more angry.
:shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting:

Next