Tsunami wave clouds dec.16,2011 was it a sign from God?

Initiate

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 7:11 am » by Closed1

eschat wrote:The first report in Alabama of this weather event came from locals during the early afternoon
according to the Local Alabama news linked below. Their first report came at 1:45 pm. So if the locals were sending them images it could have been as early as 11 am.

Word.
Ima go with its a religious loner trying to desperately be somebody "of importance" then. Like Mr. Camping. :flop: :lol:

Hey maybe you're right. It is funny you mention Mr. Camping. This guy has a video about Camping as well. The difference however is Camping raised millions of dollars and had no weather event occur in the state of the preacher or person he was addressing. Also this guy (John Scott) has no place on his websites to donate money nor does he ask his visitors for money. In fact in his narration video on 666 he attacks preachers that are begging for money. Here is that video below.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 7:16 am » by Mrmcnuggets

mrmcnuggets wrote:
eschat wrote:
fatdogmendoza wrote:However I would research the rarity of this type of cloud event in Alabama and then consider the odds of a prophetic word being uploaded to Kent Mattox

The answer is in the statement......Consider the odds of a prophetic word being uploaded to Kent Mattox....IMO stacked highly against...

Here is a video from Kent Mattox

Upload to Disclose.tv

"..My god, I gotta keep the people, you know.. and you know, you can control it.."

Say hello to the new Ted Haggard. :lol:

If he is concerned on keeping his followers, and thinks it is something he can clearly control he is no different than Mr. Camping or Ted.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 7:17 am » by Jet17

Its a sign of weather, something called science was invented. this "science" discovered something called an "atmosphere," this "atmosphere" creates something called "clouds, jet streams, and pressure systems."

all these "scientific" discoveries led us to believe that something called "weather" occurs. those "clouds" were caused by "weather."

tune in next week when bill nye explains "condensation."
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Initiate

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 7:18 am » by Closed1

Here is some of the other videos by this same person. The first one is about Harold Camping.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Some more, same guy

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

campinmg

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 7:20 am » by Mrmcnuggets

jet17 wrote:Its a sign of weather, something called science was invented. this "science" discovered something called an "atmosphere," this "atmosphere" creates something called "clouds, jet streams, and pressure systems."

all these "scientific" discoveries led us to believe that something called "weather" occurs. those "clouds" were caused by "weather."

If Bill Nye became a member of DTV this place and peoples ludicrous theories would be in shambles. :alien51:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 7:25 am » by Closed1

jet17 wrote:Its a sign of weather, something called science was invented. this "science" discovered something called an "atmosphere," this "atmosphere" creates something called "clouds, jet streams, and pressure systems."

Did you pay attention, I said this event occured the same day as another event occured through a prophetic word to a person whose church is in the same state. Alabama has never had that type of event in history. So wether or not it was a giant coinidence or not the fact that it occured on the same date as the prophecy that was uploaded it makes a serious person wonder.

I'm not worried about whether you believe it or not, I don't even expect you to believe it. However you should still consider the odds? There has not been a prophecy to any person in modern history that took place on the same day and date in the home state of the pastor it was given to. If you you find one let me know.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 7:36 am » by Mrmcnuggets

eschat wrote:

Did you pay attention, I said this event occured the same day as another event occured through a prophetic word to a person whose church is in the same state. Alabama has never had that type of event in history. So wether or not it was a giant coinidence or not the fact that it occured on the same date as the prophecy that was uploaded it makes a serious person wonder.

I'm not worried about whether you believe it or not, I don't even expect you to believe it. However you should still consider the odds? There has not been a prophecy to any person in modern history that took place on the same day and date in the home state of the pastor it was given to. If you you find one let me know.

Let us consider the odds shall we, Jet is actually a pretty intelligent member here and has been since I've known him as epicfailure.

This is a video brought about by a church minister, who focus' on how many people are following what he says.
If this prophetic message was uploaded BEFORE that day, and said "on this day of (lists specifics to name that day, and that day only) it would be more legitimate.

The fact that these clouds appeared at 11 am or so, and then this guy uploads a video and disables comments tells me, that he does not want people to find out this is just another manipulation trick. Even if people wanted to bash him, or praise him on youtube for his message, if comments were allowed we would have a more general idea as to when that day this guy uploaded the video.

Usually, like with Nostradamus, or even the bible. God blesses man with the words of his warning well before the events he speaks of. This guy does it the day of.....

I mean come on..

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 8:31 am » by Closed1

You know you seem to be putting conditions on how God should give a sign.

I never said this was a sign from God absolutely. I said the odds of any prophecy uploaded for and to a specific person and then have a rare spectacular weather event on the same date is as far as I know unprecedented. Not only that the first part of the John Scott's video to Kent Mattox was correction with a serious warning. John was telling Kent to stop doing something he considered dangerous to him.

Now I agree if John Scott wanted to he could have seen the cloud event at 11 am on the news and decided to make a video to Kent Mattox. But John's video was not just an hour of him speaking on many subjects, but also about 20 mins of background clips. So from 11am John had to decide what he wanted to say to Kent and the other preachers and then he had to put it together and then he had to upload it.

So if he is in the USA, (Heard him mention Thousand Oaks, ca in the video) then he had 11-13 hours to make the video and upload it before a Dec 17, video time stamp would been applied instead of Dec. 16. So he could have done that, but after listening to the whole video I doubt it.

Now if you ever watch the entire video you will realize that if he was attempting to hoax something then he is either one of the best actors I have ever heard or is totally sincere. He said it was by the authority of Jesus Christ that he was speaking. He seemed very sincere, down to earth, did not spend anytime condemning anyone Christian or non believer then at the end broke down briefly crying saying " Father help them know that I am speaking the truth and heal them, then he said that not even one is ready, then he repeated not even one.

So if this guy is for real then the video may be announcing one of the greatest moves of God's miracle power ever in modern times. That is one of the things John spoke to Kent was that Jesus would visit Kent Mattox's church in the near future with this type tremendous miracle move. If it is just a coincidence then I find it to be one that comes from a sincere believer.

It might help if you actually watched the entire video, my guess is that most have listened to less than 5 min of the 64 min video. Here I will post it again below.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Closed1 on Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 8:42 am » by Mrmcnuggets

eschat wrote:
Now if you ever watch the entire video you will realize that if he was attempting to hoax something then he is either one of the best actors I have ever heard or is totally sincere. He said it was by the authority of Jesus Christ that he was speaking. He seemed very sincere, down to earth, did not spend anytime condemning anyone Christian or non believer then at the end broke down briefly crying saying " Father help them know that I am speaking the truth and heal them, then he said that not even one is ready, then he repeated not even one.

Is that not exactly how Camping acted when bringing about his prophecies though.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 8:51 am » by Closed1

mrmcnuggets wrote:
eschat wrote:

Is that not exactly how Camping acted when bringing about his prophecies though.

Camping never gave a sign he just said he heard from God. John's video to Kent there was no sign mentioned, so from that perspective I guess you could say the same. Camping said to give their money and get ready. John has not asked for money and says we still have years before the coming of Jesus.

However God never gave a weather sign for Camping. I believe it was a weather sign from God to Kent due to the date of John's video and the cloud event in Alabama, Kent's home state, however I cannot prove it. In Harold Camping's case there was never any sign at all to even be debated. In John's case at least there seems to be the possiblity of a sign because of the timing, location and date. But hey maybe it is just a giant weird event on the same dates that are not connected in anyway.

I personally believe it is the real thing but maybe that is just wishful thinking. In either case I will keep watching the websites of both of these men. I mean with all the corrupt Christianity out there it would sure be nice to know if the real is still out there.

PreviousNext