Tsunami wave clouds dec.16,2011 was it a sign from God?

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 9:01 am » by Mrmcnuggets

eschat wrote:
mrmcnuggets wrote:
eschat wrote:
Now if you ever watch the entire video you will realize that if he was attempting to hoax something then he is either one of the best actors I have ever heard or is totally sincere. He said it was by the authority of Jesus Christ that he was speaking. He seemed very sincere, down to earth, did not spend anytime condemning anyone Christian or non believer then at the end broke down briefly crying saying " Father help them know that I am speaking the truth and heal them, then he said that not even one is ready, then he repeated not even one.

Is that not exactly how Camping acted when bringing about his prophecies though.

Camping never gave a sign he just said he heard from God. John's video to Kent there was no sign mentioned, so from that perspective I guess you could say the same. Camping said to give their money and get ready. John has not asked for money and says we still have years before the coming of Jesus.

However God never gave a weather sign for Camping. I believe it was a weather sign from God to Kent due to the date of John's video and the cloud event in Alabama, Kent's home state, however I cannot prove it. In Harold Camping's case there was never any sign at all to even be debated. In John's case at least there seems to be the possiblity of a sign because of the timing, location and date. But hey maybe it is just a giant weird event on the same dates that are not connected in anyway.

I personally believe it is the real thing but maybe that is just wishful thinking. In either case I will keep watching the websites of both of these men. I mean with all the corrupt Christianity out there it would sure be nice to know if the real is still out there.

to each his own I guess. I do not see eye to eye with any church minister. They run a business, and they have expenses. If anything though,religious text studies or discussions imo are far better than any church, temple, mosque, or synagog could ever be because there is not one person telling everyone how to think, the decision is left for the readers.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 9:14 am » by Iwanci

Of course it’s a sign from god... duh!!!

I hate it when people see what could be a natural occurrence (albeit a rare one) and put it down to science.. what are people doing believing in facts... ffs.

Yes god sent this guy a message, he also sent other guys messages like fish falling from the sky and birds dying in masses and whales beaching themselves etc..

God is our holy creator, mightier than thou, created everything, creates all these amazing ways to communicate to us rather than just use the sky as a boring writing board (anyone can do that), he would rather provide edge of your seat entertainment with hours of deciphering fun and nerve breaking suspense and let us wait and watch devastation so we can all look back retrospectively with a great sense of satisfaction and say “told you so, or, I knew it cos god told me’ etc... and YOU have the audacity to question the almighty?? How dare you sirs! This is indeed an outrage!

Of course, he could just prevent the catastrophe from happening in the first place?

When are people going to realise the TRUTH in the FACT that god does not exist and IF he does he is NOT what you or I could ever imagine. If we can imagine it, it’s not god.

Oh yeas... he also doesn’t have a beard, cos he shaves it on Sundays... it’s in the bible... written in parables, doesn’t say that directly of course, but if you read it you can clearly decipher it, after you engage a dozen other believers and convince yourselves of it.

FFS GROW UP!
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 10:40 am » by Jet17

iwanci wrote:Of course it’s a sign from god... duh!!!

I hate it when people see what could be a natural occurrence (albeit a rare one) and put it down to science.. what are people doing believing in facts... ffs.

Yes god sent this guy a message, he also sent other guys messages like fish falling from the sky and birds dying in masses and whales beaching themselves etc..

God is our holy creator, mightier than thou, created everything, creates all these amazing ways to communicate to us rather than just use the sky as a boring writing board (anyone can do that), he would rather provide edge of your seat entertainment with hours of deciphering fun and nerve breaking suspense and let us wait and watch devastation so we can all look back retrospectively with a great sense of satisfaction and say “told you so, or, I knew it cos god told me’ etc... and YOU have the audacity to question the almighty?? How dare you sirs! This is indeed an outrage!

Of course, he could just prevent the catastrophe from happening in the first place?

When are people going to realise the TRUTH in the FACT that god does not exist and IF he does he is NOT what you or I could ever imagine. If we can imagine it, it’s not god.

Oh yeas... he also doesn’t have a beard, cos he shaves it on Sundays... it’s in the bible... written in parables, doesn’t say that directly of course, but if you read it you can clearly decipher it, after you engage a dozen other believers and convince yourselves of it.

FFS GROW UP!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could really feel your personality in this one. Great shit man!

:flop:

@ mcnuggets, thanks bro, I think you are a smart one here too, definitely level headed.
*View my post history under former usernames: JetXVII, Epicfailure, Slamgunshark*

DJ Jesus died for your Spins!

Conspirator

PostMon Jan 16, 2012 10:46 am » by Iwanci

hehehe...

:cheers: :flop: @Jet
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Previous