Tsunami wave clouds dec.16,2011 was it a sign from God?

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:25 am

PostSat Jan 14, 2012 7:26 am » by Closed1


Tsunami wave clouds dec.16,2011 was it a sign from God?


Upload to Disclose.tv



Breaking waveforms of 'Kelv-Helmz' Tsunami wave clouds are the result of shearing winds up at cloud level. Was this a sign from God to Pastor Kent Mattox of Word Alive International church of Alabama. Watch the video to learn more.

A man named John Scott gave a prophetic word to Pastor Kent Mattox by video on the same date. If you watch the video you will see that prophetic video and its upload date which is Dec. 16, 2011 the same date as this weather event. Wave clouds like these are very rare and have never occurred like this in Alabama.

Alabama is the state where Kent Mattox's church is located. I consider it a sign however you can argue the point as well, it would be a valid argument. However I would research the rarity of this type of cloud event in Alabama and then consider the odds of a prophetic word being uploaded to Kent Mattox in Alabama by someone else on the same date. The link to that prophetic word is also in the video summary of this video. It sure cannot hurt to look can it, I mean what are the odds?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3897
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 pm

PostSat Jan 14, 2012 7:45 am » by Mrmcnuggets


Did this guy give his prophetic message before the clouds were there, or afterwards though.
Since we are talking about a message delivered the same day as an irregular event like these clouds, it would even more so legitimate with a time frame between the two also. Could be all one big sham like that pastor who did meth and bought prostitution, a big sham.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:25 am

PostSat Jan 14, 2012 10:12 am » by Closed1


mrmcnuggets wrote:Did this guy give his prophetic message before the clouds were there, or afterwards though.
Since we are talking about a message delivered the same day as an irregular event like these clouds, it would even more so legitimate with a time frame between the two also. Could be all one big sham like that pastor who did meth and bought prostitution, a big sham.


The first report in Alabama of this weather event came from locals during the early afternoon
according to the Local Alabama news linked below. Their first report came at 1:45 pm. So if the locals were sending them images it could have been as early as 11 am.


http://www.alabamawx.com/?p=55225

The prophetic video by John Scott to Kent Mattox only has Dec. 16th 2011 on it. You Tube does not give the time of the upload only the date. So John Scott could have seen the clouds and made the video and then uploaded it before the end of the day Dec.16, 2011. However his video is an hour long and it has backgound footage clips. If he made the video after seeing the clouds at noon or 1:45 whenever it was, then he had to rush to get it done before the day of Dec.16, 2011 ended.

I cannot prove he did not do that, I cannot prove absolutely that this is a sure sign from God. But after listening to John's video to Kent, whether you believe in Jesus or not John seems very sincere. So I lean towards that these events are connected and that there will be additional signs as well. I may be wrong but my gut instinct tells me that in this case it may be the real thing. Here is the video


Upload to Disclose.tv



The video of the prophecy by John Scott given to Kent Mattox on Dec. 16, 2011

Quick Summary of the video by John Scott for those that don't want to spend an hour watching it.

1. Greeting to Kent Mattox specifically then tells other preachers mentioned his prophetic word would apply to them as well as he direct's his comments to Kent Mattox. Other preachers he addresses in the video are Hal Lindsey, Grant Jeffrey, Irwin Baxster, Benny Hinn, Kim Clement, Matthew Crouch and a few others.

2. He starts by telling Kent Mattox that he grieved the Holy Spirit by his end time prophecy comments he made in Dec 2011. Then he tells Kent that he is one of the best preachers on God's grace in Jesus currently preaching. John Scott says in this video that one of the greatest healing moves of God will begin in Kent Mattox's church in the near future. No exact time frame is given, so I assume maybe this year if the prophecy is true.

3. Talks about the error of those Christians that say "Thus says the Lord" like the old testment prophets did. John Scott asks why it is not written anywhere in the new testament account where Christians do that. If it's not in the new testament account then why are some Christians still using an old testament pattern God no longer uses.

4. Talks about end times prophecy teachers that are complacent about teaching prophecy seriously. Also says the same to most evangelists today.

5. Talks about the Godhead and the mystery of Jesus and who he is in the fullness.

6. Tells Matt Crouch that he is a little lukewarm.

7. Tells Hal Lindsey that he has a temper and then gently picks on Hal in a joking way concerning his four wives over the years.

8. Talks about God's grace in Jesus will cover anyone even on their worst sinful day.

9. Talks about speaking in tongues, gives a brief demonstration in some language then in English.

10. Prays for healing for any person Christian or non Christian that is willing by lifting their hand during the prayer.

11. Then he breaks down briefly at the end with crying and a prayer.

12. Video ends

Here is the video, its an hour long so those that might want to watch it you should bookmark it and watch it in spurts as you have time.

Initiate
Posts: 153
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:27 pm

PostSat Jan 14, 2012 12:03 pm » by Nothingmatters


A few points
1. You say this has never happened in Alabama ? Never or never recorded ?
2. Whats the message from god ? Go surfing ?
3. Surely a message from a creator of universes would be slightly more meaningful?
4. Why Alabama ? why not the earth ?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3897
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 pm

PostSat Jan 14, 2012 12:08 pm » by Mrmcnuggets


eschat wrote:
mrmcnuggets wrote:Did this guy give his prophetic message before the clouds were there, or afterwards though.
Since we are talking about a message delivered the same day as an irregular event like these clouds, it would even more so legitimate with a time frame between the two also. Could be all one big sham like that pastor who did meth and bought prostitution, a big sham.


The first report in Alabama of this weather event came from locals during the early afternoon
according to the Local Alabama news linked below. Their first report came at 1:45 pm. So if the locals were sending them images it could have been as early as 11 am.



Word.

Ima go with its a religious loner trying to desperately be somebody "of importance" then. Like Mr. Camping. :flop: :lol:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7369
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostSat Jan 14, 2012 12:30 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


However I would research the rarity of this type of cloud event in Alabama and then consider the odds of a prophetic word being uploaded to Kent Mattox

The answer is in the statement......Consider the odds of a prophetic word being uploaded to Kent Mattox....IMO stacked highly against...

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 175
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:25 am

PostSat Jan 14, 2012 2:57 pm » by Closed1


fatdogmendoza wrote:However I would research the rarity of this type of cloud event in Alabama and then consider the odds of a prophetic word being uploaded to Kent Mattox

The answer is in the statement......Consider the odds of a prophetic word being uploaded to Kent Mattox....IMO stacked highly against...


Here is a video from Kent Mattox


Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3897
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 pm

PostSat Jan 14, 2012 10:51 pm » by Mrmcnuggets


eschat wrote:
fatdogmendoza wrote:However I would research the rarity of this type of cloud event in Alabama and then consider the odds of a prophetic word being uploaded to Kent Mattox

The answer is in the statement......Consider the odds of a prophetic word being uploaded to Kent Mattox....IMO stacked highly against...


Here is a video from Kent Mattox


Upload to Disclose.tv



"..My god, I gotta keep the people, you know.. and you know, you can control it.."

Say hello to the new Ted Haggard. :lol:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7369
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostSun Jan 15, 2012 2:33 am » by Fatdogmendoza


mrmcnuggets wrote:
eschat wrote:
fatdogmendoza wrote:However I would research the rarity of this type of cloud event in Alabama and then consider the odds of a prophetic word being uploaded to Kent Mattox

The answer is in the statement......Consider the odds of a prophetic word being uploaded to Kent Mattox....IMO stacked highly against...


Here is a video from Kent Mattox


Upload to Disclose.tv



"..My god, I gotta keep the people, you know.. and you know, you can control it.."

Say hello to the new Ted Haggard. :lol:



:lol: :lol:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3897
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:21 pm

PostSun Jan 15, 2012 3:51 am » by Mrmcnuggets


W...T....F? Toll... Spam?

Who the hell are you? :lol: :lol:

Way to completely take this thread OT. :alien51:
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.


Upload to Disclose.tv



Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook