Tunisian Girls Are Coming Home Pregnant After Performing 'Se

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 22, 2013 5:16 am » by 99socks

Tunisian Girls Are Coming Home Pregnant After Performing 'Sexual Jihad' In Syria

REUTERS/Asmaa Waguih

A member of the Free Syrian Army stands guard at a checkpoint they took over early on Monday after clashes with pro-government forces in Salqin city in Idlib October 22, 2012.

A number of girls from Tunisia have become pregnant after traveling to Syria to participate in "sexual jihad," according to Lotfi Bin Jeddo, Tunisia's Interior Minister.

The girls “are (sexually) swapped between 20, 30, and 100 rebels and they come back bearing the fruit of sexual contacts in the name of sexual jihad and we are silent doing nothing and standing idle,” Al Arabiya reported he said during an address to the National Constituent Assembly.

The Telegraph has more:

"After the sexual liaisons they have there in the name of 'jihad al-nikah' - (sexual holy war, in Arabic) - they come home pregnant," Ben Jeddou told the MPs.

He did not elaborate on how many Tunisian women had returned to the country pregnant with the children of jihadist fighters.

Jihad al-nikah, permitting extramarital sexual relations with multiple partners, is considered by some hardline Sunni Muslim Salafists as a legitimate form of holy war.

Jeddo also said his ministry had taken a number of steps to stem the flow of Tunisians travelling to Syria.

Tunisia's former Mufti (the country's highest religious official) warned earlier this year that 13 Tunisian girls "were fooled" into travelling to Syria to offer sexual services for the rebels. He described the practice as a form of “prostitution.”

“For Jihad in Syria, they are now pushing girls to go there. 13 young girls have been sent for sexual jihad. What is this? This is called prostitution. It is moral educational corruption,” Battikh said.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/tunisian- ... 35013.html
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Super Moderator

PostSun Sep 22, 2013 5:35 am » by Slith

Reading that actually made me ill. F*cking neanderthals

Beating the shit out of spammers......one click at a time

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 22, 2013 5:47 am » by Kinninigan

:ohno:

hookers on jihad, gas attacks, eating hearts of their enemies

yeah obama lets send them some more weapons....

:ohno:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

PostSun Sep 22, 2013 6:39 am » by TheLoneLoon

this shit makes me weep for mankind

i would do anything to stop these atrocities, as long as it would lead to a resolve, i would become a martyr in the name of all that is equal and balanced (not necessarily in the name of good as the defining line between good and evil can be an instigator of imbalance in any form i.e war)

when i talk about equality and balance don't think im one of those holistic spiritual people, in fact if you met me in person, your presumption of my morals and ethics would be vastly different to those of the individuals i speak of. in reality my outward appearance, i have been told, lends an image of intimidation, a thuggish brute whom most likely drinks heavily, frequents less than respectable drinking establishments and loves nothing more than to aggressively attack his fellow man for no good reason other than to satisfy personal ego. this stigmatization is wrong wrong wrong.
sure i enjoy a drink but in truth i am very moderate with the stuff, yes i can be intimidating, but only when i am backed into a corner which in this day, age and society, can be more frequent than not, and yes i can hurt people but i try with all my might not to let it get to that.

i care a lot about this planet and all the inhabitants but i care less for the evil in man that leads to things like this.
we will get nowhere if we continue to sit by and watch the evil people in the world get away with this shit.

i may sound moronic saying this but fuck it, i need to say it, we need benevolent dictatorship that can ensure that good deeds are dished out and that individuals and there ideals are nurtured. we need to evolve into the kinda society that we all imagine at one point or another, a self sustaining, border-less, racially and religiously blind, fair and equal Utopian society.
and if this is not in the cards for us then i think we need to shove a big old a-bomb up the arse end of society and send our asses back to the stone age before we figure out how to ruin the lives of other societies across the universe, merely with our presence.

i feel hopeless guys, we are cornered and have always been so.
remember remember the 5th of november, gunpowder treason and plot. i see no reason, why gunpowder treason, should ever be forgot.

there is no way to end this rant, it might stop here but, it will never leave my sight.

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 22, 2013 8:58 am » by Akashicrebel

This is how a real "sexual jihad" suppose to look like

A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 22, 2013 1:44 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

99socks wrote: He described the practice as a form of “prostitution.”

“For Jihad in Syria, they are now pushing girls to go there. 13 young girls have been sent for sexual jihad. What is this? This is called prostitution. It is moral educational corruption,” Battikh said.

Nikāḥ al-Mutʿah ??

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 22, 2013 5:00 pm » by Noentry

TheLoneLoon wrote:this shit makes me weep for mankind

i would do anything to stop these atrocities, as long as it would lead to a resolve, i would become a martyr in the name of all that is equal and balanced (not necessarily in the name of good as the defining line between good and evil can be an instigator of imbalance in any form i.e war)

when i talk about equality and balance don't think im one of those holistic spiritual people, in fact if you met me in person, your presumption of my morals and ethics would be vastly different to those of the individuals i speak of. in reality my outward appearance, i have been told, lends an image of intimidation, a thuggish brute whom most likely drinks heavily, frequents less than respectable drinking establishments and loves nothing more than to aggressively attack his fellow man for no good reason other than to satisfy personal ego. this stigmatization is wrong wrong wrong.
sure i enjoy a drink but in truth i am very moderate with the stuff, yes i can be intimidating, but only when i am backed into a corner which in this day, age and society, can be more frequent than not, and yes i can hurt people but i try with all my might not to let it get to that.

i care a lot about this planet and all the inhabitants but i care less for the evil in man that leads to things like this.
we will get nowhere if we continue to sit by and watch the evil people in the world get away with this shit.

i may sound moronic saying this but fuck it, i need to say it, we need benevolent dictatorship that can ensure that good deeds are dished out and that individuals and there ideals are nurtured. we need to evolve into the kinda society that we all imagine at one point or another, a self sustaining, border-less, racially and religiously blind, fair and equal Utopian society.
and if this is not in the cards for us then i think we need to shove a big old a-bomb up the arse end of society and send our asses back to the stone age before we figure out how to ruin the lives of other societies across the universe, merely with our presence.

i feel hopeless guys, we are cornered and have always been so.
remember remember the 5th of november, gunpowder treason and plot. i see no reason, why gunpowder treason, should ever be forgot.

there is no way to end this rant, it might stop here but, it will never leave my sight.

I like your trail of thought.
If you keep up the good work, if you make your voice heard.
Good will triumph over evil my friend.
Welcome to DTV.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 22, 2013 5:28 pm » by 99socks

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
99socks wrote: He described the practice as a form of “prostitution.”

Nikāḥ al-Mutʿah ??

Evidently. I knew that was endorsed more by the Shi'ites than the Sunnis, I was rather surprised to hear that the Salafis/Wahabis have now embraced it. Back in the day (lol... "back in the day"... I'm getting old), if you mentioned nikah al-mut'ah in the Sunni community, it was considered a twisted Shi'ite practice. Like, it would make people wince if you talked about it. And now, it's a form of jihad? What, these girls think it's gonna make them mujahidateen? (I know, it isn't a real word except morphologically it's regular.) Iranian values must really be winning the hearts and minds of Tunisians!

What gets me more than anything is the double-faced aspect of this... While Muslims complain that Westerners have no morals because girls and boys have sex out wedlock, they then go and twist marriage to accommodate young girls and young men having sex with as many as 20-100 different partners. I realize there is a wide range when it comes to the number of notches on peoples' bedposts but I highly doubt the average Westerner can claim 100 partners before the age of 18!

However, all of this cycles back to the distorted philosophy that is running amuck with these idealists- the end justifies the means in spite of the fact that the means is precisely the opposite of the idealized end. I understand how words can be twisted and how "preachers" (imams) can control, but I do have to wonder what has actually happened in the lives of these mujahideen that they are so willing/eager to embrace this? What sort of chaos erupted in their lives that they feel the need for/ idealize such absolute moral totalitarianism that it spills over into the political realm, above and beyond what would be suggested by the oppression of their governments? What happened during Ottoman times/ Western occupation/Arab nationalist movements that these mostly Arab youth now do the OPPOSITE of what everyone else in the world has done in reaction to an oppressive government- instead of advocating real freedom, they advocate more oppression under the belief that more oppression will actually "fix" everything. What kind of cultural trauma creates this???
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 22, 2013 8:30 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Thanks for bringing this to the Fore Socks, I was completely ignorant to this new twisted example of Nikāḥ al-Mutʿah...Just another example of how religious/ political practice/interpretation abuses women and brainwashes them into believing that its in the name of a particular deity. :cheers: