Turkish People Vs Lazy Americans

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 5:40 am » by Malogg

Image :flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 8:23 am » by Rich316

Who agrees America has been pushed around and stepped on more than these European and Middle Eastern countries? I don't.

I agree things may not be as good as they used to be but I'd bet things are a darn site better than the lifestyle that's had in other countries.

So why hasn't anyone 'stood up'? They would if they had the need to, it's human nature.

Initiate

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 4:21 pm » by Annabella

Maybe America does not stand up against their oppressor because they ARE the oppressor????

Silly yanks.. :roll:

Writer

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 6:30 pm » by Ishtar77

Annabella wrote:Maybe America does not stand up against their oppressor because they ARE the oppressor????

Silly yanks.. :roll:

Please don't lump our leaders in with the population, we don't have any say over the decisions they make.

Writer

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 6:35 pm » by Ishtar77

Malogg wrote:Turkish People Vs Lazy Americans

Upload to Disclose.tv

I don't disagree with your point, however one country over fifty individual states make a difference in organizing, how to bring people from all over the US together united in a common cause?

Seems not everyone is unhappy with the situation Americans find themselves, in, it would be more likely we would have a civil war, since we are so divided on the issues.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 9:16 pm » by Malogg

Personally Ima think Obozo had a dodgy turkish kebab at some point

Who knows why the sheeps are so dumbed down ffs it is worse here in the UK than in the US ahaha folk here accept being gang raped by the authorities

cheers guys for your posts but really things are getting more Nazi like by the days that pass.

Hellish time(s) for most to be living in.
Image :flop:

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 11:04 pm » by jlee

I always cringe when I read headlines like this I am an American born and raised in Europe most people do not have any idea when the compare a country in Europe to the USA First of all it would be logistically impossible to do what the are doing in Europe,you can fit turkey 12 1/2 Times into the USA.Second if you really study Turkeys statistics we have it relatively nice,unemployment 10.9%,death rate for baby's 6 times higher then USA and on and on.I have bin around the world and back I did not step foot on to American soil until I was 20 and would never ever go back to Europe and stay.The People in the USA are great, maybe a bit naive about politics but are catching on fast.One thing I can say for sure lazy the are not the are willing, it is a madder of distance and money,not every body can travel to get to Washington or New York, most Americans live from paycheck to paycheck it is not possible to take a week of.We need to come up with solutions of how to get organised across the country,it is easy to slander people it is harder to come up with solutions to include people.Sorry for my english

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 11:11 pm » by Zegtelzegtel

:arrow: http://www.dw.de/turkey-minister-threat ... u-2092-rdf

Turkey minister threatens to turn military on Gezi protesters

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 11:14 pm » by The57ironman

jlee wrote:We need to come up with solutions of how to get organised across the country,it is easy to slander people it is harder to come up with solutions to include people.

absolutely right...

:hiho: and :cheers: jlee

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 1:10 am » by Opalserpent

Rich316 wrote:Who agrees America has been pushed around and stepped on more than these European and Middle Eastern countries? I don't.

I agree things may not be as good as they used to be but I'd bet things are a darn site better than the lifestyle that's had in other countries.

So why hasn't anyone 'stood up'? They would if they had the need to, it's human nature.

Sorry to break it to you, your country is the most debt ridden in the world and your
lifestyles are becoming more like those countries you speak of every day.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Libya was quite a good place to live once upon a time, the people received money
from the oil sales profits and the government there helped people out
in ways America could only dream of:

http://www.guardian.co.tt/letters/2011/ ... ous-leader

I am left astonished as to why there was an uprising in Libya and the killing of Muammar Gaddafi. I can’t help feeling that there was some sinister plot to get his regime out of the way so that the corrupt businessmen and foreign governments could get control of the country’s funds and oil resources. From the information I have obtained, Gaddafi could be classified as the world’s most generous leader. Before Gaddafi came to power in 1969, only 25 per cent of Libyans were literate; today the figure is 83 per cent. There were many aspects of generosity awarded to his people. If a Libyan was unable to get employment after graduation, the State would pay the average salary of the profession, as if he or she was employed, until employment was found.

Banks are state-owned and loans were given at zero interest. Those who wanted a farming career were given land, house, and livestock for free. Newly weds were given around £35,000 to buy their first apartment and on the birth of a child, mothers got around £3,600. A portion of Libyan oil sales were credited directly to citizens’ bank accounts. The Government also subsided 50 per cent of the price of a car and petrol was less than 11 cents a litre, as was 40 loaves bread. With all this generosity, why would the people want to topple such a generous leader?

LOL, check this out, oil companies are offended that people in Venezuela pay so little for petrol
and don't create oil tycoons to buy our politicians with:

https://plus.google.com/+CNNMoney/posts/NtFLa5EGdjk

CNNMoney
Shared publicly - Mar 8, 2013

Thanks to generous subsidies, the Venezuelan people pay an absurdly low price for gas. Just how low? 4 cents. http://cnnmon.ie/16c3D9g

Heaven forbid we should pay so little for petrol from our own resources, CRIKEY.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Next