tv license man hiding something?

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 29, 2010 12:56 pm » by Mushroom

http://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/

You need to be covered by a valid TV Licence if you watch or record TV as it's being broadcast. This includes the use of devices such as a computer, laptop, mobile phone or DVD/video recorder.

It costs £142.50 for colour and £48.00 for a black and white TV Licence.

Another thing I have noticed is that BBC is not mentioned once in the reminder I received. I thought that was the main reason for this license fee.

Initiate

PostMon Mar 29, 2010 1:05 pm » by Mrmurder1975

mushroom wrote:http://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/

You need to be covered by a valid TV Licence if you watch or record TV as it's being broadcast. This includes the use of devices such as a computer, laptop, mobile phone or DVD/video recorder.

It costs £142.50 for colour and £48.00 for a black and white TV Licence.

Another thing I have noticed is that BBC is not mentioned once in the reminder I received. I thought that was the main reason for this license fee.

so does that mean,if if we all threw out our tv's but kept our computers and mobiles,we would still have to pay a tv licence?!? the sneaky bastards!!!! thats a joke man,why the hell do we put up with this???? :bang;

Initiate

PostMon Mar 29, 2010 1:14 pm » by Dtnelis

gary19702 wrote:
mushroom wrote:Yeah... Just got my stealth tax reminder. £145.50 as of April 1st, just for owning a TV :shock:

?!!!!!!! we never, ever had such a thing in the united states, that is beyond criminal. if you purchase a product, the sale should and must be final, further taxing is complete and utter shit in my book, I'd break bones if that kind of thing was passed off on me, at least they'd get to enjoy the new healthcare system we've just put into action first hand! lol!
so, if they had their way, if I bought a milky way bar and ate it, would a tax man come round to tax my turd from said candy bar? wtf!!

SHHHHHHHHHH dont give them ideas. nobody wants a turd tax, then this place would really get shitty lmao

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 29, 2010 1:27 pm » by Gary19702

dtnelis wrote:
gary19702 wrote:
mushroom wrote:Yeah... Just got my stealth tax reminder. £145.50 as of April 1st, just for owning a TV :shock:

?!!!!!!! we never, ever had such a thing in the united states, that is beyond criminal. if you purchase a product, the sale should and must be final, further taxing is complete and utter shit in my book, I'd break bones if that kind of thing was passed off on me, at least they'd get to enjoy the new healthcare system we've just put into action first hand! lol!
so, if they had their way, if I bought a milky way bar and ate it, would a tax man come round to tax my turd from said candy bar? wtf!!

SHHHHHHHHHH dont give them ideas. nobody wants a turd tax, then this place would really get shitty lmao

sounds like they'd tax the amount of peanuts in your poop as it stands, small wonder why we in the states had a revolution 234 years ago lol! and that was over tea! lol! jeez, add a letter "v" and get taxed again, how do these people justify themselves?

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 29, 2010 1:28 pm » by Scoundrel1975

Yeah thats our shitty country for you, we get charged for watching endless re-runs,
thats rip-off Britain for you
:hell: :bang;
"These are Scoundrel Days"

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 29, 2010 1:34 pm » by Huge1234

remove their right of access from your property... if they come onto it the its tresspass

something else thats critical to know...

you can invite them into your home and let them watch neighbours with you and you cant get done !!!

its when they get you to sign their statement that your trouble begins !!!

this is your admission of guilt

before you sign its your word against his and that WONT get a conviction

FUCK THE TV LICENSE GOBLINS

ive got them archived on video somewhere... before i removed theor right of access i used to stand at the door and ask them questions so they started spinning the bullshit etc etc

then id point upto the security camera about 3 ft above his head and smile

they couldnt leave my property quick enough (and they shut the gate behind them)

:D

even the detector vans being kitted out with techy equipment is bollocks too, as is teh hand held device that can tell what channel your watching, it picks up the signal from the transformer in the back of your tv and they can hone in on where abouts it is in your house thats all.

as long as your refuse to sign any statements they cant do a thing !!!!

ad they have to leave your property immediately when asked to do so too !!!
COMMON LAW... ITS YOUR LAW...

GET IT FUCKING LEARNED BEFORE ITS TOO LATE...

http://brianhaw.tv/index.php/legal?start=3

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 29, 2010 1:37 pm » by Gary19702

scoundrel1975 wrote:Yeah thats our shitty country for you, we get charged for watching endless re-runs,
thats rip-off Britain for you
:hell: :bang;

even getting to see billy pipers tits isn't worth that much cash you poor folks dole out, tell them you'll pay when you get real entertainment. next thing you know, David Attenborough will come out with "The Life of the Bullshit artist" documentary or something. tell you guy's what, I'll get a boat and feed a cable to the uk from the states and you'll all get basic tv for free. and if they try to tax ya, send them to me, I'll set them straight for ya!

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 29, 2010 1:44 pm » by Gary19702

huge1234 wrote:remove their right of access from your property... if they come onto it the its tresspass

something else thats critical to know...

you can invite them into your home and let them watch neighbours with you and you cant get done !!!

its when they get you to sign their statement that your trouble begins !!!

this is your admission of guilt

before you sign its your word against his and that WONT get a conviction

FUCK THE TV LICENSE GOBLINS

ive got them archived on video somewhere... before i removed theor right of access i used to stand at the door and ask them questions so they started spinning the bullshit etc etc

then id point upto the security camera about 3 ft above his head and smile

they couldnt leave my property quick enough (and they shut the gate behind them)

even the detector vans being kitted out with techy equipment is bollocks too, as is teh hand held device that can tell what channel your watching, it picks up the signal from the transformer in the back of your tv and they can hone in on where abouts it is in your house thats all.

as long as your refuse to sign any statements they cant do a thing !!!!

ad they have to leave your property immediately when asked to do so too !!!

now that's the way to deal with those people, stick it right back to them as hard as they are prepared to stick it to you. plus with proper sheilding on the transformer, they won't detect shit, just takes a little know how, and voila, stealth tv without stealth tax.

Initiate

PostMon Mar 29, 2010 1:45 pm » by Murvic

I stopped paying for my tv licence 2 yrs ago when i realised i hadnt actually switched on my tv for about 6 mnths. i rang them up and told them i would no longer be paying for one. They bombarded me with threatening letters about someone needed to come round and check for about 6 mnths. I called them again asking them how dare they continue to send me threatening letters when they really didnt know whether i had a tv or not, i said if your sending someone round then he better have a search warrant and if your not to take me off their mailing list! not heard from them since lol :sunny: They have no rights to your property, they just have enough money to make it seem that way. :sunny:

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 29, 2010 2:12 pm » by Huge1234

soon, their letters will start being address to... The Legal Occupier

when this happens then they dont have a clue who lives there, therefore harder to get a conviction (in fact its imposible to)

:)

think outside the box, and dont pay to use the box

COMMON LAW... ITS YOUR LAW...

GET IT FUCKING LEARNED BEFORE ITS TOO LATE...

http://brianhaw.tv/index.php/legal?start=3

PreviousNext