TV presenter tells people to report trolls to police.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 19, 2012 7:33 am » by Nihilgeist

tgwusauk wrote:Trolling is the last resort of the low self esteem and is becoming a problem.
The thing that bothers me is is this trolling being deliberately done by government agents? With the sole intention to get the public reviled and they then request something must be done about it, solution and desired outcome tptb want, more control of the internet.

Trolling wouldn't be an issue if people didn't let it get to them. People let it get to them because there's a kernel of truth within the trolling. Therefore trolling reveals the truth of what people do not like to see or be revealed, and the only way people can counter it is through violence threatened at the troller since the troller couldn't say such things outside of the net without it coming to that.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 19, 2012 9:07 am » by Fatdogmendoza

nihilgeist wrote:
tgwusauk wrote:Trolling is the last resort of the low self esteem and is becoming a problem.
The thing that bothers me is is this trolling being deliberately done by government agents? With the sole intention to get the public reviled and they then request something must be done about it, solution and desired outcome tptb want, more control of the internet.

Trolling wouldn't be an issue if people didn't let it get to them. People let it get to them because there's a kernel of truth within the trolling. Therefore trolling reveals the truth of what people do not like to see or be revealed, and the only way people can counter it is through violence threatened at the troller since the troller couldn't say such things outside of the net without it coming to that.

OK ok We got you the first time :D

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 19, 2012 9:18 am » by Nihilgeist

fatdogmendoza wrote:
nihilgeist wrote:

OK ok We got you the first time :D

Sorry about that, froze up during 'submitting. Ironic since it's about trolling and well, it looks like a trolling.

Super Moderator

PostMon Mar 19, 2012 1:20 pm » by TheDuck

I agree, people let things piss them off way to easy, stop giving people power over you, be the bigger man, its harder but jeez...

Will clean up your duplicate posts now dude. :P

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Previous