Two amazing sightings today 12/18/13

Initiate

PostThu Dec 19, 2013 6:35 am » by jeremyjr

Writer

PostFri Dec 20, 2013 2:01 am » by Fr33d0m

Nice footage jeremyjr exactly what equipment are you using as I would love to get some equipment and start up sky watching myself , I already have my eyes to the sky and recently on clear nights here in the cold west of Scotland I've had several sightings of strange lights in the sky sometimes single craft bright white fluctuating and on 3 other occasions 6 orange glowing balls flying in formation. I've been lurking around these forums for years , always have an open mind to anything, but since my sightings I have become intensely curious to this phenomena and would like to know what you use or are their better models than the ones you use. Just need pointed in the right direction. Oh and hi to all you guys at DTV I feel I kind of know some of you all from lurking but I have decided to get on board with some research of my own and if any is found it will come straight to DTV Exclusively to be picked apart and analysed.

Initiate

PostFri Dec 20, 2013 2:13 am » by jeremyjr

Fr33d0m wrote:Nice footage jeremyjr exactly what equipment are you using as I would love to get some equipment and start up sky watching myself , I already have my eyes to the sky and recently on clear nights here in the cold west of Scotland I've had several sightings of strange lights in the sky sometimes single craft bright white fluctuating and on 3 other occasions 6 orange glowing balls flying in formation. I've been lurking around these forums for years , always have an open mind to anything, but since my sightings I have become intensely curious to this phenomena and would like to know what you use or are their better models than the ones you use. Just need pointed in the right direction. Oh and hi to all you guys at DTV I feel I kind of know some of you all from lurking but I have decided to get on board with some research of my own and if any is found it will come straight to DTV Exclusively to be picked apart and analysed.

I have a series of how-tos videos showing exactly what is needed to get this kind of footage, check my YT channel section: "DIY-projects", the last video for UFO hunting setups is here:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Writer

PostFri Dec 20, 2013 2:16 am » by Fr33d0m

Thanks Bud :mrcool: Subscribed :flop: