Two Girls Scale Border Fence In Under 20 Seconds (VIDEO)

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 19, 2011 4:52 am » by Daemonfoe

punjedi wrote:I've always thought we should just declare war on Mexico, invade, make it ours, get our corporate greed machine down there and we will have clean water and security guards on every corner!

Just make it part of America, it used to be anyways. They are at rock bottom with the cartels running the show. It isn't getting any better, and they aren't going to stop trying to get here.

Would you if faced with the same issues?

Then corporations couldn't get cheap labor... That would not be in their interest.
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 19, 2011 4:56 am » by Otomon

Some other creative solutions:

1)Build a moat all over the american border, fill it with crocodiles.... hilarity insues.
Also your saving the crocodile population at the same time.. so you are actually saving money in the long run.....

2)Quick-sand. Nuff said.

3)Test all of your new weapons on unsuspecting "fence climbers" ... Who else??

4)Film a Justin Bieber music video in the border... that is sure to drive imigrantes away.

5)Tell the fucking minutemen to man up and stand on the other side of the border... let see how they like being hunted down.

Im just saying folks.. its the 21st century... and we still using fucking fences? C`mon its time to evolve!!!
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 19, 2011 4:56 am » by Punjedi

daemonfoe wrote:
punjedi wrote:I've always thought we should just declare war on Mexico, invade, make it ours, get our corporate greed machine down there and we will have clean water and security guards on every corner!

Just make it part of America, it used to be anyways. They are at rock bottom with the cartels running the show. It isn't getting any better, and they aren't going to stop trying to get here.

Then corporations couldn't get cheap labor... That would not be in their interest.

Never said it was feasible, and I never said wage war. We wouldn't have to, we just declare it. The people themselves would welcome the change.

yeah, let's keep spending millions of wasteful dollars keeping those Mexicans out. Instead, we could be incorporating and intergrating our efforts.

Oh, but we wouldn't want to do that right, this is America. We aren't the melting pot anymore we are the new iron curtain....
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 21, 2011 2:12 am » by Daemonfoe

punjedi wrote:
daemonfoe wrote:

Never said it was feasible, and I never said wage war. We wouldn't have to, we just declare it. The people themselves would welcome the change.

yeah, let's keep spending millions of wasteful dollars keeping those Mexicans out. Instead, we could be incorporating and intergrating our efforts.

Oh, but we wouldn't want to do that right, this is America. We aren't the melting pot anymore we are the new iron curtain....

you know i was being facetious right?
The two choices we have are something starting from nothing, or something existing infinitely. These are both paradoxes. The existence of everything is therefore a paradox. -daemonfoe

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 21, 2011 2:16 am » by Flecktarn

constabul wrote:Two Girls Scale Border Fence In Under 20 Seconds (VIDEO)
In a clip released as part of a documentary entitled "The Other Side of Immigration," two girls can be seen shimmying to the top of a section of border fence in a mere 18 seconds. The barrier is the kind that stretches across large expanses of the southern border, and that some would like to see extended.

"The Other Side of Immigration" is a critically-acclaimed film directed by Roy Germano about the conditions that drive Mexicans to illegally journey to the United States and the results of their displacement. This specific clip asks: "Are we getting our money's worth? Is the border fence an effective deterrent?" and appears to argue that money could be better spent improving the lives of Mexicans to discourage them from crossing the border quickly and illegally.
Some, however, have argued that the video is instead proof that more comprehensive, effective border security should be pursued.

"We need to have a combination of high technology predator drones. We need additional manpower along the border, and then where appropriate we need to build these double-layered secure fences to actually secure the border," Bob Price of Border Watch told MyFox Houston, referring to his desire to see some of the requirements of the 2006 Secure Fence Act implemented.

The Obama administration recently announced that it was ending a high-tech border fence project that had become mired in cost-ineffectiveness and waste.

Upload to Disclose.tv

since the mid-1990s, the US has built fencing at various points along the southern border in an attempt to deter would-be immigrants from Mexico. Building the fence isn't cheap. On average, each mile of border fence costs US taxpayers about $4 million to build and will cost another $6.5 billion over the next 20 years to repair and maintain.
Are we getting our money's worth? Is the border fence an effective deterrent? To find out, I asked two young women--both only about 5'5"--to see if they could climb the wall. Check it out...

If we're really serious about reducing rates of undocumented immigration, we could make more effective use of our tax dollars. Those of you who have seen my documentary, The Other Side of Immigration, might remember this statement from the end of the film: "Why spend money on a border fence when we could invest in highways, factories, and greenhouses. How many greenhouses could we build for the cost of that wall? If we invest in Mexico, people won't want to leave."

What do you think? Would spending a dollar to reduce poverty in Mexico be a more effective way to reduce undocumented immigration than spending a dollar to build more fencing along the border?

so only fit mexicans can get in ,,,,,this is a employment test :sunny:
ImageImage

Writer

PostFri Jan 21, 2011 2:27 am » by Crawford2010

i could scale that fence in under 10 seconds up and over, what a waste of money

Writer

PostFri Jan 21, 2011 2:28 am » by Crawford2010

mexican's could proberly fit thru the bars lol

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 21, 2011 3:03 am » by Otomon

crawford2010 wrote:mexican's could proberly fit thru the bars lol

KEEP THEM COMING!!! :alien51: :alien51:
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostFri Jan 21, 2011 3:13 am » by Waterhawk

marduk2012 wrote:why isnt it electrified???

a) It wasn't in the US border patrol budget?

b) If US melts down, the fence is just there to "slow" escaping sheeple down? *Much easier to shoot them while they spend 15-30 seconds climbing for their last hopes of existence.

c) If you look at how much it costs to construct just one mile of this shtuff, then you'll know that the costs to constantly electrocute it is 5000 trillion times more. Based on government standards, of course ; )

d) None of the above.

e) You are procrastinating for whole positive solutions in life. When you should be looking in a mirror, getting to know that person instead, and learning more of how to help humanity evolve instead of devolve.

Initiate

PostFri Jan 21, 2011 3:16 am » by Knetterfreak

Previous