Two Girls Scale Border Fence In Under 20 Seconds (VIDEO)

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 19, 2011 4:13 am » by Constabul

Two Girls Scale Border Fence In Under 20 Seconds (VIDEO)
In a clip released as part of a documentary entitled "The Other Side of Immigration," two girls can be seen shimmying to the top of a section of border fence in a mere 18 seconds. The barrier is the kind that stretches across large expanses of the southern border, and that some would like to see extended.

"The Other Side of Immigration" is a critically-acclaimed film directed by Roy Germano about the conditions that drive Mexicans to illegally journey to the United States and the results of their displacement. This specific clip asks: "Are we getting our money's worth? Is the border fence an effective deterrent?" and appears to argue that money could be better spent improving the lives of Mexicans to discourage them from crossing the border quickly and illegally.

Some, however, have argued that the video is instead proof that more comprehensive, effective border security should be pursued.

"We need to have a combination of high technology predator drones. We need additional manpower along the border, and then where appropriate we need to build these double-layered secure fences to actually secure the border," Bob Price of Border Watch told MyFox Houston, referring to his desire to see some of the requirements of the 2006 Secure Fence Act implemented.

The Obama administration recently announced that it was ending a high-tech border fence project that had become mired in cost-ineffectiveness and waste.

Upload to Disclose.tv

since the mid-1990s, the US has built fencing at various points along the southern border in an attempt to deter would-be immigrants from Mexico. Building the fence isn't cheap. On average, each mile of border fence costs US taxpayers about $4 million to build and will cost another $6.5 billion over the next 20 years to repair and maintain.
Are we getting our money's worth? Is the border fence an effective deterrent? To find out, I asked two young women--both only about 5'5"--to see if they could climb the wall. Check it out...

If we're really serious about reducing rates of undocumented immigration, we could make more effective use of our tax dollars. Those of you who have seen my documentary, The Other Side of Immigration, might remember this statement from the end of the film: "Why spend money on a border fence when we could invest in highways, factories, and greenhouses. How many greenhouses could we build for the cost of that wall? If we invest in Mexico, people won't want to leave."

What do you think? Would spending a dollar to reduce poverty in Mexico be a more effective way to reduce undocumented immigration than spending a dollar to build more fencing along the border?

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 19, 2011 4:28 am » by Newdawnrising

Figures, the engineers didn't take into account that most people aren't cripple. :hell:
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 19, 2011 4:30 am » by -Marduk-

:shock:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 19, 2011 4:32 am » by -Marduk-

why isnt it electrified???
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 19, 2011 4:35 am » by Constabul

is a government project, they prolly bought that shit whole sale from home depot, and pocketed the rest of the money for reelection campaigns, and personal wealth.
and peeps thought bush was bad lol.

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 19, 2011 4:36 am » by Punjedi

I've always thought we should just declare war on Mexico, invade, make it ours, get our corporate greed machine down there and we will have clean water and security guards on every corner!

Just make it part of America, it used to be anyways. They are at rock bottom with the cartels running the show. It isn't getting any better, and they aren't going to stop trying to get here.

Would you if faced with the same issues?
Nihil Sine Fide!

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 19, 2011 4:41 am » by Otomon

marduk2012 wrote:why isnt it electrified???

Yeah or alteast put some spikes on the top or something... freaking lazy Americans... you can make half of height of that fence, aslong as you got spikes on top their are going to get stabbed on their pussy or something.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 19, 2011 4:43 am » by Otomon

punjedi wrote:I've always thought we should just declare war on Mexico, invade, make it ours, get our corporate greed machine down there and we will have clean water and security guards on every corner!

Just make it part of America, it used to be anyways. They are at rock bottom with the cartels running the show. It isn't getting any better, and they aren't going to stop trying to get here.

Or you could help them out instead of wasting your fucking time in Afghanistan and shit?
Americans brutally murder thousands of Indian-Mexicans so they could take over places like California...

And now you think the smartest idea is to wage war?

FAIL!
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 19, 2011 4:44 am » by -Marduk-

punjedi wrote:I've always thought we should just declare war on Mexico, invade, make it ours, get our corporate greed machine down there and we will have clean water and security guards on every corner!

Make it your OWN???

lol

that would be the final nail in your coffin`

GAWDZSPEED USA
1776-2011

235 years not very long fo a country

√√ win :twisted:

Super Moderator

PostWed Jan 19, 2011 4:49 am » by Seahawk

It seems that spending 4 million dollars for each mile of boder fence is the better way to go. Tax dollars at work. If we could decide how to spend the tax money that they spent for the erection of that fence, what would you suggest be done with the money?
Honestly. What is your solution? I wonder who benefitted from the government contract for that fence. Many companies from each border state? 1 company? Bet there's a Bush in there somewhere.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Next