Two jets and a UFO (on google earth)

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10249
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostFri May 09, 2014 5:57 am » by *WillEase*


Image

32°24'8.53″N 114°33'22.93″E

Image

33°04'44.66"N 114°36'29.10"E
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2434
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:16 am
Location: UNDER YOUR BED

PostFri May 09, 2014 8:15 am » by RATRODROB


*WillEase* wrote:Image

32°24'8.53″N 114°33'22.93″E

Image

33°04'44.66"N 114°36'29.10"E







I don't know about you Will, but the "contrails" from the UFO look way different than those of the planes, especially the colour, and it also appears that the UFO is a light orb type of UFO, I don't know of any of these types of craft giving off contrails, and there are two contrails suggesting this UFO has wing tips or exterior engines or some other protuberance to cause these contrails, cant help thinking this don't add up and I feel CGI or something on this one


RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2990
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 am

PostFri May 09, 2014 9:06 am » by Opalserpent


I think someone posted this in the video section already.

Can someone verify if the coordinates do in fact show this anomaly on google earth?

Image

Hey RRR, did you go through the dtvrs where are you page?

You got tribute central. LOL. :alien51:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7760
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostFri May 09, 2014 9:16 am » by Fatdogmendoza


Opalserpent wrote:I think someone posted this in the video section already.



http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo ... _With_UFO/
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10249
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostFri May 09, 2014 1:58 pm » by *WillEase*


Opalserpent wrote:I think someone posted this in the video section already.


So...your point is?

Opalserpent wrote:Can someone verify if the coordinates do in fact show this anomaly on google earth?


The top picture was from google earth, the bottom from maps. Both are in both.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2505
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:09 pm

PostFri May 09, 2014 2:29 pm » by Tjahzi


Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10249
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 3:24 pm

PostFri May 09, 2014 2:44 pm » by *WillEase*


Chaindrive wrote:As much as you enlighten me on my Russian jet west coast thread.. Well, hes at it again... And didnt have to go far to find it... Darkheart posted it in the humor section (where this videos SHOULD be)...


Does Duh Boo 7 ring a bell by chance.? :lol: :bullshit:



Upload to Disclose.tv




Not only that, the video you posted was in the video section and posted by Grey...and HIS videos are about the same speed as Duh Boo 7, in fact, theres been a few comments how he (Grey) should be banned for posting such trash (their words).

In fact, where DID this photo come from anyway, cant be google map, cause everything that I ever looked (no matter where on earth it was at) was shot during the day and NEVER at night. Better get that bloodhound nose going to see if those three object arent planted, come to think about it, the jets DO look way too artificial to be real..

See what you come up with..


The reason I didn't post either video is because Grey and Duh Boo are only concerned about views,
not truth, not disclosure.
I don't make any claims like the jets are involved in a 'dogfight' with or 'escorting' the UFO.
The objects are there on both Google Maps and Earth because obviously the source photographs are the same. One does not verify the other.
Interesting finds none the less. :alien:
(Way cooler than the loch ness bullshit)
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 19292
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostFri May 09, 2014 2:50 pm » by The57ironman


*WillEase* wrote:(Way cooler than the loch ness bullshit)

.


...no..
Image










:lol:

:cheers:

.
.

...sarcasm is the body's natural response to stupidity..


www.assholesamongus.com
.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8493
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostFri May 09, 2014 3:22 pm » by Malogg


Ima seen what looked like a chem trail flying object some years ago in Mallorca but it was no jet as it was following black lines cut through the sky and clouds in front of it while traveling forward it had chem trails coming out the back of it and no it was not chem trail shadows as the sun was not behind it but to the side of it

looked like some kinda black lazer that it was shooting out of it or following as far as the eyes could see the black lazer it was traveling along went

no shit ima fkn tried to tell yas about this donkers ago on some thread here on DTV. . .

Ima did nae have a decent camera on me at the time so could nae get pics the black lazer could only be seen through sun glasses as when Ima took em off the lazer could not be seen Ima pointed this out to my brother Gus he was WTF is that because it was not a jet but a round object but WTF with chem trails coming out the back of it and a fkn black lazer in front of it

weirdest fkn thing Ima seen in life apart from the fucker in the mirror...

AWESOME FIND LARGO

Bahahahaha
:lol:

:cheers:


PS the sun glasses were just cheapo mirrored sun glasses Ima got from a grass dealing colored man and still have em so they are nae polaroid sun glasses or anything special
Last edited by Malogg on Fri May 09, 2014 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ALL THE HOAXERS P1SHBOOK PAGES/GROUPS HAVE GONE WHOOOOOOOOOOSHKA INCLUDING BRIAN DAVIES ANONYMOUS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM BAHAHAHA :lol:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2520
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:23 pm

PostFri May 09, 2014 3:26 pm » by Rich316


Why do we think they're jets? They look like commercial airliners to me and not like jets at all.

AND, they look like they're chasing or escorting something, maybe they're not? They are at very different heights by the looks of the image.. therefore much further apart than we can really see.

Why do they have a dark circle around them too? Something is a little suss about this..

I wondered too chaindrive as to why I couldn't click in any further.. China likes their privacy lol.


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook