TYT (Cenk) Really Pushing for Gun Control

Super Moderator

PostFri Aug 10, 2012 9:39 am » by Seahawk

An American cop in Canada, giving gun owners a bad name. It's not your average, second amendment carrier- it's a cop! BIG difference!!!!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 10, 2012 7:28 pm » by Truthdefender

Domeika wrote:The feigned outrage is part and parcel of political correctness as it relates to guns. They have no other response because reason has no place at the altar of PC and likewise common sense either.

If you find yourself in the presence of a maniac bent on robbery or worse, wholesale slaughter, you can....

A) Check your pockets and see if you have an armed police officer in there somewhere that will defend you with lethal force. If you do happen to find one, chances are you have a unicorn in your other pocket.

B) Kneel and prepare to take one to the head like a good little sheep.

C) Draw your own firearm and take the responsibility of preserving your life and the lives of those around you at the potential expense of the earth losing one valueless scumbag.

I prefer option C myself. All these people railing about gun control have some kind of perverse detatchment from reality. You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a lunatic these days and to think that the police will somehow show up seconds before a massacre and save the day shows a level of reasoning that is comic book at best. Police carry weapons for their protection, not yours. If they happen to shoot a rampaging maniac then kudos to them. But for you as an individual, in 99.9% of cases, they show up with tape to mark the spot of your untimely demise. Of course they'll spend whatever tax money they need to in order to catch and convict the perpetrator, not saying they'll definately catch them, but either way you'll definately still be dead.

The call for more gun control is completely wrong, and would have a worsening affect, not a better one. These lunatics that seem to be filing out of the woodwork these days all want to be famous or infamous by going down in history for a body count, plain and simple. The ONLY deterrant is going to be when one of these nutjobs tries to pull off a massacre and 2, 3, or 20 citizens open fire on their carzy ass and leave them looking like an abused pinata. THAT might keep the next crazy home, and if not, let it happen again and again until the loon community gets it that it's not a good idea to pick a fight with a firing squad.

You can't reason with crazy, but you sure as hell can kill it.
Just my 2 cents

One of the most concise and true to reality comments ever posted on this site. Once upon a time in my life a decade ago or so, I was involved in an ongoing criminal enterprise, (time served by the way), and I can tell you from experience that the organized (and disorganized) criminal element never buys their straps from a store. But we had lots of 'em. So all the gun control freaks will do if successful is make sure that only the criminals, sociopaths, and tyrannical military is in possession of firearms. Now that is a scary world to live in. I can no longer own a firearm, nor do I want one, but it is a comforting thought that my neighbor may have one. Know what I'm saying?

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 10, 2012 8:51 pm » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Previous