U.F.O Masochism

Initiate

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 3:12 am » by pushtone

Hi.

theres those that watch aeroplanes - those that watch trains .... they may take numbers, times. names and markings , they can also listen to them, meet the captain and crew - but what about UFO spotters ...what do they get - flashy lights, silvery glints .... taken and interfered with - animal butchery -abduction on sea and in air -some say they run government...so what's the obsession & is it a healthy one ?

Cheers.
- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 3:26 am » by Temps13

Depends if you get to close,read enough ufo case reports & you'll realise that they can be dangerous..
But as you say,they are usually quite far out..I live in Cornwall where they say you're twice as likely to see a ufo than most the rest of the U.K. & I've seen about 15 since 2007,but none for at least a year (not been out at night much this summer though)..
If you mean mental health,I don't think moderate skywatching is bad for your mental health why should it be?
I photographed about five of the ufos I saw & yeah there wan't any visible metallic structure but I caught the outline of one & another was the kind that looks metallic like a metallic ball in some light..
Travis Walton saw one up close,a passenger flying saucer & he said he was metallic shiny & sort of glowing at the same time..
There is no doubt Earth is being monitored,anyone who thinks its not hasn't looked into it enough simple as that..
Wiltshire is another good U.K spot for these flying devices & craft,it might be because of the ley lines-magnetic lines of force..the main one that runs from the eastern coast of north America across the Atlantic to England passes right through Wiltshire..it also runs through several major U.S. cities..
The Irish astronomer Eamon Ambrose has mapped the orbital paths of ufos..via a computer system hooked up to the world's largest privately owned reflector telescope..it's a good hobby,why not..
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 4:09 am » by pushtone

Temps13 wrote:Depends if you get to close,read enough ufo case reports & you'll realise that they can be dangerous..
But as you say,they are usually quite far out..I live in Cornwall where they say you're twice as likely to see a ufo than most the rest of the U.K. & I've seen about 15 since 2007,but none for at least a year (not been out at night much this summer though)..
If you mean mental health,I don't think moderate skywatching is bad for your mental health why should it be?
I photographed about five of the ufos I saw & yeah there wan't any visible metallic structure but I caught the outline of one & another was the kind that looks metallic like a metallic ball in some light..
Travis Walton saw one up close,a passenger flying saucer & he said he was metallic shiny & sort of glowing at the same time..
There is no doubt Earth is being monitored,anyone who thinks its not hasn't looked into it enough simple as that..
Wiltshire is another good U.K spot for these flying devices & craft,it might be because of the ley lines-magnetic lines of force..the main one that runs from the eastern coast of north America across the Atlantic to England passes right through Wiltshire..it also runs through several major U.S. cities..
The Irish astronomer Eamon Ambrose has mapped the orbital paths of ufos..via a computer system hooked up to the world's largest privately owned reflector telescope..it's a good hobby,why not..

Hello there Temps - and thanks for the reply :wink:

Have been to the areas you mentioned many times, lovely they are ... and have also witnessed the unexplained, in and around those places as i have in others.... thing is - i feel nothing for whatever the 'it' is -i dont even allow irritation, they're just as said - lights, shiny sometimes fast objects ... that do nothing else other than cause temporay excitement - intimidation and abuse, i find them quite sad.
I would love to hear the opposite experience - something of good , of use - if any have them.

Thanks
- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 4:26 am » by Temps13

Well..have you read about that case they call the Dyatlov pass incident? They got a little TOO close didnt they..I believe,& I am 100% convinced-that that was caused by either a probe that was scanning underground & caught them by accident..or a deliberate bit of mischief to keep people away is another possibility but they were severely irradiated,orange skin..eyeballs missing,hair has turned white,massive internal damage from some sort of kinetic force but with no external damage..one had several watches on as if to signify a temporal anomaly..tongues missing etc as if they had taken parts to measure levels of stuff..
Jim Marrs was on coast to coast talking about temporal anomalies during ufo sightings & that engines are affected not because of the electric being sucked out but due to time freezing the actual pistons in their shafts ie a localised time distortion field (I don't buy it)..if this is the case then why are diesel engines unaffected lol
Then there is the so called 'zone of silence' (which was another effect of the time thing according to Marrs-I'm sure he doesn't believe that though)
I have not noticed any of these things but let me tell you a true story,believe it or don't that's up to you Push but I promise you this is true..
My mate has T.L.E. we went ufo spotting once & saw a ufo by the gate we had only gotten as far as the back gate..anyway,another time we were in the pitch dark on an airfield (there was nothing in or out of the air field) an object went over very high..it wasn't a satellite as it crossed the sky too fast from horizon to horizon..as it was reaching the blackened clouds on the Northern horizon & about to disappear,my friend goes "I will try to make it reverse" or something..I looked at him thinking "you utter dick" as he closed his eyes & attempted to project his mind..I didn't expect what happened next-the ufo reversed,stopped then went back on it's original course..I have thought about this & concluded that the pilots have telepathic abilities & use some sort of consciousness interface..& the one we encountered had "done a double take".
You'll think I'm nuts but it does say in the Vedas about Vimanas being "Thought yoked & dropping holy oil"...the holy oil would be the magnesium sloughing from the hull as seen by Col.Charles Halt at Rendlesham & as demonstrated by the late Phil Schneider..anyway..it did happen.
My photos are in the aliens & ufos section of the forum in a thread called "some ufos I photographed".
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 5:01 am » by pushtone

Temps13 wrote:Well..have you read about that case they call the Dyatlov pass incident? I am 100% convinced-that that was caused by either a probe that was scanning underground & caught them by accident... they were severely irradiated,orange skin..eyeballs missing,hair has turned white,massive internal damage from some sort of kinetic force but with no external damage..one had several watches on as if to signify a temporal anomaly..tongues missing etc as if they had taken parts to measure levels of stuff..
I have not noticed any of these things but let me tell you a true story,believe it or don't that's up to you Push but I promise you this is true..... we were in the pitch dark on an airfield (there was nothing in or out of the air field) an object went over very high..it wasn't a satellite as it crossed the sky too fast from horizon to horizon..as it was reaching the blackened clouds on the Northern horizon & about to disappear,my friend goes "I will try to make it reverse" or something..I looked at him thinking "you utter dick" as he closed his eyes & attempted to project his mind..I didn't expect what happened next-the ufo reversed,stopped then went back on it's original course..I have thought about this & concluded that the pilots have telepathic abilities & use some sort of consciousness interface..& the one we encountered had "done a double take".
..... it does say in the Vedas about Vimanas being "Thought yoked & dropping holy oil"...the holy oil would be the magnesium sloughing from the hull as seen by Col.Charles Halt at Rendlesham & as demonstrated by the late Phil Schneider..anyway..it did happen.

Hello again Temps ... powerful experience with your friend - thankyou for sharing and whatever the cause - what caused - am happy you were touched as one :wink:

Yes -The Dyatlov incident - something of a terror - poor folk ... we remain confused - though much less than their nearest and dearest i believe.

Thanks.
- - -

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 18, 2013 12:05 am » by pushtone

Hi there.

It's been a few days, and have only heard from Temps with his friend that may have communicated with the light in the night sky - though as normal the inconsiderate parasites couldn't be bothered to pop down and shake hands - even a hover and wave would have sufficed - just plain rude..... but what am i saying - that's not their style is it - they prefer to freak people out, poke them, chase them, take them - anything but friendly.
I reckon that if an individual found a rural property and flashed light's in and around it - then those that lived there would be troubled so would go outside to see what the cause was ... but the flasher ran away - only to return the following night to do the same - i think they'd be pretty upset, and the perpetrator would be what... an infantile pest ? .... then what if the flasher went further - kidnap - drugging and playing doctor ... then what would we call them ... pervert - sicko ? - or kidnap alone - so what's happened to all the missing, are they supping martian cocktails - or in a corner of their trophy museum ?

These cute little grey and greens bear many of the hallmarks of psychopaths - i've heard nothing - ever - that leads me to no other conclusion that they are without compassion for the human race
Therefore i believe that all - U.F.O - Alien - 'it' thing related articles should come with a health warning, with titles like - Invaders Spotted - Beware, Under Surveillance - Suspicious Activity etc etc.

Regards and be safe.
- - -

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 18, 2013 12:13 am » by Temps13

Well,as they said to Udo Wartena,in the last book I read "it is not our custom to allow ourselves to be seen"
& these were white haired,one was 500 yrs old the other was an old man of 900 & the younger one claimed to speak 500 languages..
I was quite impressed with that case,I reckon it was a real case..
The same sort of travellers in space & time as in Abimelech & the figs,which I've mentioned several times now,but does seem like an interesting case.
Push,you seem pretty skeptical,are you familiar with ufology or just getting into it,or what? :mrcool:
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostFri Oct 18, 2013 12:24 am » by pushtone

Temps13 wrote:Well,as they said to Udo Wartena,in the last book I read "it is not our custom to allow ourselves to be seen"
& these were white haired,one was 500 yrs old the other was an old man of 900 & the younger one claimed to speak 500 languages..
I was quite impressed with that case,I reckon it was a real case..
The same sort of travellers in space & time as in Abimelech & the figs,which I've mentioned several times now,but does seem like an interesting case.
Push,you seem pretty skeptical,are you familiar with ufology or just getting into it,or what? :mrcool:

Hello Temps - not Skeptical - just trying to accuratly represent the ''its'' .... as there is no evidence that i know of... that they are of a friendly disposition. Who has ?

and have plenty of experience of the Unexplained :wink:

Thanks.
- - -

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 18, 2013 12:41 am » by Doogle

Temps13 wrote:Push,you seem pretty skeptical,are you familiar with ufology or just getting into it,or what? :mrcool:

Hello Tim Tempest :D

I reckon pushy is a little more clued on the subject than just getting into it. I may be wrong.
But I sense a very cynical attitude when it comes to our little friends (sarcasm or not). Besides, such an attitude could be perfectly justified.

Not keen on them are you pushtone? Or is it the idea of them?

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 18, 2013 12:47 am » by Temps13

?!! :shock:
busted
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Next

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook