U.S. and China Teaming Up To Fight ET

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 5:35 pm » by Savwafair2012

There are reports revealing an alleged cooperation between the U.S. and China to create a combat mission against a dangerous and deadly threat from unusual and unearthly enemies. It was claimed that American and Chinese Naval Forces were off San Francisco, California on joint combat operation against a possible attack by UFOs.

There have been speculations that emerged following the existence of such reports. One claim revealed that the U.S. was forced to use its most advanced sub-orbital weapons and UFO tracking sensors to defend against extraterrestrials that are believed to have been lurking under the sea.

The joint operation is truly beyond what a person could ever image as efforts and strategies being executed by these two countries are quiet far from what reality is supposed to offer. The alleged threat is tagged as unfriendly, highly dangerous and life-threatening, which, according to the reports, was responded with tight military security and action plans.

The claimed collaborative mission was also confirmed by an intelligence agency in Asia, disclosing that both the Chinese and American governments went aggressive to respond to what it described as a potential extraterrestrial terrorism.

Claims and speculations related to the phenomenal military combat mission continues to spread in public, but neither of the two countries confirmed even just one. Long had before this allegation occurred, many claims that involved actual UFO sightings were rejected after being proven that they were just fabricated. But it would still be alarming to know if such operation actually happens.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Wednesday, 26th September UPDATE:

UFO Wars and Invasion [25-Sep-2012] - Clyde Lewis welcomes Gordon Duff, senior editor of Veterans Today. Duff's recent article, "UFO War: Chinese and US Navy off San Francisco," has generated a huge buzz about what's really going on in the Pacific Ocean. Is this a "Battleship" scenario come true?

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 6:02 pm » by domdabears

I hope we win.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 6:14 pm » by Boatman

It smacks of "Battleship" to me :think: :headscratch:

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 6:59 pm » by Poooooot

Wait, now. I thought the Chinese were like, BFF's with the ET's? :lol:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Super Moderator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 7:15 pm » by domdabears

Poooooot wrote:Wait, now. I thought the Chinese were like, BFF's with the ET's? :lol:

they kind of look like the greys
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 7:25 pm » by Poooooot

Dom Da Bears wrote:
Poooooot wrote:Wait, now. I thought the Chinese were like, BFF's with the ET's? :lol:

they kind of look like the greys

In all seriousness, though, they kinda do. At least the ones portrayed in the media.
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 7:30 pm » by Dagnamski

“If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it”

>>>>>Image

Conspirator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 7:57 pm » by Richc

Dagnamski wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Thats about the strength of it... You just made a Retro Head very happy.. :cheers:

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Master Conspirator

PostWed Sep 26, 2012 7:58 pm » by *WillEase*

PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!