U.S. Formally Recognizes Syrian Rebel Coalition

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 11:34 pm » by SUKHOV

WillEase666 wrote:Keep Your Eye on Germany

Right now, Syria is Iran’s most important regional ally. But that is about to change.

On April 16, German-Foreign-Policy.com cited a German government adviser who said that in the event of military intervention in Syria, “German participation should be assured.”

Germany may send forces into Syria. This may seem strange, considering that when the Libyan revolution broke out last year, Germany did not want to get involved. Why is it getting more involved now?

Germany has a global strategy, and what is occurring in Syria fits into that strategy perfectly.

In April, Germany joined the United States, Saudi Arabia and several other Gulf states at a gathering in Turkey to discuss options for dealing with Syria’s revolution. Commenting on this meeting, Associated Press noted that there was a “shift toward military options that might oust Syrian President Bashar Assad.”

Here is the critical thing to realize: One of Germany’s primary objectives in this region is to develop an axis with Middle Eastern states that oppose Iran. Germany has been stepping up its political involvement and its financial and military investment in Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states, Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan. It has formed solid trade relationships with virtually all these countries, covering many industries from telecommunications to the military.

For Germany, Syria’s revolution isn’t about a humanitarian crisis at all. It’s about geopolitics and how Berlin can aggressively advance its strategic interests in the Middle East!

America has been too weak to tame Iran and neutralize its allies, but Germany is moving in and filling that power vacuum. The whole world ought to be watching what Germany is doing in the Middle East.

https://www.thetrumpet.com/article/9737 ... s-will-end

This is what I meant by soon...

If you looked at the way they treated the regime change in Lybia, you can see it didn't fit their geopolitical agenda, but with a country like Syria, it is smack DAB in the middle grounds for a coalition against Iran, this way they can win a war by proxy without putting their country totally in harms way.
With the trending as of now, and the US admin's recognizing of the SRC, every gear in Germany's wake is turning.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 11:53 pm » by *WillEase*

Travvysavvy wrote:

If you looked at the way they treated the regime change in Lybia, you can see it didn't fit their geopolitical agenda, but with a country like Syria, it is smack DAB in the middle grounds for a coalition against Iran, this way they can win a war by proxy without putting their country totally in harms way.
With the trending as of now, and the US admin's recognizing of the SRC, every gear in Germany's wake is turning.

America’s recognition of the rebel fighters that are now trying to end the Assad family’s 42-year rule is a big step toward regime change in Syria. It may open the way for the U.S. and/or other Western governments to bankroll the rebels to victory.

The U.S., however, has explicitly stated that it will not be providing the Syrian opposition with arms, like Qatar and Saudi Arabia are. At least not yet. A U.S. government official stated that Mr. Obama had not ruled out the likelihood of providing arms in the future.

Isn't it Ironic that the PCG (Trumpet) said this would happen over ten years ago?
Trumpet editor in chief Gerald Flurry has been declaring for over a decade, the Bible prophesies that indicate Syria switching allegiance from Iran to an alliance of “moderate” Arab states and Germany. News headlines have been showing us precisely how this prophesied alliance would coalesce.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 12:24 am » by SUKHOV

WillEase666 wrote:
Travvysavvy wrote:

America’s recognition of the rebel fighters that are now trying to end the Assad family’s 42-year rule is a big step toward regime change in Syria. It may open the way for the U.S. and/or other Western governments to bankroll the rebels to victory.

The U.S., however, has explicitly stated that it will not be providing the Syrian opposition with arms, like Qatar and Saudi Arabia are. At least not yet. A U.S. government official stated that Mr. Obama had not ruled out the likelihood of providing arms in the future.

Isn't it Ironic that the PCG (Trumpet) said this would happen over ten years ago?
Trumpet editor in chief Gerald Flurry has been declaring for over a decade, the Bible prophesies that indicate Syria switching allegiance from Iran to an alliance of “moderate” Arab states and Germany. News headlines have been showing us precisely how this prophesied alliance would coalesce.

absolutely, Will.

It is most definitely Ironic that they have stated these claims, which are now coming to pass.
I wouldn't doubt if in the future we transported arms to the FSA, through proxy, or direct process.

In the book of Daniel, didn't it state the end times of the world would start with the destruction of Damascus? I haven't been reading it as of late and my minds a bit flurry. (job is hectic got no time to do other things haha.) I'm sure you're a bit more educated on it, as I have recently started reading the Trumpet.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 12:25 am » by Opalserpent

Read more: u-s-formally-recognizes-syrian-rebel-coalition-t81924-10.html#ixzz2EsTK559Q

Thats a load of bs. They recruit terrorists and mercenaries and even ship them over from lybia so thats a joke.

We all know they with israels help are busy recruiting terrorists to topple the syrian government to open up the syrian beachhead to attack Iran to make the dreams of old zionist nazis in americas war cabinant happy by destroying all of israels enemies.

Congress over 60 percent dual citizens, supreme court judges 3 out of 5 are dual citizens. Bankers as we know are full of dual citizens not to mention the Fed reserve of dual citizens central bank.

Lest we Forget:

uploaded by FacelesswitheyesOpen

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.businessinsider.com/iran-ter ... ada-2012-4

http://www.sott.net/article/240275-Fals ... ationships

http://www.globalresearch.ca/syria-tigh ... se/5315383

below info from above website link:

On December 9, the London Sunday Times said Washington decided to supply Syrian insurgents with heavy weapons. They include rocket-propelled grenades, anti-tank missiles, and anti-aircraft heat-seeking SA-7 missiles.

State Department officials maintain daily contact with insurgent commanders. Obama authorized covert CIA and special forces help months earlier. It’s been ongoing for months. Increased aid is planned.

On December 10, the London Guardian headlined “Army’s plans to support Syrian rebels,” saying:

UK military chiefs drew up “contingency plans to provide Syrian rebels with maritime, and possibly air, power in response to a request from (Prime Minister) David Cameron, senior defense sources said on Monday night.”

They added that Britain won’t intervene unless America does. At the same time, concerns about doing so were raised.

One unnamed source said, “We are a long way from doing anything. The US is leading the way. We are not there yet.”

In November, UK defense chief General David Richards met with senior military officials from America, France, Turkey, Jordan, Qatar, and other Gulf states. Strategy was discussed at length.

Other UK officials have been meeting with Western and regional counterparts. At issue is destroying Syria entirely.

As one can gather now from mainstream zionist news they are blaming the assad government barely at all now for the rebel attrocities as they know we know that they are full of shit and that the terrorists with foreign aid and arms inside syria are being paid to topple their own government and murder their own people to gather international support with help from al queda mercenaries from libya shiped in by U.S. contractors no doubt to help topple the assad government.

Takes a big country to pick on a small weak sovereign nation and then gang up with all your bribed nation friends and murder all the civilians that support their leader. Very democratic, won't even give the people a referendum if they want assad or not.

Good old fascism lives on propaganda fed to the masses by mainstream puppets and reposters alike.
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 12:45 am » by *WillEase*

Opalserpent wrote:Good old fascism lives on propaganda fed to the masses by mainstream puppets and reposters alike.

Fact is reporting from the flip side is largely ignored...
syrian-refugees-are-fearing-rebels-not-assad-t81925.html
and
syrian-rebel-films-himself-shooting-10-prisoners-t81964.html
(The same rebels I might add, that Obama now supports)
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 12:55 am » by Marcydare

Op-ed,

( cut the BS news )

Headline should read as ;

C.I.A.- Usurper- POTUS, recognizes C.I.A. backed Terrorist group as legitimate
Rulers of the long ravaged Nation of Syria.

(more FAKE news on t.v. at eleven.)...... :flop:

:peep:

Conspirator

PostThu Dec 13, 2012 12:58 am » by Phaeton

Syria is a gateway for WWIII.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous