U.S. Formally Recognizes Syrian Rebel Coalition

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 6:28 am » by *WillEase*

Published on Dec 11, 2012

President Barack Obama announced his administration's formal recognition of the newly formed Syrian rebels coalition.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 6:39 am » by SUKHOV

Soon...
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 4:35 pm » by *WillEase*

Open War? Obama backs Syria rebels 'infiltrated with terrorists'

Published on Dec 12, 2012

US President Barack Obama has recognized the main Syrian opposition group as a "legitimate representative" of the Syrian people. This brings the US in line with its allies, including Britain, France and several Arab states. READ MORE: http://rt.com/usa/news/us-recognizes-sy ... ition-860/

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 4:52 pm » by Phoenix rising

This was the plan all along, the script was pre-written, there's so much hypocrisy I'm choking on it :vomit:
“If you cannot find a good companion to walk with, walk alone, like an elephant roaming the jungle. It is better to be alone than to be with those who will hinder your progress.”
~BUDDHA (DHAMMAPADA)~

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 4:57 pm » by *WillEase*

Phoenix rising wrote:This was the plan all along, the script was pre-written, there's so much hypocrisy I'm choking on it :vomit:

Bold statement...now prove it.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 6:51 pm » by SUKHOV

You gotta be more cryptic PR, like my post :P

In all seriousness, of course they do it right around Christmas, when no one gives a shit.
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 7:06 pm » by Phoenix rising

WillEase666 wrote:
Phoenix rising wrote:This was the plan all along, the script was pre-written, there's so much hypocrisy I'm choking on it :vomit:

That's my interpretation of joining the dots, just an opinion of how i see it, because i don't have proof don't mean i can't have an opinion, Firstly these countries Give their blessing, the UK, France, Turkey and Gulf states, it didn't take a rocket scientist to work out how who would be next.
“If you cannot find a good companion to walk with, walk alone, like an elephant roaming the jungle. It is better to be alone than to be with those who will hinder your progress.”
~BUDDHA (DHAMMAPADA)~

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 8:47 pm » by *WillEase*

Keep Your Eye on Germany

Right now, Syria is Iran’s most important regional ally. But that is about to change.

On April 16, German-Foreign-Policy.com cited a German government adviser who said that in the event of military intervention in Syria, “German participation should be assured.”

Germany may send forces into Syria. This may seem strange, considering that when the Libyan revolution broke out last year, Germany did not want to get involved. Why is it getting more involved now?

Germany has a global strategy, and what is occurring in Syria fits into that strategy perfectly.

In April, Germany joined the United States, Saudi Arabia and several other Gulf states at a gathering in Turkey to discuss options for dealing with Syria’s revolution. Commenting on this meeting, Associated Press noted that there was a “shift toward military options that might oust Syrian President Bashar Assad.”

Here is the critical thing to realize: One of Germany’s primary objectives in this region is to develop an axis with Middle Eastern states that oppose Iran. Germany has been stepping up its political involvement and its financial and military investment in Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states, Turkey, Lebanon and Jordan. It has formed solid trade relationships with virtually all these countries, covering many industries from telecommunications to the military.

For Germany, Syria’s revolution isn’t about a humanitarian crisis at all. It’s about geopolitics and how Berlin can aggressively advance its strategic interests in the Middle East!

America has been too weak to tame Iran and neutralize its allies, but Germany is moving in and filling that power vacuum. The whole world ought to be watching what Germany is doing in the Middle East.

https://www.thetrumpet.com/article/9737 ... s-will-end

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 9:34 pm » by mediasorcery

WillEase666 wrote:

he doesnt have to prove jack shit, its an opinion, not stated as fact, prove what you post, were you there in syria, did you speak to mr barry sotero/hussein in person to confirm your news?

of course its all been planned, if you cant see that your an idjiot!!! dont you remember wesley clarks speech ten years ago???whatmore proof do you need. fuk! grow a fukin brain for gods sake. :badair:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 12, 2012 10:32 pm » by *WillEase*

mediasorcery wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:

he doesnt have to prove jack shit, its an opinion, not stated as fact, prove what you post, were you there in syria, did you speak to mr barry sotero/hussein in person to confirm your news?

of course its all been planned, if you cant see that your an idjiot!!! dont you remember wesley clarks speech ten years ago???whatmore proof do you need. fuk! grow a fukin brain for gods sake. :badair:

Go fuck yourself jack ass. He said this was the pre-written plan, not that this was his opinion. My comment back doesn't warrant you being rude about it.

Next