U.S. MEAT TREATED with CARBON MONOXIDE

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 7:33 am » by Dirttyrabbit

U.S. MEAT TREATED with CARBON MONOXIDE to make it LOOK FRESH‏
see video http://eclipptv.com/viewVideo.php?video_id=10318

Initiate

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 10:24 am » by Heruur

Wow.
A post with relevant information, yet little response.
Ground beef is treated with ammonia, now I hear meat is treated with carbon monoxide.

One thing though, the video claims it was done by the government, but it was the meat companies that started it and developed it, though approved by the fda, to put it on the shelf longer, and we would not have been hearing about it if it weren't for that congressman in the video. Profit before the people.

BTW is there a Date on this? Any other links to validate the time of this story?

Super Moderator

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 10:55 am » by Seahawk

I wonder what kind of effect that has on our bodies. Doesn't sound like it would be a good one, but they say it is safe???

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Master Conspirator

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 11:08 am » by Drjones

Great post Rabbit..first off,newsreaders...Aarrghh...secondly,checkout the guy 'MR.STUPAK' talking like a robot....also the name...STUPAK....sort of like..STUPID...you can't make this stuff up eh?...Only meat i will ever eat would be organic,even then it's an occasional treat..The thing that really bothers me with this is that they seem to think poisoning the meat with a gas that is mega toxic to humans is ok as it preserves the meat...but what about the people who are going to freakin eat it,it's the same deal with GM food,they think it is ok and cool to develp a potato for instance that can resist disease by inserting unnatural genes into it here and there..but again...what about the effects of this stuff on the people eating this shite?..unreal..at least they seem to want to label it...that's definetely needed.. :flop:

They say the 'additive' is harmless..what?..carbon monoxide..it is the same stuff we are talking about here- :roll:
'Carbon monoxide (CO) is a colorless, odorless and tasteless gas, which is highly toxic to humans and animals :help:

I'm thinking,you buy some non organic meat,this is what you probably get-
Meat from an animal fed gmo's which has now been shown that the gmo's do end up in the meat product for human consumption,the animal has been vaccinated multiple times,fed anti-biotics,all end up in some manner in the food item you consume,the animal has been reared intensively,not been allowed to live naturally outdoors,breathing fresh air and eating grass etc..ok,the meat is then treated with carbon monoxide gas and wrapped in a package that contians nanotechnology and genetically modified materials,or both...also it could have been irradiated?..
What planet am i living on?....does this sound the least bit sane to you?.. :ohno:

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 11:47 am » by Aragajag

It doesnt help with shelf life it keeps it looking fresher so you can be duped into buying rancid meats.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Initiate

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 2:09 pm » by Sceptilief

Can't beat a Brown Wrapper with hand writing on it; straight from the guy you bought the beef from.
23:59;01

Writer

PostMon Feb 22, 2010 2:46 pm » by Dogmeat

sceptilief wrote:Can't beat a Brown Wrapper with hand writing on it; straight from the guy you bought the beef from.

I donno, herding the animal to the place of harvest your self and preparing it might just beat buying it wrapped.

As a former vegetarian who lived on farms growing up I am considering going back to it even though I enjoy flesh a lot. I once saw an Amish farmer dragging a milk cow onto a trailer with a winch in order to get it to the butcher before it died. Seeing the trail of milk leaking from the massive extended udder as it's eye's rolled in terror made me recall the human growth hormones that causes pus to build up in pretty much all commercial milk. Bleh.

I removed the word antibiotics as it was out of context.

http://www.notmilk.com/
http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&newwindow=1&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=pus+in+commercial+milk&aq=f&aql=f&aqi=&oq=